Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FED versus alt. Currency: Infiltration, Disruption, Dismanting  (Read 1060 times)
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:54:39 PM

Infowars article on Liberty Dollars:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-may-seize-liberty-dollars/

“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” said U.S. Attorney Tompkins. “While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,” she added. “We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption, and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.”
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:00:53 PM

Ridicolous  Angry

i've never read so much idiocies all together

kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:39:05 PM

Now that I hear they are being confiscated, I totally want one.  Too bad they are going for 2-5x melt value on ebay.  Sad

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:14:57 PM

Currently being discussed NOW

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:09:11 PM

I'm european, if i buy some usa will come to my house to seize them?

bitrebel

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:43:01 PM

I'm european, if i buy some usa will come to my house to seize them?

Yes, ask Ghaddafi.

bitrebel

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:23:28 PM

I just listened to this, and apparently, some government officials are stating publicly now that Non Government issued Gold and Silver coins are CONTRABAND and SUBJECT TO CONFISCATION!

Is anyone listening? Is anyone hearing what is going on here?

Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:27:27 PM

I just listened to this, and apparently, some government officials are stating publicly now that Non Government issued Gold and Silver coins are CONTRABAND and SUBJECT TO CONFISCATION!

Chillax... it's only when the coins can be said to be competing, or in any way remotely trying to imitate, the US dollar. Believe me, there are a few countries out there that print their own currency. The US is not about to start confiscating people's Euro's, British Pounds, Drachmas or whatever. It's only because those silver dollars looked the the US silver dollar, and had the legend Trust In God on them.
bitrebel

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:35:20 PM

Chillax... it's only when the coins can be said to be competing, or in any way remotely trying to imitate, the US dollar. Believe me, there are a few countries out there that print their own currency. The US is not about to start confiscating people's Euro's, British Pounds, Drachmas or whatever. It's only because those silver dollars looked the the US silver dollar, and had the legend Trust In God on them.

I said Non-Government issued. This is an end run around YOUR RIGHTS, Piper67! What would Syd say?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: