Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EVIDENCE TO PROOF AMAZIX WRONG THAT WE ARE NOT CHEATERS  (Read 297 times)
Omooba098 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Definitely, I can see you guys not ready to listen upon all  of our conversations sent to you guys you still find it difficult to investigate on this matter rather you're fighting another participant simply because he's supporting us.

This was exactly what I predicted and some guys here were happy that Amazix is doing the right thing, I told you it might be your turn. Isn't that happening now? Has it become a crime to engage in peer-to-peer transactions? Why is AmaZix acting like a newbie in cryptocurrency?
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:00:05 PM by taeewo

More evidence below to show that we do peer to peer by buying from newbies and hold till listed on exchange, so amazix should  just check this... We are 252 on the group meaning amazix might still ban 200 plus innocent  real bounty hunter.....

Amazix please consider us, we are not doing multiple accounts....

Atm2020

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

You coming in,trying to sound like a complete stranger taking the OP side.
speaking as if you not into this whole this.

But You are one of the multi account and eth address that connected.

So anything that coming from you have no basis at all.
You are now alos banned and blacklisted from all our program.

[/quote]

You really amazed me with your findings. Kudos and you have really done well to proof that you are not aware about p2p transactions between individuals. I think if you carefully read the above chat, you might understand and have a clue on why the wallet addresses are connected.

I do sell my tokens sometimes to individuals without going to exchange. You still have many to detect.

I have no beef with AmaZix and I understand that you're only trying to protect the real bounty hunters from the cheaters but in doing this, you must also give room to the people you detect to proof themselves otherwise you might be wrong. Only when they fail to bring concrete evidence, then, you can permanently ban them.

That's my take on this. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: