Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COSS set to be on the same trajectory as BNB & KCS.  (Read 786 times)
vaporeto

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

bnb.kcs is a policy risk because they are in China

they are in HK

but i bought coss.... i think this project will be great in 2018
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Yes coss is still underrated in both era, as exchange and as coin. I think potential is around 10x here and it will happen just in a month, nothing more. Its going to be better exchange than many others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

It must be quite a long trajectory.
Coss, no matter how much it's hyped, will
not come close to Binance or KuCoin.
They obviously have good working relationships
with the new, important Chinese projects.
And that must not be taken for granted.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

I think we will see aurora dao token exploded first before coss. The idex.market volume increase significantly. And also idex is decentralised exchanger which is very good. We can get aurora dao when we stake it and we get dividen from fees. And aurora dao also will run at its sidechain in q3. Coss also good it is like kucoin shares but its not full decentralised right ?
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I follow the COSS, choose what to buy - her or KCS. I chose the KCS, it does not please yet, decently fell in price. But, the COSS also fell in price, so I'll wait again. I'll wait for the positive news.
vaporeto

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

great update in march

"We WILL start FIAT trading in March 2018. This is a step by step solution and first in the process will be USD, EUR and SGD deposits and withdrawals through Credit Cards. With this solution in place we will enable trading with USD, EUR and SGD against BTC and ETH. Withdrawals will work the same way and will be credited back to the same credit card as used for deposits.
 Once the regulatory frameworks allow us to, we will also open for Bank Deposits and more trading pairs vs FIAT. This step also require that the new trading engine is in place because the current engine won’t be able to handle the massive increase in trading pairs."
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I follow the COSS, choose what to buy - her or KCS. I chose the KCS, it does not please yet, decently fell in price. But, the COSS also fell in price, so I'll wait again. I'll wait for the positive news.
All altcoins are falling in price as the price of bitcoin is declining and I believe the coss will have a much higher price in 2018 and he should be in front of the market capitalization of 100.
sacx

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I REALLY REALLY hope that COSS gets traction soon.

Till now their ideas are great and they are quite motivated... but it seems they lack of experienced developers.

Exchange is kinda slow with not many active users. If they start implementing fiat in march without increasing the whole engine drasticaly, it will not succeed in the short run.

Look at Binance, Kucoin and other big exchanges... they have MANY active users and daily registrations. Alone the trading volume of Binance is more than 4B$. Compared with COSS at 10M$ and their perfomance issues it will be hard to get near Binance/Kucoin.

So... if backend is fixed, performance increased and some good coins a firstly tradable at COSS... then we will go to saturn ^^
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

I do not believe that this exchange will repeat the success of Binance or even the Kucoin. As for the tokens, I plan to buy a little on the drawdown, I think that at least 2 times they should grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

Want more KCS and USDT trading pairs on KuCoin? VOTE FOR IT!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/want-more-kcs-and-usdt-trading-pairs-on-kucoin-vote-for-it/
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

If they would accept a future successful altcoin to be listed to their exchange there would be a chance for it to be the next KuCoin or other big exchanges. There is a long way to go since there are many promising trading sites that also deserved to be on the top. Also, if their coin, COSS would be a great investment that could go moon in the future, there will be a chance that it would be a great exchange and like KCS in Kucoin. With hardwork nothing is impossible for a project even though there are many competitors on the scene.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I have known a guy who invests into coss like he loves it. I personally love any exchanges with these type of coins cause it gives incentive to users, without any guesses: Buy some coss and hodl. It is good coin.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Good time to pick this gem
surely looks good at first sight but consider.
this exchange is about to grow and could be also just stop under kucoin and binance as little sister with its volume etc.
the dividends can small the value of 1 coss in longterm.
Im asking whats the big benefit to hold this longterm are there lower fees than bnb etc?HuhHuhHuh

Coss is fairly new so its hard to say what's going to be its future, although kucoin and Binance already set a precedent on how successful a exchange token would be but it doesn't mean that Coss could be successful as the two.

Big benefits too, assuming it follow the path of Kucoin and Binance, your investment will grow exponentially. But then again, its too early to say but I wouldn't mind throwing some money as investment, no one really knows the future but let's say it has a bright future again and hope it gain traction from the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Fiat gateway flopped. I've been holding COSS since $1 and it's my worst performer. COSS needs to get people interested in trading by offering a sleek UX/UI. People didn't flock with fiat even though everyone said it would happen. Hoping the exchange can get it together soon...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: