Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost a day i have switched ON the cryptotab in chrome but stil no earning why?  (Read 377 times)
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

chrome crypto tab is a wast of time to who ever is participating in it, sorry if you don't have any referrer you will not earn anything, users referrers earning is fully stated on their website, meaning your referrers make you the money.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I do not think it would be a good idea to use crypto tab, it will cause your computer damage and I do not think that you will get big earnings for that instead a big electicity bill so much better to try it on the other way... e.g. bounty campaigns and trading.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

it is really a absue of your cpu to mine coins like monero or bytecoin
for a huge number of computers it can be profitable
but not for a some NO. of PCs
dont waste your time with this apps
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

I would advise you to stop doing what you are doing now on that cryptotab. You're just like slowly murdering your device with that. CPU mine will never be profitable You might not even make $5 in a month with that even if you run your device 24/7 with that hashing power.

Totally agree with you. I mined on a regular laptop and earned very little money.

At the same time, the amortization of the laptop was much more expensive than I managed to earn

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

First of all, understand that Bitcoin mining is not a casual part-time activity now. It is a serious business for the professionals who are willing to treat it in that way. If you want to earn Bitcoin in your part time then there are several other options to do it but never waste your time in doing such things. I am not impressed with such websites as I find that the return on investment is very low in such programmes.
JoeBeckham

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Never heard of cryptotab. It has not been able to be exploited by using the CPU for many years now. First understand that this is a jungle. There are scammers, spammers everywhere. While evaluating the first, that is, your ability to invest, you must ask yourself the amount you are willing to lose completely and not fret over what it is. Check Andreas Antanopoulos's youtube video for bitcoin and google the bit[Suspicious link removed]gle search for Jameson Lopp.
Understand the basics of installing a wallet and protecting your own key and remembering your seeds. There are cases where people lose money after typing their memorized seeds that have been transmitted to a hacker by keyloggers. You need to find out the possibilities you need for this. As mentioned by the hugeblack, there is a service section where you can provide your talent in exchange for bitcoin. You will need patience and knowledge for this. If your intentions are sincere, it shows. Learn, interact, know people. You will soon be well on your way to earning some Satoshi.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

cool advises guys  , i am extremly obliged

but can u tell me how on earth one can earn BTC ?

You can check out Bitcoinget.com and try to earn some satoshis there. Depending on which tasks and surveys are available, you can make a few dollars a day. It takes a few days to reach the minimum payout, but they pay. I would collect these satoshis and sell them only when the Bitcoin price reaches its next high. Otherwise the effort is not worthwhile. Or you start trading with these satoshis. But you should have some experience with crypto first. That would just be a way to collect some satoshis without investing money, but don't expect it will make you rich. It's more about gaining more experience with Bitcoin.  Wink
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Do you think you can earn a reasonable amount of bitcoin using crytotab to mine ? absolutely not, chrome or other browsers are using those tricks to advertise their products for more patronage, those browsers hash rate/seconds wouldn't be sufficient to compete with other miners that uses mining equipment.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Almost a day i have switched ON the cryptotab in chrome but stil 0.0001 USD earning why?

is this that slow earning in cryptotab?

i dont have a referral yet but my hashing speed is selected to max  , which is upto 4.5 H/s or so .

dont u guys think it must have earned me a single non zero digit  even at so far range?

if thats how cryptotab earns BTC , then how can i suggest or recommend my friends to install cryptotab?

any comments plz?

thanks for ur insight guys

What ? did you mining bitcoin with only 4 H/s hash power ? You wont get anything from doing that, even $1.
To mine bitcoin, you must have at least some asic to be able to compete with the other miners.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:53:18 PM

That's exactly what you will earn will CPU mining because the mining difficulty is very high now ,GPU tend to be a little better
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: