Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News of bitcoin in china! taobao bans the trade of all the coins and ..  (Read 7138 times)
fendouai (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:29:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 07:24:53 AM by fendouai

Breaking News of bitcoin in china! taobao bans the trade of all the coins and ..

If you are sleeping,oh my god!

as the popular says the bird that is get up eariliy can have someting to eat!

the announce come form taobao.com

Dear Member:
          In order to better promote the healthy development of Taobao trading market more effectively protect the interests of members of Taobao, Taobao rules will be based on relevant national regulations and policies, to lock up merchandise management practices to make adjustments. New Lock Bitcoin, a virtual currency Wright currency and other commodities such as lock-up Internet rules, adding salt moratorium on the interpretation of the rules and regulation of Taobao sellers deliberately circumvent the controls. The rule changes on January 14, 2014 came into effect.

do not ask me who i am ,my name is leifeng!

edited by http://www.guangzhouwebdesign.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1295

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:33:40 PM

Breaking News of bitcoin in china! taobao bans the trade of all the coins and ..

If you are sleeping,oh my god!

as the popular says the bird that is get up eariliy can have someting to eat!

the announce come form taobao.com

Dear Member:
          In order to better promote the healthy development of Taobao trading market more effectively protect the interests of members of Taobao, Taobao rules will be based on relevant national regulations and policies, to lock up merchandise management practices to make adjustments. New Lock Bitcoin, a virtual currency Wright currency and other commodities such as lock-up Internet rules, adding salt moratorium on the interpretation of the rules and regulation of Taobao sellers deliberately circumvent the controls. The rule changes on January 14, 2014 came into effect.

do not ask me who i am ,my name is leifeng!

edited by http://www.bitpaychina.com

The saying in English is: "The early bird gets the worm."  :-)

Anyway, not sure if this is huge news or not, but thank you.
Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:44:57 PM

I don't know if it's related, but bitcoin price is goin down fast right now..
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:46:56 PM

The saying in English is: "The early bird gets the worm."  :-)

"The second mouse gets the cheese."

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:52:16 PM

If it's true then I'd say yeah it's pretty big news although would make a lot sense considering everything going on in China recently.

If you had to compare I'd say taobao is like amazon/ebay for China. And it's true that Taobao is still a way that a lot of people would buy/trade in bitcoin.  So it's true that they will stop allowing it than that is just one more roadblock for people in China who would like to get bitcoins.

What affect that would have on the price I'm not sure.  Could cause panic selling in the short or it could also caues the prices to go up as people will pay more for things they can't get as easily, right?

It's true though that the price is dropping right now, although that's interesting because people are just waking up in America, it's already 10pm in China so if the price is dropping now it would seem like its coming from America not China.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
BTCisthefuture

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

GREAT NEWS!  Get ready to buy.

positive way of looking at things. i like your attitude.

it does seem true though that everytime something negative comes out affecting the price of bitcoin, bitcoin stands strong and still comes right back. 

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:19:44 PM

Maybe thats the reason of the little price drop  Shocked

Lieji

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

Why do you open two threads in same board for the same news?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403482.0

BTCisthefuture

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:26:52 PM

Link from taobao's  website.  My Chinese is pretty bad but yes it looks like they are blocking bitcoin and other alt currency dealings.  Although wasn't it weeks ago that the government in China said accepting bitcoin for services and goods is illegal ? So is it really shocking to anyone that this would happen ?

http://rule.taobao.com/detail-1358.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.RLx3a1&qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

首页> 规则全文 > 淘宝新增比特币等虚拟币等禁售规则公示通知
淘宝新增比特币等虚拟币等禁售规则公示通知
发布部门:规则文件类型:发布时间:2014-01-07
各位亲爱的会员:
         为了更好地促进淘宝交易市场的健康发展,更切实地保障淘宝会员的利益,淘宝规则将依据国家相关法规政策,对禁售商品管理规范做出调整。新增禁售比特币、莱特币等互联网虚拟币等商品禁售规则,同时补充了关于食用盐禁售规则的解读以及对刻意规避淘宝监管卖家的管控措施。此次规则变更于2014年1月14日正式生效。

(一)新增管控措施条款:

新增刻意规避淘宝监管卖家的管控措施
变更前
第八条 【临时管控】对于系统排查到的涉嫌违反第三条所列情形的商品,淘宝将在两个工作日内进行人工排查,人工排查期间给予单个商品监管;对于系统排查到的涉嫌重复发布违禁信息的卖家所发布的商品,淘宝将在两个工作日内进行人工排查,人工排查期间给予单个商品搜索屏蔽。
变更后
第八条 【临时管控】对于系统排查到的涉嫌违反第三条所列情形的商品,淘宝将在两个工作日内进行人工排查,人工排查期间给予单个商品监管;对于系统排查到的涉嫌发布前述商品且情节严重或情节特别严重的,淘宝将在两个工作日内进行人工排查,人工排查期间给予店铺监管。

(二)此次调整新增的禁售内容:
1.      比特币、莱特币等互联网虚拟币以及相关商品;
一般违规行为,每次扣十二分,情节严重的,每次扣四十八分
  规则背景
请遵守《中国人民银行 工业和信息化部 中国银行业监督管理委员会 中国证券监督管理委员会 中国保险监督管理委员会关于防范比特币风险的通知》等相关法律法规的规定。
央行明确要求第三方支付机构关闭比特币、莱特币等交易通道。

具体情形
包含但不限于:
1)     比特币、莱特币、比奥币、夸克币、无限币、可可币、便士币、PPCoin、NameCoin等虚拟币;
2)     比特币挖矿教程等虚拟币的教程、攻略;
3)     比特币挖矿机等用于获取相关虚拟币的硬件、软件。

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。
一般违规行为,天猫会员每件扣一分,淘宝网会员每件扣零点二分(但三天内累计扣分不超过七分);会员若在店铺装修区、阿里旺旺或淘宝门户类页面发布的,每次扣四分。
    规则背景
根据《盐业管理条例》、《食盐专营办法》、《浙江省盐业管理条例》等法规规定:食盐零售须持有当地盐业主管部门核发的《食盐零售许可证》,食盐零售单位购销盐产品的相关行为由当地和省盐业主管机构进行统一管理,严禁食盐零售单位在缺碘地区销售非碘盐和不合格碘盐。

具体情形
包括但不限于:
食用盐、碘盐、无碘盐、进口食用盐
 常见问题
我取得《食盐零售许可证》,为什么也不允许发布食用盐类商品?
食盐零售须持有当地盐业主管部门核发的《食盐零售许可证》,食盐零售单位购销盐产品的相关行为由当地和省盐业主管机构进行统一管理。淘宝作为交易平台,可跨区域销售,故不适合在该平台上销售食用盐

淘宝平台是大家的平台,其生态秩序的维护需要全体会员的共同努力。
以上内容是否解决您的问题?
是,已经解决。查看更多帮助
否,尚未解决。告诉我们原因
在线咨询?
如果上述答案没有解决您的问题,您可以在线咨询
相关文章

Lieji

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

Link from taobao's  website.  My Chinese is pretty bad but yes it looks like they are blocking bitcoin and other alt currency dealings.

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。

WTF....you can't sell table salt?
Is this rule a joke?

Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

This is how it looks transltaed (automatic):

Taobao new Bitcoin virtual currency such as the lock-up rules and other publicity notice

Dear Member:

New control measures :

Before change:
Article 8: temporary control system troubleshooting for alleged violation of Article III of goods listed to, Taobao will be artificial investigation within two working days, give artificial single commodity regulators during the investigation; investigation into the alleged duplication systems Prohibited release published by sellers of goods, Taobao will be artificial investigation within two working days, to give a single product search mask during labor investigation.

After change:
Article 8: temporary control system troubleshooting for alleged violation of Article III of goods listed to, Taobao will be artificial investigation within two working days, give artificial single commodity regulators during the investigation; investigation into the alleged release system the aforementioned goods and the circumstances are serious or particularly serious, Taobao will be artificial investigation within two working days, giving the shop manual supervision during the investigation.

Bitcoin, virtual currency and coins and other Internet-related products ;

Please comply with "the People's Bank of China Ministry of Information Industry and the China Banking Regulatory Commission, China Securities Regulatory Commission and China Insurance Regulatory Commission on the Prevention of Bitcoin risk" and other relevant laws and regulations.

The central bank explicitly require third-party payment agencies closed bitcoins currency transactions channel.

Including but not limited to:

1)      Bitcoin, Wright coins, coins Biot, Quark coins, unlimited coins, cocoa coins, pennies coins, PPCoin , NameCoin such as virtual currency ;

2)     bitcoin mining tutorial tutorials virtual currency, Raiders;

3)     Bitcoin mining machine used to obtain virtual currency-related hardware, software .

medialab101

Activity: 583

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

Link from taobao's  website.  My Chinese is pretty bad but yes it looks like they are blocking bitcoin and other alt currency dealings.

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。

Is this rule a joke?

Time for another salt march. Let's end the tyranny  Cheesy
Lieji

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:39:59 PM

Link from taobao's  website.  My Chinese is pretty bad but yes it looks like they are blocking bitcoin and other alt currency dealings.

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。

Is this rule a joke?

Time for another salt march. Let's end the tyranny  Cheesy

lol Cheesy
That rule is really interesting Tongue

BTCisthefuture

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

Link from taobao's  website.  My Chinese is pretty bad but yes it looks like they are blocking bitcoin and other alt currency dealings.

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。

Is this rule a joke?

lol Cheesy

Not sure why they have that rule but if I had to guess.... people were selling counterfeit salt that was dangerous. Or selling things advertised as salt when it wasn't  (think cocaine).   There's a lot of food safety problems and scams in China so an ebay like site cracking down on something specific actually doesn't seem that weird when you think of it from a health point of view.  Had a friend recently who got sick eating bbq lamb, turns out there's been a lot of places selling rat meat advertising it as lamb recently.  So yeah...

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:53:36 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 04:24:51 PM by Bitcoinpro

meanwhile the value of China's US dollar holdings

and the value of bitcoin

if your wondering where i got that first graph from its the reverse of the Bitcoin graph.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:25:51 PM

"and other Internet-related products" What? Looks like you also can't sell your game accounts, currencies and so on. So if you let's say make a website and want to sell it there you also can't  because it's internet -related.  Cheesy Ridiculous tyrany.

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:58:30 PM

Can everyone just accept that China's completely out of the game and not let them affect the price for the rest of the world?

I mean I'm glad we have more opportunities to buy in cheap... but they are delaying us from reaching new ATHs

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

Sigh, yet more restriction on the Yuan. Pretty soon about the only thing you'll be able to buy with Yuan is bread and water.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
R2Pleasent

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Can everyone just accept that China's completely out of the game and not let them affect the price for the rest of the world?

I mean I'm glad we have more opportunities to buy in cheap... but they are delaying us from reaching new ATHs

Wrong, you fool.  China volume > US volume.  Get a clue.

Anyways, Taobao is not a significant way in which Chinese acquire BTC.  The volume on Huobi, FXBTC, ChBTC, etc. are all driven by bank card transfer.  So long as this method exists, people in China will be able to buy/sell BTC easier than anywhere else in the world.

Owner & Co-Founder @ CryptoFundingTracker.com
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:10:23 PM

(三)新增食用盐禁售规则解读:
13、食用盐。

Is this rule a joke?

lol Cheesy

Not sure why they have that rule but if I had to guess.... people were selling counterfeit salt that was dangerous. Or selling things advertised as salt when it wasn't  (think cocaine).   There's a lot of food safety problems and scams in China so an ebay like site cracking down on something specific actually doesn't seem that weird when you think of it from a health point of view.  Had a friend recently who got sick eating bbq lamb, turns out there's been a lot of places selling rat meat advertising it as lamb recently.  So yeah...

Perhaps China is (wisely) anticipating one of their own nuclear reactors melting down.  Rapid construction, corruption and nuclear reactors are a pretty dangerous mix.  IIRC, there was a buying spree for iodinized salt in parts of China as a result of Fukushima.  The sad thing is that eating enough iodinized salt to have any blocking effect at all in the thyroid would be deep into the fatal zone.  Hopefully the buyers were planning to attempt to extract the iodine somehow rather than try to choke it down raw.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: