Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARIA] Arianee - Smart-Link connecting, owners, assets & brands  (Read 2139 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

There is several bounty for Arianee ,

signature here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381949.0

Twitter here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4382622.0

Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley
These bounties really admire me to utilize my opportunities and arianee have made the better plans with right allocations which given me an opportunity to keep supporting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

As I have checked the project's team members it's a plain name and their position, I think maybe adding some short information about team member's skills and experienced may help the project to gain more trust from the investors.
They may be rechecking their profiles with the project CEO once the approval sign in done they may proceed to the level of execution in publishing their linked in contacts which will add reputation for the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

As I have checked the project's team members it's a plain name and their position, I think maybe adding some short information about team member's skills and experienced may help the project to gain more trust from the investors.
Tell me, how did you check the development team and their professional qualities? Where you found information about this, I did not see anything like this on the official website.
Ishinn might read the project white papers and communicated with the team through any official social channels that can be a great analysis even to choose the project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

As we analysed Arianee white papers, we understand their high potential and they have made a network on social channels to build a communication and connectivity with more users.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

As I know this bounty campaigns are full and the campaign manager is not accepting new participants, I do not know if they are planning to add some more bounties like making video presentation in youtube, Reddit or in Medium.
It will become better if the team will really have another bounty campaigns aside from this signature and twitter campaigns. Especially now that those bounty cmapaigns are close and already didn't accept participants, but still there are more participants wanted to take part in this Arianee community and be part on its fight to this crypto currency community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for futher updates of the team.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Making robbery a word in the past sounds catchy but there is another kind of theft that is lurking behind the shadows of the crypto space and that is hacking, how will it be avoided?
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 04:07:54 PM by Duelyst

Can i reserve for Filipino Translation for this upcoming bounty?
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

When you work for many project and you tend to appreciate some better, you even tend to pick out the special and unique ones. Those ones that tend to look for great challenges and solve them in a different way that many people tend to support their dream. I wish you guys success with all you have in store for potential investors and the entire world of cryptocurrency

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Arianee is a project that provides "trusted credentials to all around the world" thanks to the use of Blockchain technology. A very practical goal for the cryptographic world. I think the project will be the attention of the community. You need to promote your project to the community more!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

As I know this bounty campaigns are full and the campaign manager is not accepting new participants, I do not know if they are planning to add some more bounties like making video presentation in youtube, Reddit or in Medium.
It will become better if the team will really have another bounty campaigns aside from this signature and twitter campaigns. Especially now that those bounty cmapaigns are close and already didn't accept participants, but still there are more participants wanted to take part in this Arianee community and be part on its fight to this crypto currency community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for futher updates of the team.
Yeah, I would agree but, as you know that their decision to held a bounty campaign is absolute. They can just easily make for the others bounty, but they will need to think twice as there is no guarantee if they held a bounty campaign their project will famous or not.
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I really wanted to read and see your road map and white paper, but for some reason I can not open your site. With what it can be connected? Could you please write me a link to the white paper here so that I can study it?
Yes, there you go: https://www.arianee.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Arianee_White_Paper_2018_EN.pdf. I wonder why would you encourage the problem on the site while you can open this forum, be sure to not to have any proxy when opening the site, it could be the site has blocked your connection request.
vaco

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Projects  look really good.  I will study on your project
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty
m.mitchell

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Where can I read more about token generation event?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Arianee is a project that provides "trusted credentials to all around the world" thanks to the use of Blockchain technology. A very practical goal for the cryptographic world. I think the project will be the attention of the community. You need to promote your project to the community more!

That's not exactly the most innovative project to be specific. Also you're slightly incorrect, AFAIK the details arent stored on the blockchain they're just verified using it
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

On the Medium Portal, there are a lot of interesting news about the project, but there is no information about ICO, could you tell me about it in rush?
Well, yes. They make a lot of posts on the Medium with such a good news and the updates about the project because they'll need to earn more audience first before announcing an ICO.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 11:59:23 AM by steampunkz

I saw another good news for Arianee platform, They already updated their website and white paper with different 11 language translation for their companies information. Surely this is another step for the team to attract different investors also in Local Section of crypto.

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Where can I read more about token generation event?

You may visit there website and as of now there is an new update that they offer 11 language from website to their white paper. So other people and investors, members that have trouble understanding English will follow too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

In quarter 2, arianee promised to have roadshow to build awareness among your followers, can i ask where i can explore the roadshow for my better understanding ?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

I saw another good news for Arianee platform, They already updated their website and white paper with different 11 language translation for their companies information. Surely this is another step for the team to attract different investors also in Local Section of crypto.

Good to hear this new updates that team and the project will be transparent to the public, In terms of all the information, plans, features we needed to support these kinds of a platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: