Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOTRADE]BTC hedge fund by BtcAutoTrader(The first automated BTC hedge fund)  (Read 37067 times)
uptweets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:36:18 PM

I have to say if this is a *scam it's truly amazing how much money this puppy has generated in just the past couple of weeks. Will be keeping a close eye on this one Smiley

*truly hoping it isn't Wink

**Latest dividend payout wasn't to shabby imho either

So is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bentleysui (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Operator of BtcAutoTrader

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:17:51 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 16.29BTC.

交易时间:2014/4/21-2014/4/27(GMT+8)
交易货币:LTC、XPM、DOGE
合计利润:20.36BTC
分红总额:20.36*80%=16.29BTC

Transaction time : 2014/4/21-2014/4/27(GMT+8)
Currencies : LTC、XPM、DOGE
Total profits :  20.36BTC
Totol dividends :  20.36*80%=16.29BTC

Best regards.
BtcAutoTrader Team
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:44:24 AM

Total profits :  20.36BTC
Totol dividends :  20.36*80%=16.29BTC

Best regards.
BtcAutoTrader Team

Thanks! Dear bentleysui, could you please answer some of my questions:

1. If IPO is selected, you will not sell BtcAutoTrader to anyone? what about non-arbitrage version? what is the difference?
2. Regardless of scenarios, your plan is still to develop exchange, coffee shops, right?
3. If shares are upgraded how they will be upgraded?  for example, if I own 1000 AUTOTRADE shares, how much BtcAutoTrader shares will I get?
4. Will you still be paying the same weekly AutoTrade dividends in case of upgrade? +potentially other divindends that will come from future products/services?
5. When the upgrade of shares will take place?
6. In case of buyback of shares what will be the price of each AUTOTRADE share?
7. When will the buyback of shares take place?
8. Will you still pay weekly AUTOTRADE dividends prior buyback happens?
9. In case of buyback will you suspend the AUTOTRADE share trading on cryptostocks?
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:18:22 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:01:41 AM by bentleysui

Total profits :  20.36BTC
Totol dividends :  20.36*80%=16.29BTC

Best regards.
BtcAutoTrader Team

Thanks! Dear bentleysui, could you please answer some of my questions:

1. If IPO is selected, you will not sell BtcAutoTrader to anyone? what about non-arbitrage version? what is the difference?
2. Regardless of scenarios, your plan is still to develop exchange, coffee shops, right?
3. If shares are upgraded how they will be upgraded?  for example, if I own 1000 AUTOTRADE shares, how much BtcAutoTrader shares will I get?
4. Will you still be paying the same weekly AutoTrade dividends in case of upgrade? +potentially other divindends that will come from future products/services?
5. When the upgrade of shares will take place?
6. In case of buyback of shares what will be the price of each AUTOTRADE share?
7. When will the buyback of shares take place?
8. Will you still pay weekly AUTOTRADE dividends prior buyback happens?
9. In case of buyback will you suspend the AUTOTRADE share trading on cryptostocks?

Dear dzhan,

1.If IPO is selected, we will not sell BtcAutoTrader(arbitrage version). The non-arbitrage do not include automatic arbitrage function.
2.The scenario of sell BtcAutoTrader(arbitrage version) do not include exchange, coffee shops etc..
3.Because we are not sure that whether investors want us buyback or upgrade, we have not made more details plan for upgrade.
4.Whether IPO or sell BtcAutoTrader(arbitrage version), upgrade AUTOTRADE to the shares will be with the price 0.001 BTC/share, but we will temporarily suspended the arbitrage trade, adjusted to work during the day for priority develop BtcAutoTrader, after released BtcAutoTrader formally, restart the arbitrage trade.
5.The upgrade or buyback will be doing immediately after the vote.
6.Whether IPO or sell BtcAutoTrader(arbitrage version), buyback AUTOTRADE we will assets liquidation, the LTC, XPM and DOGE crypto-currencies into BTC, all used to buyback AUTOTRADE.
7.The upgrade or buyback will be doing immediately after the vote.
8.Yes.
9.Yes.

Best regards.
dzhan

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:40:20 AM

bentleysui, thanks for your time to come up with answers.

Could you please comment a little bit more on:

4.Whether IPO or sell BtcAutoTrader(arbitrage version), upgrade AUTOTRADE to the shares will be with the price 0.001 BTC/share, but we will temporarily suspended the arbitrage trade, adjusted to work during the day for priority develop BtcAutoTrader, after released BtcAutoTrader formally, restart the arbitrage trade.

- For how long will the arbitrage trade be suspended? 3-5 months?
- Does it mean no dividends will be paid during this period of time due to AUTOTRADE not being operated?

bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:44:00 PM

bentleysui, thanks for your time to come up with answers.

Could you please comment a little bit more on:

- Does it mean no dividends will be paid during this period of time due to AUTOTRADE not being operated?

Dear dzhan,

【A】According to our development schedule is about like this, But there may be ahead of schedule.

【A】No,We will start the BtcAutoTrader sales plan as soon as possible, The sales profits will be used to pay dividends.

Best regards.
dzhan

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

Dear dzhan,

【A】According to our development schedule is about like this, But there may be ahead of schedule.

【A】No,We will start the BtcAutoTrader sales plan as soon as possible, The sales profits will be used to pay dividends.

Best regards.

Thank you again for your answers. Now I think I have enough information to take part in the voting.
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:36:35 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 5.976BTC.

交易时间:2014/4/28-2014/5/1(GMT+8)
合计利润:7.47BTC
分红总额:7.47*80%=5.976BTC

Transaction time : 2014/4/28-2014/5/1(GMT+8)
Total profits :  7.47BTC
Totol dividends :  7.47*80%=5.976BTC

Best regards.
BtcAutoTrader Team
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:53:26 AM

AUTOTRADE you dont reply to PM people send you,
you are in violation of your contract,
you claim to buyback shares but you dident buy back a single share on the orderbook,
your not replying to mails people send you.

Kumala its time to blacklist theese scammers.

GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:14:38 AM

you claim to buyback shares but you dident buy back a single share on the orderbook,

Did you even look at the vote or announcement?

Vote: http://puu.sh/8CzfX.png

Announcement: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2065
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:10:56 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 05:06:21 AM by bentleysui

Dear thy,

1. We didn't receive your PM recently.
2. If you send mail to btc@ejustech.com, we have been replied.
3. For the voting result, we also could not make any buyback plan, but we did.
4. We buyback is through [cryptostocks]-[Projects]-[My shares]-[Tranfers], and already buyback 100000+ shares, but we also don't know why we can't see the record in the [Tranding history].

If you have other questions,we are glad to you can send the mail to btc@ejustech.com to contact us.

Best regards.
xtcminer

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:26:39 AM

Looks like Autotrade continues to scam its investors.
I've applied for the "buyback" on the same day they issued https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2065, immediately after I've read it. Next day they replied me - oops, sorry, we've already repurchased 100000 shares, you are late. And at the same time cancelled share trades with the new IPO flag.

Also, I can't see any reason for majority of investors to prefer share upgrade over buyback. This just does not make sense.

Thus, the question has to be asked. Is there a single person here who
1) had voted for the share upgrade instead of buyback?
2) or had successfull buyback at announced price?
tricomp

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:25:07 AM

Looks like Autotrade continues to scam its investors.
I've applied for the "buyback" on the same day they issued https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2065, immediately after I've read it. Next day they replied me - oops, sorry, we've already repurchased 100000 shares, you are late. And at the same time cancelled share trades with the new IPO flag.

Also, I can't see any reason for majority of investors to prefer share upgrade over buyback. This just does not make sense.

Thus, the question has to be asked. Is there a single person here who
1) had voted for the share upgrade instead of buyback?
2) or had successfull buyback at announced price?

Will be nice to know who successfully got a buyback transaction.
I had a similar experience trying to do the BUYBACK. I asked for buyback within a few hrs of announcement , but got the same email the next day saying

" oops , sorry too late"
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:04:42 PM

I voted BUYBACK.

I dont think you can sell even the first 2000000 shares.
Please tell me what is gonna happen after the IPO failure.
superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

I'm confused.  I haven't done or voted anything.  What is the default if I don't reply?  Can I still ask for buyback?  If so how?

Thanks

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
thy

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:09:15 AM

Did you even look at the vote or announcement?

Vote: http://puu.sh/8CzfX.png

Announcement: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2065
Firstly i want to say that i did have big expectations and thought AUTOTRADE was a serious company and think there reputation up until the point before they started this mess a few days before they sold there last of the 1 000 000 shares and sent out an email to some shareholders was pretty good in the btcworld.

Yes i did look at what they said on CS, but firstly the whole process of changing AUTOTRADE to something else is against the contract with the shareholders, secondly i did have my shares on the orderbook and if they wanted to do a real buyback of people shares they would have bought back shares from the orderbook witch they dident it would laso have been cheaper for AUTOTRADE as some sold there shares on the orderbook for under 0.001 per shares, instead they claim to have bought back shares from people witch for what you could suspect might have been 90-100% there own shares they bought back, why else would they want to do such thing in a non transparent way.
As far as i know they still havent cleary said what the buyback price was/is going to be but i suspect they meant the buyback price was/is 0.001 btc and it looks like they havent bought back any of the people that voted for buybacks shares, at least they havent bought my shares back, i voted buyback even thou they refused to answer the question what the buyback price was going to be before the vote.

thy

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:06:40 AM

Dear thy,

4. We buyback is through [cryptostocks]-[Projects]-[My shares]-[Tranfers], and already buyback 100000+ shares, but we also don't know why we can't see the record in the [Tranding history].

If you have other questions,we are glad to you can send the mail to btc@ejustech.com to contact us.

Best regards.
1 You did recieve a PM witch you dident answer to, should i keep sending you PMs that you dont anser to ? Well i could send you another PM if you like.
2 I did send you an email witch you dident answer to, i went though all my recieved emails in the time in question and there was no answer from you, but i can look again later and see if you send any emails more recently.
3 The whole voting process is of no value as there is no clause allowing the contract between AUTOTRADE and AUTOTRADES shareholders to be changed, so any result of such votes you put up lacks meaning in the AUTOTRADE share. If you like to have a company with different conditions then you have to list a new project on cryptostocks for that.
4 If one follows that path mentioned there is nothing there, no buyback is offered from AUTOTRADE on cryptostocks.

bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

Dear thy,

Best regards.
1 You did recieve a PM witch you dident answer to, should i keep sending you PMs that you dont anser to ? Well i could send you another PM if you like.
2 I did send you an email witch you dident answer to, i went though all my recieved emails in the time in question and there was no answer from you, but i can look again later and see if you send any emails more recently.
3 The whole voting process is of no value as there is no clause allowing the contract between AUTOTRADE and AUTOTRADES shareholders to be changed, so any result of such votes you put up lacks meaning in the AUTOTRADE share. If you like to have a company with different conditions then you have to list a new project on cryptostocks for that.
4 If one follows that path mentioned there is nothing there, no buyback is offered from AUTOTRADE on cryptostocks.

Dear thy,

We have received the PM you sent today, but we did not find the PM and Email which you said that we had not replied.
Could you tell us the date of the PM and your mail address for that we will confirm that.

Best regards.
tricomp

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

Whats happening to divs today?
scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:39:57 PM

Whats happening to divs today?

CryptoStocks haven't processed deposits all weekend. I am guessing this also has impacted AUTOTRADE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: