Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2493 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help

even today, it is not only america that is restricting it, almost major part of the world's country are not yet open into crypto and bitcoin specifically, and yet crypto world is blooming and gaining more popularity and patrons, even if america is an influencial country as far as economy is concern, still bitcoin has emerged from just being a digital currency to a common currency all over the globe, bitcoin has proven us all that it is ever growing and self-sustaining currency.
Even in the way you said it, its other way around, bitcoin is the one that have influence on global economy. Bitcoin appeared only 10 years ago and already have so many supporters, even couple countries give it legislation. As crypto community grows, that crypto influence on global economy will rise, until crypto replace economy we know. That sounds like a big dream, but very possible dream, it may come true very soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

There will have huge investors to come into bitcoin. Maybe even the big businessmen in our time will enter to crypto. So that will means crypto and world economic will have a good future. There should have a perfect partnership of bitcoin with crypto.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

Bitcoin which is a virtual currency is an economic choice in investing.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

The world economy and Bitcoin are related, I'm not sure of that. How can I, I feel ineffective when there is an increase and decrease in prices and good and bad market conditions, will greatly affect economic stability. I think Bitcoin will still be a strong independent.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

bitcoin and the world economy for now bitcoin is still a matter of consideration for many countries because the current condition of bitcoin prices cannot be stable and cannot be used for all countries.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Bitcoin already survive for 9 years after created. Most country in the world ban bitcoin and think bitcoin is used for illegal activity. I think if america ban bitcoin, it dont give big impact for bitcoin because many big country still accept bitcoin.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

I think it is enough to say that bitcoin can be self sustaining since cryptocurrencies were long lasting in terms in our industry. It is so much proven that bitcoin would be more long lasting in our economy. maybe some country would put restriction on using bitcoin because there are some instances that could affect economy that turns in bad. For US, i think bitcoin and world economy will be team up and resolve the main problem of the world economy. bitcoin will be the one who resolve the problem of whole world economy.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

What people don't/should understand is that BTC and other altcoins are part of the world economy. Can't be against sth you're part of.

This is one liner statement but it does have some sense in it. The guy ( I guess) is saying that crypto currencies are no different than the real world assets which contributes to the economy in similar manner as if it is currency, product, services or some commodity in the real world. I guess it in nothing but truth and we should not be comparing the BTC in negative way when it comes to the effects of crypto currency and economy of the world. Also note that BTC and altcoins do hold very tiny amount of economic factor so I barely doubt that it has got any effects on it if you ever wanted to compare it.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Bitcoin already survive for 9 years after created. Most country in the world ban bitcoin and think bitcoin is used for illegal activity. I think if america ban bitcoin, it dont give big impact for bitcoin because many big country still accept bitcoin.

they, especially the SEC didn't even take a stand to ban it completely until now, they just warned against acting as real transactions, and ico's investments, I'm sure they also pay attention to every proposal put forward by ETF and many things about bitcoin, I think they also want to submit active regulations even if they don't understand how.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

It has sustained itself so well from last 9 years. Hackers, manipulators, regulators government and many more have tried to bring it down, but it has always proved its worth. And I don’t think economy has any affect on Bitcoin, neither Bitcoin’s adoption is strong or huge enough to affect the world economy. so go ahead don’t worry about such restrictions.
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

bitcoin is one of the means of payment that is the subject of conversation and debate in various countries, but, I think bitcoin will continue to penetrate things like that, bitcoin will remain strong, bitcoin will remain trusted by the community, and it is possible, in a few years In the future, government agencies will make regulations regarding this bitcoin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

No one country can prohibit or ban bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency. There is no CEO or marketing and data transaction spread on the world in every miner computer. Bitcoin can help world economy by using it as global currency because it more safe and bitcoin have secure network.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:08:03 AM

bad possibility that might happen, but it doesn't happen yet and only becomes your fear, before you decide to join cripto, one thing that you have to prepare is your mental maturity, how can you survive on crypto if you just enter you already feel fear, vigilance is allowed, but do not make us parno, how can we move if you just start to fear a lot
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

I think it is very little influence of government restrictions on bitcoin even though there are a little of its impacts, but this impact is not directly related to bitcoin, but through investors which is a major factor in bitcoin price movements
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

in my opinion lately BTC is against the world, because of the many government regulations that have begun to offend or even prohibit BTC in their countries, I don't know what their real reason is, but in terms of security or to transact BTC it has to be strengthened again, so that in the future the community more trust and we will talk about, world love BTC Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Bitcoin is sufficient enough to handle its own obligations,but if you are only concerns abiut US restrictions then we don’t care about that because we’re from other region and US restrictions wont affect our locations

But you being US citizens then be ready about his because this is a serious concern
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Yes, the current cryptocurrency is still growing, and he is still very small. But the future cannot be ignored. No one can predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but I know that the dollar is most worried about cryptocurrencies.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Bitcoin is a future digital currency.  It changes the most of the people lifestyle. Now Bitcoin is part of the people. So people believe the bitcoin and invest a long time.   The economy is part of the county. If people will be growth country economy and country also growth. It a good future investment. The economy is connected to the all country business. So it helps to people growth and get more project work for the future purposes
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Bitcoin is sufficient enough to handle its own obligations,but if you are only concerns abiut US restrictions then we don’t care about that because we’re from other region and US restrictions wont affect our locations

But you being US citizens then be ready about his because this is a serious concern
Only US citizens will face with this because other than US almost all the countries have convenience of Bitcoin to their people. Restrictions will do nothing but may be some investors left this as it is decentralized so there is no right of everyone to make some restrictions. If government cares about other issues related to the Bitcoin then they should solve those issues rather than restricting things here.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I think its pretty bad to say versus between bitcoin and world economy. Because bitcoin is very helpful to the economy. If you notice he give poor to be rich and the things that you cant buy before now you can buy it because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: