Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closing range of ETH in 2018.  (Read 461 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

not something that is not possible if the ETH at the end of 2018 decreases. But the decline in ETH will not fall to the lowest point. Karna saw the incidence of ETH in January fell very drastically until finally in March ETH has increased again.
I believe that in 2018 ETH will reach over $ 2,000, which is a beautiful landmark for community support for ETH. ETH is getting better and better by a very professional management team, with a long-term development plan I believe investing in ETH is the best thing in this market.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Ethereum is flying form last few days. I really can not trace the reason of the bullish trend.
However, what is your thought about the closing price of ETH in 2018?
Well, that is the market as anything can actually fly at any point in time, but with the way things have been with Ethereum though, it is very interesting to see how the market has really increased hugely recently and staying pretty strong.

There is bound to be a retrace soon though, so we get to see how far and low that goes but for the main time, and for the long term, I am still very bullish on Ethereum this year and who knows, it may even surprise us more than we can imagine anyway.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

At the end of the year it will probably be touching a little bit more than $1000 if the market recovers, otherwise it will remain at those prices between a range of $700 - $890 for a while.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

Ethereum is flying form last few days. I really can not trace the reason of the bullish trend.

Vitalik's statement regarding the scale up issue being resolved for the ETH network might be the reason for this but I hardly think that people care about it. However big projects might be influenced with this and use of the ETH might get excel to all new level. Vitalik is always smart and he knows when to do what things. As he know ETH stands at a good price and market position today then this is the right opportunity to release the new scale up model and attract even more investors into it. As soon as that will happen ETH price may double or triple and hence I believe that ETH is getting more attention than previous one.

With little glitches of ups and downs it will surely come down and then go up with heavy upsurge surely. So stay tune with ETH. Its the next big thing.
I do not see for Ethereum being closing this year. because what I know for the development of Ethereum itself has improved so much. so to make coins that close this year I'm not so sure as to see its growing development. so it will be very profitable for the future not for closure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

I believe Ethereum has the potentioal to reach $2k to $2.5k . if people keep supporting enough then Ethereum can go more high then this man. you never know.      

If Ethereum will cost $ 2,500, then bitcoin will cost about $ 30,000 (or maybe more). Now Ethereum follows bitcoin in price.

arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

I guess it will be at 3k dollars as we all know ethereum is one of the strongest coin in crypto which is use by almost crypto people all over the world. There is clear future and strong potential with this coin. I do believe on that.
Clefable

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

At the beginning of the year, I said Ethereum is closing at $2000 this year.
End 2018, ETH can target 6000-7000 $
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

As much as I know that anything can happen to a coin at any particular time or day and with the current situation in market price of coin, I think the closing range of ethereum this year will be $1500-$2000 considering the rate at which it rises.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

At the end of the year it will probably be touching a little bit more than $1000 if the market recovers, otherwise it will remain at those prices between a range of $700 - $890 for a while.

Even with all the bullish sentiments by some, obviously, everything isn't rainbows and butterflies as a lot determines the value of what any of the coins would be in the future and Ether is not an exemption.

Although Vitalik has been saying a lot recently about scaling, but action is all that would make it worthwhile and that makes me look forward to the SHARDING development though! However, it is cryptocurrency, and anything can still happen irrespective of news.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Graph wise, i don't really think it's anywhere near the $1000 dollar mark. It even reduced its value for about 3.75% in the past week, making its value at $597.47. But nonetheless, we're still on the second half of the year, things can get pretty rough on the second half we'll then see if the value of it would continue to decrease or would be in a bull run.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2324
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

There was no bullish trend of Ethereum lately. The latest one happened in the early days of January. After that, Ethereum is already rising up a little and moving down with much larger steps. This is not a good market sentiment for Ethereum. But since the same is also true to almost all cryptocurrencies for the past several months, there is no reason why we should somehow doubt the future of Ethereum.

Signature Placement:
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

According to the charts, first ETH has to break its previous 2 resistant levels around the price level of  $800 and $1000. If it breaks those 2 levels then the next target is around $1200 level. So ETH has to break 3 resistant levels before it reaches its new high value. I think at the end of the year ETH will reach $2000 value.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

In general, the market trend is not outstanding. However, to answer your question, I think the ETH price at the end of this year will be about $1500-$2000
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

Maybe this is a reasonable response from Altcoin like Ethereum, because when the situation improves, Ethereum will certainly get the first impact. And for the end of this year, it seems like returning Eth to its highest price will be a reasonable expectation as well.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

I think it'll be in range from $1500 to $1800 per ETH. It's a reasonable price with ETH and current market. As you know Ethereum is one of the strongest coin in crypto market now. Most of new ICO projects are based on Ethereum blockchain network.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

my opinion about the closure of ETH at the end of this year I do not think much about this because I know Ethereum will stay good and although it will be closing and I am sure at the end of 2018 it is not the end of Ethereum because this coin has good growth and can survive
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

I think Ethereum will return to $1400 this year and let us wait patiently.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

It seems that in May Ether did not fly anywhere. But okay if we open the chart, in 60 days Ether has increased about 60%, which is big enough for global Altcoin. My estimate is that Ether will be around $ 1-1.5k by the end of this year.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

in Q3, most likely Ethereum will rose back to $1500 and in Q4 it will surpass $2000 but still no one knows if this is still a good speculation for Ethereum since everyone loves Eth and knows how good the project is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

Maybe Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has a trend almost equal to the total marketcap. So when Ethereum rises, we can predict that crypto market capitalization will rise, and vice versa. Though it probably will not make any other All Time High price this year, but it seems Ethereum will be able to get close.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: