Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232402 times)
Kalizar

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:17:50 PM

Vertcoin is not even 6 months old and has Coinpayments and Moolah. That is pretty damn good compared to most coins. To go around and offer the same service for 200,000 USD (1/10th - 1/15th of total coins)is foolish. To follow up, saying you will sell all proceeds for BTC is absurd!

There are so many advancements made from the community, down to the developers. There are so many different aspects, just rapidly growing. We are currently number #5 on CoinGecko http://www.coingecko.com/. Merged mining will pretty much claim VTC's spot on top for GPU mining in Q3/Q4. Another entity will approach us with something more logical, transparent, and promising.

The community doesn't need a 3rd overpriced payment processor. Especially one that wont dump about 7% of all VTC, in circulation, into BTC. Thus, scaring all investors and giving too much play in the market. Especially for a scammer!

Holy shit. Its people like you who are holding everyone back. Im not interested in replying to you anymore.

Giving me credit for "holding everyone back" is quite flattering.

You all have done nothing but troll this thread and Reddit since announcement, trying to boast your scam. Stop it!

Your scam has been discovered, notified, and stickied to the VTC subreddit! http://redd.it/2590id

You are the only scam here, people like you are cancer to Vertcoin.

Why? Because you can't scam us, we infected with cancer?

Or you are just mad that you can't pull off this scam?
-Yeah, probably that.

Vertcoin is not even 6 months old and has Coinpayments and Moolah. That is pretty damn good compared to most coins. To go around and offer the same service for 200,000 USD (1/10th - 1/15th of total coins)is foolish. To follow up, saying you will sell all proceeds for BTC is absurd!

There are so many advancements made from the community, down to the developers. There are so many different aspects, just rapidly growing. We are currently number #5 on CoinGecko http://www.coingecko.com/. Merged mining will pretty much claim VTC's spot on top for GPU mining in Q3/Q4. Another entity will approach us with something more logical, transparent, and promising.

The community doesn't need a 3rd overpriced payment processor. Especially one that wont dump about 7% of all VTC, in circulation, into BTC. Thus, scaring all investors and giving too much play in the market. Especially for a scammer!

Holy shit. Its people like you who are holding everyone back. Im not interested in replying to you anymore.

You all have done nothing but troll this thread and Reddit since announcement, trying to boast your scam. Stop it!

Your scam has been discovered, notified, and stickied to the VTC subreddit! http://redd.it/2590id

Somebody needs to step in and do something about this guy. Im done with it. Organized fud.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/moolah-feels-the-heat-of-the-spotlight/2014/05/01

And here is a response from one of the devs:

http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/25a30l/hey_anoninvestigator_and_vertpay/chf7b5z?context=3

I don't need to be anonymous when calling out a scam. I did it immediately when you announced VertPay. I was not going to waste my time on investigating. If people fall for it, that is on them. Someone was nice enough to do a full breakdown and analysis of your scam, and post the results.

Don't compare your "VertScam" -err- "VertPay" project to Moolah. The difference is it exists, and is not a scam. If you read further, it was the owner and operator getting frustrated with the DOGE community. Nonetheless, VTC is not affected. I could care less what happens to DOGE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

-Yeah, probably that.

Somebody needs to step in and do something about this guy. Im done with it. Organized fud.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/moolah-feels-the-heat-of-the-spotlight/2014/05/01

http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/25a30l/hey_anoninvestigator_and_vertpay/chf7b5z?context=3

I don't need to be anonymous when calling out a scam. I did it immediately when you announced VertPay. I was not going to waste my time on investigating. If people fall for it, that is on them. Someone was nice enough to do a full breakdown and analysis of your scam, and post the results.

Don't compare your "VertScam" -err- "VertPay" project to Moolah. The difference is it exists, and is not a scam. If you read further, it was the owner and operator getting frustrated with the DOGE community. Nonetheless, VTC is not affected. I could care less what happens to DOGE.

Haha. claims to be working for the best intentions of a coin and yet doesnt recognize that a Developer of the coin just called him out for being an idiot. Typical bullshit
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:28:45 PM

Is there a way to triple merge mining in non p2p pool?

yep, same question

give-me-coins dies vtc/plx/mon tripple-merged mining. I got wallets from each of the coins home page.
Only problem is I havent yet found an exchange for MON/PLX
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:31:24 PM

Haha. claims to be working for the best intentions of a coin and yet doesnt recognize that a Developer of the coin just called him out for being an idiot. Typical bullshit

Im remaining neutral on this topic, but I should point out that a DEV can be working against a coin's best interest. Take the recent AC debacle.
Not implying that' the case here, just pointing it out that this is all opinion.
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

-Yeah, probably that.

Wow? A mod and an admin turning rogue and promoting a scam (or project) that would hurt the community? Would not surprise me. I wonder why he doesn't post on the subreddit? Oh! Because he is banned? From what I understand, a moderator was banned too. Good riddance, now we can move on.

Is there a way to triple merge mining in non p2p pool?

yep, same question

give-me-coins dies vtc/plx/mon tripple-merged mining. I got wallets from each of the coins home page.
Only problem is I havent yet found an exchange for MON/PLX

https://www.bittrex.com/ has PLX. MON wasn't exactly rushed, and doesn't need to be. PLX had premature substantial value, which will hurt it later, and a premine. As I am typing this, it's tanking.
peterkuhn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:40:33 PM

I'd just like to point out that "turtoro" does not work for us and I have no idea who he is. Kalizar you keep talking to him like he works for VertPay, but you are quite mistaken.

Thanks for the backup, though, turtoro!
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:41:01 PM

I think we all can agree that VertPay IPO is a scam.

Vertcoin on the other hand is legit and full of potential.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

That's really not the consensus at all. You sound like the guys that said Moolah was a scam...and yet here we are with Moolah being held up as an example of legitimacy against VertPay. Everyone needs to make their own mind up.

ymer

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:43:32 PM

That's really not the consensus at all. You sound like the guys that said Moolah was a scam...and yet here we are with Moolah being held up as an example of legitimacy against VertPay. Everyone needs to make their own mind up.

Ok.

I fully agree with Kalizar and all the other people calling VertPay IPO a SCAM.
turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:50:40 PM

Ok.

My problem is with posts like this. You've been around for some time I think Ymer, so that post is disappointing.

How anybody can make up their minds so concretely without any info to back it up is beyond me. Especially on something that could be a great boost for the community. Its like a bunch of spoiled brats crying.

Im not endorsing it in anyway without more info, but what I will do is hold off all judgment and not drive away potential businesses adopting Vert as a platform.

Same bullshit happened with ethereum and its ridiculous. Trust but verify, not smear.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:52:51 PM

Hello everyone.

Nice to see such a nice debate about vertpay. Roll Eyes Odd however that some people are really annoyed about it and so much effort are doing on to call it a scam.
My opinion is that vertpay could be huge for vertcoin and the worst thing ever, at the same time.

I've been following the threat and remember I read a few pages back someone stated that none should invest more then he can afford to lose. That being said I really don't understand the motives behind Mr. Niceguythatjustwanttoalerteveryone. As far as I read, the people behind vertpay seems to be honest and are very well known in this community. Of course, I also understand that if it is a scam the dump could be trully harm the coin but what I think we should do is make some "pros and cons" about it.

I found it weird that so much are being done to cause some kind of FUD about vertpay. I wish all the best to this coin and community. I intend to invest in vertpay hoping that is the right thing.

Peace,
mega

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Anne Matias34

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:54:13 PM

Keep up the great work, everyone!
mega

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:54:46 PM

Ok.

My problem is with posts like this. You've been around for some time I think Ymer, so that post is disappointing.

How anybody can make up their minds so concretely without any info to back it up is beyond me. Especially on something that could be a great boost for the community. Its like a bunch of spoiled brats crying.

Im not endorsing it in anyway without more info, but what I will do is hold off all judgment and not drive away potential businesses adopting Vert as a platform.

Same bullshit happened with ethereum and its ridiculous. Trust but verify, not smear.

+1 on that!

ymer

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

Ok.

I just can't see how asking 200,000 VTC ($200k USD) for 20% of the company and then dumping those 200k coins for BTC would be benefical for Vertcoin.
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

I'm not even bothering with this anymore. This scam was already deflated and taken care of. No point bringing up the past.

I recommend the same for anyone else. If you try to say anything, they will call the others (in on the scam) and login multiple accounts (95% that have had no posting history in VTC). They are literally posting right after each other.

Good luck with your next scam!
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

As I said in an email today regarding this subject, I bet most of the people who so readily make accusations of immoral or criminal conduct on the internet and are so quick to bandy around words like "scam" would not do so if they were face to face with the people they were accusing.

Let's try and maintain a little civility shall we.

This is not an endorsement of Vertpay. I don't know enough about it to offer an opinion one way or another on it's trustworthiness, and even if I did I wouldn't offer that opinion in public - it's not for me to hold anyones hand, you're all grown-ups and if you're thinking about risking VTC by trusting someone with it, do your due dilligence and take personal responsibility for your own choices.
turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:05:33 PM

Ok.

I just can't see how asking 200,000 VTC ($200k USD) for 20% of the company and then dumping those 200k coins for BTC would be benefical for Vertcoin.

And this is an example of a perfect question that we need a response on (although its been answered in a different thread already). So Lets give those guys a chance to clarify this and other things. They have worked their asses of on the other forums replying to everything, they need to do a single, proper q/a so all the responses are in a single thread for everyone from the different forums to read.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:06:09 PM

We did clarify that we would not be dumping most of the coins. We have made progress on multi-sig in Electrum Vert, and so we will be using that to secure funds. A portion of the VTC will be shifted into a BTC multi-sig wallet just to minimise any multi-sig risk (although we will have the multi-sig privkeys in WIF format, so funds cannot be lost even if we struggle with the multi-sig stuff;) but we won't be dumping VTC.

mega

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

Hi Ymer.

Is really that the case?
I've been reading and didn't read about the dumping for BTC.
Could you share that info?

Thanks,
mega

mega

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:08:41 PM

We did clarify that we would not be dumping most of the coins. We have made progress on multi-sig in Electrum Vert, and so we will be using that to secure funds. A portion of the VTC will be shifted into a BTC multi-sig wallet just to minimise any multi-sig risk (although we will have the multi-sig privkeys in WIF format, so funds cannot be lost even if we struggle with the multi-sig stuff;) but we won't be dumping VTC.

luffypony,

how many VTC are planned to be dumped?

Edit- Sorry, how many VTC are planned to be shifted into BTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: