Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1158 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

since the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin actually has been a lot of observing and following its development,
but in the last 2 years rising prices of Bitcoin has attracted the attention of the common people so as to make the common people who previously did not know Bitcoin to know what is Bitcoin.
a lot of new people are in Bitcoin and I'm sure the numbers will continue to grow, and the economy will go up as people enter Bitcoin...

smarcio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

I think bitcoin more than just money, btc started to change our economic and our vision how world economic must change.
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Bitcoin is money. Money influences everything
I agree with you. Money influences everything on the planet. However, right now, it is hard to see bitcoin's impact on the economy. But in the future, I can ensure that you will see bitcoin become a major part in our economy, maybe it will become a global gold

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

No doubt that bitcoin will chance economy. The ecobomy will more faster grow if bitcoin will be legal on a country. It because he help more money to come in a country. The more money will come the more economy grow
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

No doubt that bitcoin will chance economy. The ecobomy will more faster grow if bitcoin will be legal on a country. It because he help more money to come in a country. The more money will come the more economy grow

You're right, and this is why government really study this technology because they see some good potential about this crypto. Many are now getting to get interest to adopt the technology. With its effect, economic growth will probably be affected like it will be more developed and many people will be given opportunities to earn more income.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

Alterations are already felt at all levels. Two or three years ago, none of the financial whales were serious about kritpo, but now there are only dinosaurs like Buffett who are not able to understand that the world has changed simply because of age and fear for its privileged status
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

In order to keep savings in a certain currency, a person needs to be sure that after a while his investments will not decrease in value or will not depreciate at all. That is a fairly stable exchange rate in relation to other currencies is needed.
Traditional money is more stable in this respect than cryptocurrencies. Their insignificant fluctuations (by several hundredths during the day) allow keeping one’s savings in the medium term without any significant losses.

So, in this way Bitcoin could not change the world. It will not be a substitute for existing currencies, but it can form the basis for the updated currency system, which was not seen ever before.

Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I think bitcoin more than just money, btc started to change our economic and our vision how world economic must change.
I think that BTC will also change the world economy in the near future. We can see that the BTC is now widely spread and spread throughout the world. In the future my forecast is that BTC may replace cash, which is the main currency of the country.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

The truth is that Bitcoin is not really an essential for economic growth in fact economy will still go on without it. But having this kind of technology is a great means of making the economy easily grow. Knowing how this waa used for transaction, it is a revolutionary idea making an economy gain greater benefit from the people.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

I would not say that is the bitcoin will change the economies of the countries. Blockchain is able to do it. Unconditionally, the blockchain will change the whole world.

smarcio

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

Actually, we also mean blockchain when we say BTC will change the economy. By the way, bitcoin will be financial measure in the crypto world and in economy general.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Actually, we also mean blockchain when we say BTC will change the economy. By the way, bitcoin will be financial measure in the crypto world and in economy general.
Economy of a country is more gain by bitcoin because some government can never provide proper facilities for their citizens and that's why people are cannot get best education and they live in poverty so bitcoin is very helpfull for them and their life will more change by this currency and economy of their country will more gain because government will work on other work of their country.

Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

I do not think I can say that the bitcoin can really change the economy because there are still people who do not know how to use bitcoin or are still familiar with bitcoin. And I can not say because bitcoin is fast changing the value too

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

Yes, bitcoin can change economy in a way.
It can be an additional (or even primary) source of income for a few of the population that is able and have access to, which it can reduce the rate of unemployment. It can "take in" money from a country to another which is positive and may cause a change in deflation in the long run for the latter if consistent.
Though, bitcoin may not exactly be the coin that revolutionizes money as we know it or be actually adopted - no one knows what advancements people can come up with and who knows it might be better than the system of bitcoin.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

I don't think bitcoin made any significant changes in the countries economic state yet,but it is really helping some of the people from developing countries to increase their economy level by investing on ICOs and crypto currencies.But if bitcoin will be adopted my more people of any country without proper regulation then it may leads to economical crisis.
I agree because it slowly won't affect that much in terms of economic improvements but will totally help people in a specific country  most especially less fortunate people like me that really needs financial freedom. It can only be seen like significant changes if Bitcoin itself is the main investment of the country , I mean fully adopted and legalized and is used as payment method. It will surely boost country's economy in a way of having a cashless society which every country is now eyeing to adopt.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin can change financial of people. If the people participate in bounty campaign or trade in bitcoin, They can get alot benefit.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

This is what makes everyone interested to invest bitcoin, as we know that currently bitcoin investment is a very profitable option so with invest then we can get big profit.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Although there is no data officially but I am sure that the economic impact caused by bitcoin is so great that it is worth to continue investing into bitcoin, with bitcoin investment then we will make better economy.
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

the price of fluctuating bitcoin makes us get profit every price rises and with the profit we get then we can use for some purposes so that the economy becomes fulfilled and changed for the better, so bitcoin has changed our economy for the better

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that ever heats up in the year 2017.
Bitcoin got the spotlight in various media at that time, because the price that had reached $20.000 both in local media and international media. Probably bitcoin's involved in economic change in society, but it isn't global because until now the bitcoin has not spread evenly throughout the community and only certain people who enjoy it.
It's impossible!, because bitcoin cannot be consumed evenly over the community and until now bitcoin can only be consumed by middle and upper class.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: