Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3954 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

At first, you should know why your government has taken this decision, why they banned and said bitcoin is illegal. It is really not possible to ban bitcoin completely. You can still use bitcoin in many exchanges like the other days. But if your government took a hard decision like if someone gets caught in trading bitcoin they will catch them then you should stop using bitcoin. Don't take a risk in your life, that could be harassed your family members. But if bitcoin is a good source to earn money to you then you should use VPN and you shouldn't tell anyone about bitcoin. This is a suggestion to you, because, This is only you can do now. Have a good day.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Sorry for the current situation you are facing in your country about bitcoin. This is not good at all but my advice is try to hide them in wallet it might be hardware wallet and keep in a very safe place. What I know for sure is that one day all this laws will be changed and bitcoin will be allow for transaction. Some of the countries have positive about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. So just relax and keep your bitcoin safe. If bitcoin is a good source to earn money to you then you should use VPN and you shouldn't tell anyone about bitcoin. This is a suggestion to you, because, This is only thing you can do now. Think about the situation and decide what to do next. Thanks.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country. If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.
Bitcoin is like Torrent, peer to peer and you can’t block it. If you have access to internet, You can use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere!
Yes if your country banned bitcoin and still you are interested to continue investing money in bitcoin then you should move to such places, where bitcoin is not ban and where you can easily and freely use bitcoin, bitcoin is in fact the need of the day and even those countries who have ban it will surely start accepting it as legal currency.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

Bitcoin is an online transaction, and if there is reason the country you are staying, the government did not support bitcoin, the best option is to change location to the near by country and continue your business.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

As ever there's a world of difference between banks being forbidden from selling you Bitcoin and a proper all encompassing 'ban' which isn't even possible anyway. Maybe you'd better check some wordings more carefully before your tits fly off in outrage and horror. Most of the time the 'ban' is the former.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

You must first find out why it is banned. May be you can still access online exchanges and deal with it without the government knowing. Stop dealing local bitcoin traders and focus on foreign exchanges.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.
Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
Do you even know in what sense crypto is illegal in countries? You can still use them,you can trade them,you can cash out via a P2P exchange. Only thing is that you can't use any of the local crypto services/exchanges. Don't tell you're using crypto,and no one shall arrest you. Although a few countries are using firewalls to restrict access to 3rd world crypto related services. So you might wanna use TOR/VPN.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

You have no other choice for that,but if you really love bitcoin and you need it as a source of income,you can move to the other country,where the bitcoin is not actually banned.
fatama

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

yes bangladesh banned , its bad news for us , i think 5-19 year they know what is bitcoin , now they think people can money londaring with btc
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

My suggestion to you is try to collect as much as possible,because they will be worth so much in the near future, so you are lucky that you cannot spend the coins even if you want Cheesy
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

Thanks in advance.

It's unfortunate to know that it's illegal in your country.  Indeed,  bitcoin is good, but you have to follow the government. Too bad,  it's against the law in your country.  If you could immigrate then take advantage of it. 
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

although illegal, you can still trading cryptocurrency, you can still save bitcoin
this is a decentralized asset, where everyone can access it only with the internet
if your country blocks the internet connection, VPN can be used as a solution

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Thanks in advance.
The first question is what kind of banning did your country made about bitcoin,because from there we can advice a little further,some country only ban's mining thats why they can still use the forum for another businesses,while some uses VPN to still conct to furom even if they're government banned bitcoin

My suggestion to you is try to collect as much as possible,because they will be worth so much in the near future, so you are lucky that you cannot spend the coins even if you want Cheesy
Funny but tru,since theres a banning all you gain here will be subject for collection if thats the case,when time comes your government allows bitcoin there,maybe you are a billionaire
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

Thanks in advance.

you can still do transactions outside your country. If the government decided to ban bitcoin, no business establishment or store would accept your btc as transaction payment thus making your btc useless.

Or you can wait and hold till your country has changed its mind and accept bitcoin again.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Well You must to hide the work by using cryptocurrencies in your place if you really want crypto,it's a shame if the incident happened to you and your country sad to hear it but there you have to convince the government that cryptocurrencies are not dangerous and find out why and so we can discuss dude.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 804

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

Thanks in advance.

If its a total hammer ban then it will be very tough for you to continue because I'm sure that they are putting a tougher fines or even jail time if they found you guilty of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading. Someone suggested that you move to a crypto friendly nation, but I will assume that is out of the question.

My country still supports crypto so I don't really have the answer except offer some suggestions. To circumvent the ban, maybe you can used Tor or VPN to continue to do trading. But you know that the risk is there so just be careful. Or just continue to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can and maybe one day your government will make a sudden U-turn and accepts it.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 553

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

Thanks in advance.

At First you no need to worry for this. Eventhough bitcoin is banned in some country,people from that country using bitcoin still now.You know bitcoin is banned in China,but still now.Many people from China inverse their money in bitcoin .You can use of VPN,to avoid the track of bitcoin usage from your government.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

What country do you live farhan786?

If moving to another country isn't costly to you then just move on to the nearby country so that you still have freedom. A country that never banned bitcoin so you can still support it though you can support and become comfortable while your country declares it illegal but better to be safe rather than before its too late once you get caught and live behind the bars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

Thanks in advance.

i wonder what country are you from. my country is not allowing to paying something with bitcoin, but trading is ok.
if you country full ban bitcoin then maybe you should go to other exchange that can allow you to deposit USD, and you can buy bitcoin with your USD.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Farhan786 (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Thanks in advance.

what country are you talking about?

Bangladesh. I am a Bangladeshi citizen. my government shows the cause is avoided  "MONEY LAUNDERING".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: