Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum moderators deleting posts they don't like?  (Read 463 times)
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Hi guys,

it's is very weird, but this is the second time one of my posts got deleted. Both were related to a religious discussion.
My posts didnt offend anyone, we not racist or sexist or something like that at all.
They responded to a previous post, they related to the actual topic of the thread.

What both posts had in common: both were contained critical thoughs about christianity (not offensive!).

When my first post was deleted I had the strange feeling that it just got deleted, because the moderator didn't like my opinion. And this time it's the same.

How come, that a post basically being the same as mine but with an opposite opinion doesn't get deleted, but mine is. Even though it should be fine - at least how  I see it compared to the forum rules.

Are the moderators here are all hardcore-pro-christians and biased in a way?

I'm just curious, if anyone feels offended, I'm sorry.

So sad. I have the same experience as yours.  Before my posts were more on Christianity.  When I check, all my posts were deleted with being notified.  They said the moderators belongs to other religion and belief.  They dont agree with our opinion maybe the reason why they deleted it.  Maybe in some way it contrast with their belief.  We are in a forum.  All opinion should be allowed as long as it does not offend them.  Im into bounty campaign, and it affects my performance.  How can I get paid when my posts are deleted?

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dothyrain

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Hi guys,

it's is very weird, but this is the second time one of my posts got deleted. Both were related to a religious discussion.
My posts didnt offend anyone, we not racist or sexist or something like that at all.
They responded to a previous post, they related to the actual topic of the thread.

What both posts had in common: both were contained critical thoughs about christianity (not offensive!).

When my first post was deleted I had the strange feeling that it just got deleted, because the moderator didn't like my opinion. And this time it's the same.

How come, that a post basically being the same as mine but with an opposite opinion doesn't get deleted, but mine is. Even though it should be fine - at least how  I see it compared to the forum rules.

That also happens to me.  I have made posts more than 30 to to rank up as Jr Member.  When I check my account, my posts were deleted and my rank go back to newbie.  I have to make and work on my posts to rank up again as Jr Member.  My effort and time were wasted.  I hope the moderators wont take personally the opinion of others.  It has a great impact for users with bounty campaigns.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Hi guys,

So sad. I have the same experience as yours.  Before my posts were more on Christianity.  When I check, all my posts were deleted with being notified.  They said the moderators belongs to other religion and belief.  They dont agree with our opinion maybe the reason why they deleted it.  Maybe in some way it contrast with their belief.  We are in a forum.  All opinion should be allowed as long as it does not offend them.  Im into bounty campaign, and it affects my performance.  How can I get paid when my posts are deleted?

Clearly you have a major problem in that you can't read a thread.  It is clear that you look at thread titles and post a stupid nonsensical reply.  You are also a blatant flat out LIAR.
When I check, all my posts were deleted with being notified
That statement is a lie.  You have many posts not deleted and many posts in my section not deleted.

They said the moderators belongs to other religion and belief.  They dont agree with our opinion maybe the reason why they deleted it.
I actually explained this multiple times in this here thread, I gave examples in this thread of me deleting posts that were pro AND anti religious but since you are only here to bitch and complain about not getting paid and clearly didn't even read this thread I am not surprised that you make such an erroneous mistake.  So you can continue to listen to rumours or make up your own bullshit agenda driven theory OR you can read a few posts and try to learn how to avoid that mistake in the future.

Im into bounty campaign, and it affects my performance.  How can I get paid when my posts are deleted?
It is not my responsibility to make sure you get paid.  In fact I don't care one tiny little bit if you get paid or not.

What does it take to become a millonair in cryptocurrency today?
What projects to start? What services to offer? what contacts to make?

Please share me your tougths?

To become millionaire in crypto,  first rank up,  familiarize yourself with the cryptoworld,  research and study, join bounty campaigns,  airdrops trading and many others. You also have to be more patient and hardworking. Just do your job well. I know some people who are earning big amount of money in bitcoin. We can do it too.

Now we get to the real reason your here and in this thread crying.  Your very first way to become a millionaire with crypto is to RANK UP.  You are part of the problem that has plagued the forum.  You are here for ONE reason and one reason ONLY.  You treat this forum like a paycheck that you have a right to abuse.  You look at thread titles and verbally puked horseshit all over the forum for a couple of nickles a week hoping and telling other users can become millionaires abusing this forum.  It's likely that the post below yours is an alt.  You probably have more as well so it makes me think you may even be an account farmer and serial abuser.

Isn't it convenient that you can come in here and flail around crying lack of freedom of speech and claiming my censorship of a major hot button topic like religion when in reality you don't care one little bit about ANYTHING other than making sure you get paid.  If I had of deleted posts of yours in a thread about taking a piss this morning you would be in here just the same crying about not getting paid.

It is also pretty convenient that someone in the same campaign as you had the exact same problem and stumbled into a meta thread about it within 20 minutes or so of each other, no chance that's an alt of yours eh?? 

I am going to request that anyone reading this who likes to investigate alt connections take a look into you and the account below you to see if they can determine any connections.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if you had some alts and we could find a connection, maybe just maybe we can get some nice new red paint for you buddy!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Hi guys,

That also happens to me.  I have made posts more than 30 to to rank up as Jr Member.  When I check my account, my posts were deleted and my rank go back to newbie.  I have to make and work on my posts to rank up again as Jr Member.  My effort and time were wasted.  I hope the moderators wont take personally the opinion of others.  It has a great impact for users with bounty campaigns.
Quoting to preserve
tuankent55555

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

My posts also weren't off topic so I don't really understand why this happened.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:16:18 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Looking at the post histories of some of the complainants here I get a feeling that Hellfish is doing a great job.

OP hasn't even bothered to provide an example of a deleted post.

That also happens to me.  I have made posts more than 30 to to rank up as Jr Member.  When I check my account, my posts were deleted and my rank go back to newbie.  I have to make and work on my posts to rank up again as Jr Member.  My effort and time were wasted.  I hope the moderators wont take personally the opinion of others.  It has a great impact for users with bounty campaigns.

It's much worse than that. You wasted the time of everyone reading or skipping over or reporting or deleting your garbage posts. Having your posts deleted should have been a clear hint that they're garbage. I bet they were similar to this brilliant piece of investment advice on page 13 of a thread already full of the same crap:

Investing in real estate is a good choice because real estate do not depreciate in value. You can buy lot at a cheaper price and sell it for higher price. You can also build an apartment and have it rented. It has a sure profit and gain. No lose on this type of investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: