Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request from a new user :)  (Read 1705 times)
sog (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 01:35:08 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 03:08:10 PM by sog

Hello,

My name is Radu and I am from Romania. Like the majority of my countrymen i am pour (i earn about 230 euros a month) so i started searching the internet for methods of making money and i found BitCoins.
I installed a client and i joined the mining pool. As i write this the mining program runs at about 5.2 Mhash/s, and as you already know this is very slow (i own a Nvidia 8600 GT, i also tried CPU mining to and it's even slower then this)
I've searched the hardware topic to find recommendations and the best thing i can do now is upgrade my video card but i don't have the money so i need the help of other miners who can spare some bitcoins and donate.
I've found this little gem for 9.3 bitcoins.
http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?productId=2514
If anyone is willing to donate here is my bitcoin account: 1HAk6awJj9Y34qcF6617cZPXonHffa8LAx
(any donation is welcome, no matter the amount)
Sadly i won't be able to keep you posted on how the donations are going because this is probably the last day i will have internet access until 09/06, i haven't paid my internet bill this month and i can only pay it when i get my next salary on the 6th next month.

NOTE: I would gladly pay a 25% interest to anyone who would sponsor me with all the money in advance

NOTE: I know there is a Loan sub forum in the Economics board but i can't post there  Sad

NOTE: Just discovered IBB... do you think they will give me a loan ? And most important, how do i get in touch with them ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sog (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 01:05:45 PM

I would like to thank the person who sent me 1 BC last night, i used it to pay my internet bill and now i'm back online and mining Smiley
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:52:05 PM

Just as a note, none of my suppliers supply that Radeon 5770, and I'm working diligently to getting access to direct AMD suppliers. Also I just sold out all 5870's yesterday. sowie.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:57:38 PM

Hello,

My name is Radu and I am from Romania. Like the majority of my countrymen i am pour (i earn about 230 euros a month) so i started searching the internet for methods of making money and i found BitCoins.
I installed a client and i joined the mining pool. As i write this the mining program runs at about 5.2 Mhash/s, and as you already know this is very slow (i own a Nvidia 8600 GT, i also tried CPU mining to and it's even slower then this)
I've searched the hardware topic to find recommendations and the best thing i can do now is upgrade my video card but i don't have the money so i need the help of other miners who can spare some bitcoins and donate.
I've found this little gem for 9.3 bitcoins.
http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?productId=2514
If anyone is willing to donate here is my bitcoin account: 1HAk6awJj9Y34qcF6617cZPXonHffa8LAx
(any donation is welcome, no matter the amount)
Sadly i won't be able to keep you posted on how the donations are going because this is probably the last day i will have internet access until 09/06, i haven't paid my internet bill this month and i can only pay it when i get my next salary on the 6th next month.

NOTE: I would gladly pay a 25% interest to anyone who would sponsor me with all the money in advance

NOTE: I know there is a Loan sub forum in the Economics board but i can't post there  Sad

NOTE: Just discovered IBB... do you think they will give me a loan ? And most important, how do i get in touch with them ?

IBB is nice people they will give you up to a certain amount of BTC and I think you have about a month or two to pay it off, but I would ask just to make sure.
Just look for their thread and send them a private message stating your needs and they will setup a "meeting"/"chat" to talk about your delimia.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:00:03 PM

Just thought everyone might find this link interesting: http://blockexplorer.com/address/1HAk6awJj9Y34qcF6617cZPXonHffa8LAx
revellion

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 09:00:21 PM

Just thought everyone might find this link interesting: http://blockexplorer.com/address/1HAk6awJj9Y34qcF6617cZPXonHffa8LAx

Ouch - caught red handed
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

so he didnt get that 1 btc donation ?
Sure didn't Cheesy

The orignal poster is a scammer!
FloydFerris

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:24:00 PM

haha nice catch Smiley
ThePiachu

Activity: 444
Merit: 307

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:25:03 AM

Bitcoin - you think they offer anonymity, while everyone can see what a liar you are;).

1HWbVLhxj7bhewhyapMZpyhqWAeAhJd51E
My Bitcoin Calculator:
http://tpbitcalc.appspot.com/
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 01:00:52 AM

so he didnt get that 1 btc donation ?
Sure didn't Cheesy

The orignal poster is a scammer!

How is he a scammer if he didn't get any money you bonehead?

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:21:46 AM

Well buttcoin if you werent too busy trolling youd realise that he already thanked somebody for receving a bitcoin in donation. If this wasnt the addressed use for the donation youd think the OP would at least report the donating address used if he wasnt a scaer.
NeonLicht

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 08:38:30 AM

Well buttcoin if you werent too busy trolling youd realise that he already thanked somebody for receving a bitcoin in donation. If this wasnt the addressed use for the donation youd think the OP would at least report the donating address used if he wasnt a scaer.

Why should he?  He already thanked someone for donating.  What's the point of saying you've received a donation if it wasn't true?  I don't get it.

Ah, by the way, I also could use a small help!  Smiley

12A9xBvwZMbDCyszohAki3J721HsCnNbML
annelions

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 08:39:44 AM

Why should he?  He already thanked someone for donating.  What's the point of saying you've received a donation if it wasn't true?  I don't get it.

To get rep?
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 06:49:12 PM

You have a very broad definition of scam.

And trolling apparently.

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 07:15:47 PM

regardless... The Original Posters silence just make me even wonder more if he is a scammer...
Chaseshaw

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:08:42 PM

Dear internets,

I am poor boy my family just move to country of California. I wish to start mining the bitcoin but I haven't the money to purchase mining rig. I am mine a little bit but only 10 Mhash/s. If you could donate I would be happy to pay you back. Also, my uncle is a wealthy billionaire prince in a Turkish jail. If I can raise the monies to free him he will pay you back 100 times. thanks.

NeonLicht

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:11:07 PM

I am poor boy my family just move to country of California. I wish to start mining the bitcoin but I haven't the money to purchase mining rig. I am mine a little bit but only 10 Mhash/s. If you could donate I would be happy to pay you back. Also, my uncle is a wealthy billionaire prince in a Turkish jail. If I can raise the monies to free him he will pay you back 100 times. thanks.

Poor boy forgot his address, send your help to him here:
Chaseshaw

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:25:50 PM

Poor boy forgot his address, send your help to him here:

thanks! fixed my signature.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 10:12:20 PM

You have a very broad definition of scam.

And trolling apparently.

I guess I was wrong apparently a troll is a crave dwelling creature.... LOL
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+troll&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Quote from: google definition
troll/trōl/
Noun: A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
Verb: Fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat: "we trolled for mackerel".
Bebop

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 01:44:20 AM

To get rep?

Manipulation of one of the key psychological principles of influence --> Social proof.

If no-one is seen to be donating then the OP is at risk of falling casualty to the bystander effect (everyone conforms with each other and does nothing). Contrary, if others see that people are donating, they too can be influenced by that and feel like chipping in for support.

Wikipedia entries for bystander effect and social proof will explain it better.

Xenland was correct to apply the label of scammer to OP, and buttcoin was a bonehead for applying the label 'bonehead' to Xenland.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: