Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5482 times)
biofuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Are there any exchanges where I could use margins to open short positions for altcoins (not BTC, ETH)?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Yes, the time is now prosperous for this coin, as the coin itself is very productive, and even radovatsa this coin at the level of thinking and soon grow up to crazy sizes. Cool

Kebokantahu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

in fact we can only one thing. We can try to wait patiently. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. And patiently waiting is a good trading position)

Waiting patiently is the best key to the current market conditions, rather than having to sell it, there will be greater losses due to selling at very low prices compared to when buying for investment. Fluctuating market movements are very difficult to predict and this year is the worst situation experienced by the crypto market. but I believe that growth will return in the near future, only need to wait a while longer.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Circumstances like this are not the right time to make a sale. the price is very cheap and even people can't afford to open the market. they are more silent about their assets. we don't need to panic in taking a decision in selling assets. start patiently waiting
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I think, the best time to sell altcoins is when the altcoin price rises and currently the altcoin price has dropped so it might not be the right time to sell unless you have already gotten profit
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

I think, the best time to sell altcoins is when the altcoin price rises and currently the altcoin price has dropped so it might not be the right time to sell unless you have already gotten profit

What you just wrote doesn't mean much! It's great to sell when price is
high, what ever you plan to sell.
    This topic should be deleted! Along with all comments, people just repeat
same lines, rarely I see something worth mentioning.
   Why people think about selling? Do you ever think about using alt-coins?
With time value will rise, in future we will be able to buy things with alt-coins,
now you are selling them for few dollars, with same amount in future you can buy
a car or house. Don't sell, use them or hold them!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I do hold many altcoins like ethereum and dent. And I hold it until market is fully recovered. Or maybe during the bull run , because I believe the right time to sell altcoins is when you get atleast a small profit.

lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Depends on kind of this altcoins. I will definitely hold it if it's something promising or ICOs project where I got it from will pop out loudly.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

You sell when you've made your target profit, or when you've reached your loss limit.
Whether you're trading or investing, always have a target depending on the potential you place on the asset.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Personally for me, as long as crypto is concerned, I do not think there is any particular time set aside that is the best time to sell any of your coin but you should h=rather have a good strategy and a targeted amount for you coin so that when it gets to this value, you can sell it. For me, when my altcoin has reason to my targeted value, I sell it and wait for the price to fall before I buy again.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Based on my experience , I think the best time to sell some of your altcoins is when it's price hit your desired price like before the end of the year because most of the altcoin price starts to increase in holiday season.

For me, the best period when you have to sell your tokens is the time, when the cryptocurrencies' prices reached the top and start falling down already. meanwhile, you must work quickly - many guys will sell their alts during this time.
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

It depends on the coins liquidity as well as the application of each currency, if its a good I will keep it cause it will be priced high later!

basically everything really depends on the potential of each coin because it already has a different prospect, but it would be nice even though the coin has good potential when the price is high from the price when you get it to sell part of it so that it can take advantage and the remainder hold just in case when prices continue to rise. do not forget to buy again when the price is corrected but with a note the market is trend up.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

I do hold many altcoins like ethereum and dent. And I hold it until market is fully recovered. Or maybe during the bull run , because I believe the right time to sell altcoins is when you get atleast a small profit.
i hopefully it will be very soon. cause now price of all altcoins make me sad.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

I personally think the best time to sell the altcoin is when the coin price starts rising,
and for now more precisely the time to hold I think,
and the most important thing is that we just follow the development to be clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

It depends on the coins liquidity as well as the application of each currency, if its a good I will keep it cause it will be priced high later!

whenever it is possible to sell it as long as we have the coins to be sold. selling coins is also not easy because selling it also requires a market for transaction media in the future.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Only a crazy guy will decide now to sell the cryptocurrencies. The market is so low that it will be an insane decision. Go on to hold your BTC and altcoins.
?

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

There are no exact rules to me to sell my trading coins. Every time you can't make profits, so don't think about when you need to sell.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

now it is necessary to buy altcoyins because soon there will be important news that can raise the market.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

There are no exact rules to me to sell my trading coins. Every time you can't make profits, so don't think about when you need to sell.
For now, all we have to do is keep holding it,
if we decide to sell it, I think that is a wrong decision
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

now even though the market has shown recovery, but not the best time to sell because altcoin is still not growing high and significant. so now it remains the altcoin hold that you have until the highest price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: