Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1b bot Lite [automatic bot-terminal for Btc-e.com]  (Read 3840 times)
Support1bbot (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:15:22 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 06:09:15 PM by Support1bbot

The purpose of the program :
When trading on the Exchange website user gets quite small amount of information for decision making. Even if the decision is made ​​to buy - not always succeed in time to buy or sell at the moment because of the many external factors , or velocity on the keyboard ) . Lack of awareness causes users pretty nervous , situational decisions and in most cases is not true , although there may be exceptions - the luck factor .
The main goal is to remove the human factor out of the trade and leave only cold calculation based on all information available to API, the bot should be a simple logic . Time has shown that the bot uses API BTCe exchange for 100% . Trading bot gets absolutely all data and uses them to build their estimates . Bot is fully autonomous.
In the Lite version 1 bot works with one currency pair.
To work simultaneously on five pairs on a single account- need to run simultaneously  5 copies  bots . And it works fine , can monitor and trade 5 pairs at once.

The logic of the bot :
When rules are executed purchase program buys, when the conditions of sale program sells. At first glance, everything is simple ) It all depends on your strategy you will specify in rules. In bot about 100 of variables and functions for writing strategies. You can also download ready strategies from the site.
The main rule - everything you see before your eyes - can be described in the strategy !

In bot two modes - emulator trade and real. In the demo version works only emulator . He is as close to reality - takes into account all fees for the purchase and sale of that emulates Exchange buys and sells not all at once and parts and so on.

We suggest you rent the VPS / VDS server for bot 24/7 . Bot requires about 90 megabytes of RAM to run .

Description of the program :

Version Lite - for automatic and manual exchange trading BTC-e.com

• two trade modes ( automatic and manual ) with the possibility of operator intervention at any time
  • breakdown and grouping information on the periods
  • withdrawal order Book ( stock glass ) with installation ignore values ​​and limits for visual wall
  • use the rules for trading. All data that you see before you can use the rules
  • partionny purchase accounting ( bot can buy parts at different prices )
  • the use of time limits in the regulations ( Schedule )
  • monitor and history log of all actions bot
  • freedom and ease of writing rules limited only by your imagination .
  • instant change of logic bot situation on the stock exchange (easy loading and unloading of trading strategies , such as long-term strategy , without operator intervention and strategy under the supervision of the operator )
  • user share strategies

Designer regulations deserves special attention. With it easy to write the relative and absolute rule.
Examples of rules : Buy when the growth rate , rate of decline in selling , buying from the bottom wall of a trade corridor exchange cups , sell the upper wall of the trading channel to sell when profit amounted to any % , the union of any number of rules of buying and selling ... Design features list is endless. In the designer uses simple arithmetic and logical conditions , thanks to which it is possible to describe all the trade situation . Special attention was paid to tuning the rules of buying and selling. Version 1b bot Lite is a system screenshots (visual logging bot actions ) , all actions are recorded in the bot text logs. You can safely leave the boat to work on a dedicated server for a long period and at any time to look at the screenshots of the text and history to analyze situations in which the bot bought or sold , and on this basis to improve the rules .

Screenshot :

General appearance:

Constructor rules :

Installation :
For the bot must :
download and install the free package Pocket HTTP + a bot
Boat is running any virtual machines equipped with Windows - users with the ability to run Mac OS and so on.

Full installation instructions and a demo version of the program : look here

Boat charge. license for 1 API Key bot worth $ 59.95
When buying more than one bot - good discounts .

Useful links for trade bot :

OFFICIAL SITE

Complete documentation in Russian (site have built in google translator): look here
Description of variables for trade rules : look here  
The functions of the trade rules : look here
Strategy for the bot : look here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:43:12 PM

Demo version release: ver 1.0.0.23 and trade strategy ver.5 for Btc-e.com
New in release:
2 new variables in Order book
Database optimization
Timing settings
Link to site
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

Making simple trading rules with 1b bot Lite on YouTube
Final version released - only 59,95$ for auto trading with btc-e.com
All details in official site
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

New version 1.0.0.39 Released
lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:27:13 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 07:22:15 AM by lostshare

Nice software asshole!

Received numerous trojan backdoor (Backdoor.Delf) warnings with AVG using this. Also removed all files this bot still pops up full screen every reboot. The files keep coming back after I've deleted them, no uninstall possible

It's taken me almost 90 minutes to remove your fucking piece of shit bot that keeps running even after I've deleted all the files.
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:04:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 12:25:53 PM by Support1bbot

Nice software asshole!

Received numerous trojan backdoor (Backdoor.Delf) warnings with AVG using this. Also removed all files this bot still pops up full screen every reboot. The files keep coming back after I've deleted them, no uninstall possible

It's taken me almost 90 minutes to remove your fucking piece of shit bot that keeps running even after I've deleted all the files.

Good day Mr Scammer!

You write delete file 1bbot.exe. Our software hasn't such file.
We checked our files with 50 antivirus programs. Detailed VirusTotal report here 0 / 50 . We have over two hundred of happy users of the software. And you're the only one who has the virus emerged. Maybe it's your personal virus, or you have downloaded is not an official site 1bbot.com
lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:53:41 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:03:47 PM by lostshare

There was another poster on here yesterday who said installing your software "trashed his system". I can't seem to find the post today.

There's also this forum post mentioning "1bbot.exe", the file you say doesn't exist.
https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/4382-1b-bot-lite-bot-terminal-dlia-btc-ecom/page-46

I'm recommending people don't use this software.

For the record, I deleted the files from the BBOT folder and when I rebooted, the bbot program came back on the screen. I found it in C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp

Every time I deleted the temp folder, I rebooted and bbot1.exe was back again. Malwarebytes got rid of it.

Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:08:53 AM

We haven't file 1bbot.exe in our official site. If you install it from another site - this is you problem!
OUR bot is not FREEWARE. We haven't you as our client!
STOP SCAMMING!
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:12:33 AM

There was another poster on here yesterday who said installing your software "trashed his system". I can't seem to find the post today.

ONLY YOU MY DEAR SCAMMER! Only you)
Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

All our software you can download only from official site 1bbot.com

We havent copies on Filesharing sites!
vs2014

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:01:34 AM

Nice software asshole!

Never had such problems. Everything works fine.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Support1bbot (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:30:51 AM

New update of our program 1.0.0.42 - 1.0.0.43

1. Planned dates in the PRO version, but the desires of customers starting this stage in version Lite!

until the time , wishes to lay out the schedule to the forum.

2 . Added new currency pairs Cryptsy

3 . Added variable botFundsCurr1Total - how much currency in the first pair at the moment.

Added Exchange GOC.IO

1. Trade log added in the purchase and sale prices ( though many have requested )
Price (S) - sale price
Price (B) - the purchase price

TOTAL conclusion on the first currency

2 . Added new variables to describe the table PARTIES

botPriceAvg - the average price for all parties

botMinAmnt - the number of the party with the lowest price

botMaxAmnt - the number of the party with a maximum price

botSafeLim1 - Safe Limit on size of the first currency

botSafeLim2 - Safe Limit on size of the second currency

botMinLim1 - Minimum to trade currency on the first

botMinLim2 - Minimum to trade on the second currency

3 . Fixed bug with calculating profit when triggered Sell MAX RULES ( Ivan'u Special thanks for the help )
4 . Added scrolling for small display screens .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: