Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST CRYPTO POKER | NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE: 3X CASH BONUS + LESS RAKE  (Read 27948 times)
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

How's the traffic on the site?   Like what's its daily 24 hour average no. of players right now?  And what stakes are running most of the time?  Thanks.

I can't imagine there would be more than 100 players average everyday for a BTC poker site.

Edit:  Looking at the screenshots, those tables look like the same software used in the Boss Network.

Right now as I type this - there are 53 online. Average players normally ranges from 40-60 daily online at the same time. The 0.01/0.02mBTC tables are the most played with a handful playing higher stakes on the 0.5/1mbtc heads up.

We made the entire software from scratch. I don't know of the Boss Network you mentioned. Looks wise naturally as there is so much out there, there will be similarities. We tried to make it in our own image as much as possible and do think we have done quite a few things differently.

As its still very early days for us, we are working on growing the traffic and hope to have between 200-400 daily active players by the end of the year.

Cool...  If you're looking for prop players to start games, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.  I would love to help the site out, start games and put in the hours at the site.

We dont really want prop players but you can check it out and get the 100% bonus Smiley

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Our Rakerace ends tomorrow! Here is a quick update below. Our Prizepool will now be $4,000 and will be given out to the 4 winners tomorrow end of day! The top 2 high stakes players also reached our AllStar rank which gives them a bonus automatic Rakeback of 50% at the end of each month! Congrats all so far!

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

How's the traffic on the site?   Like what's its daily 24 hour average no. of players right now?  And what stakes are running most of the time?  Thanks.

I can't imagine there would be more than 100 players average everyday for a BTC poker site.

Edit:  Looking at the screenshots, those tables look like the same software used in the Boss Network.

Right now as I type this - there are 53 online. Average players normally ranges from 40-60 daily online at the same time. The 0.01/0.02mBTC tables are the most played with a handful playing higher stakes on the 0.5/1mbtc heads up.

We made the entire software from scratch. I don't know of the Boss Network you mentioned. Looks wise naturally as there is so much out there, there will be similarities. We tried to make it in our own image as much as possible and do think we have done quite a few things differently.

As its still very early days for us, we are working on growing the traffic and hope to have between 200-400 daily active players by the end of the year.

Cool...  If you're looking for prop players to start games, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.  I would love to help the site out, start games and put in the hours at the site.

We dont really want prop players but you can check it out and get the 100% bonus Smiley

Ok.  Smiley

What's your stance on botting and solvers (if they were made, or already made for your site)?  And how confident are you that you would be able to detect all of them (as traffic picks up)?

Botting, and lately solvers, have always been a problem in online poker.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:38:05 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Ok.  Smiley

What's your stance on botting and solvers (if they were made, or already made for your site)?  And how confident are you that you would be able to detect all of them (as traffic picks up)?

Botting, and lately solvers, have always been a problem in online poker.

It is within our security modules and security whitepaper: https://medium.com/@CryptoPokerClub/one-of-the-most-secured-online-poker-games-ever-security-protocols-explained-b81210f184d8

For anyone lazy to read the paper, the bot part of it I'll copy/paste below:

"
Poker has faced many issues with this aspect and many networks try to prevent bots but are unsuccessful in doing so. Here is an overview of how we solved this challenge:

Heat Spot Detection — We have active monitoring of mouse movements and keyboard frequency activity to detect if a player is real. A real player will have certain ‘tenancies’ that our software can detect. If the algorithms do not detect certain mouse or keyboard patterns for a prolonged period of time but the player is making bets, the player will be kicked from the session instantly as a safety precaution.

Players shield and Anti-hooking of Processes — As stated from Layer II, we have built our own ‘anti-virus’ for our game client. Part of that process looks at any potential hooks onto our game client and blocks it from happening.

Hand Quantity & Volume — One of the biggest advantages for Bots is volume. They can just simply outplay humans and profit more long term. Our systems detect how many hands each account in the network has played per hour and per day (this involves multiple tables). If an account has abnormally high figures, they will be seated out of all tables they are currently on and will be asked to pass a Google captcha to verify if they are a human. If they fail to pass the captcha with two attempts, the account will be suspended pending further investigation. If they pass the captcha, the account will be flagged internally and be put on our watch list to monitor activity by our team.

Pixel Disposition — A lot of bot platforms work by being fixed on a specific pixel position in the game window to read cards and actions. At random intervals, our game UI will automatically move entire game assets by a varying number of pixels unnoticeable to the player, but would mess up a lot of bot programs as they would read incorrect values or wouldn’t be able to capture numbers correctly. Since we are moving everything, you would not be able to tell when it happens and nothing will look ‘out of place’.
"

Naturally we continue to monitor and improve our methods. We can't say everything is 100% perfect but its far better than most sites and we make an honest effort. As we grow, we will recruit more security consultants to help us improve our strategy and tech.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Update - our RakeRace has now concluded. We gave out $4,000 in prize money as well as Rakeback for the respective ranks all players earned! Last month we gave out $1,000. Next month in August we are planning an even bigger Rakerace in excess of $6,000! More updates to follow soon! Congrats to all the 4 winners!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

New competition announcement!

We are running an exclusive Sit n Go and Tournament competition in between our two big Rakeraces. We just concluded the last RakeRace and the next one takes place early August. In the meantime we wanted to provide a fun new competition with a different twist to it.

With this bonus - rake or stakes do not matter. Anyone can win! Simply play the most amount of games at any stake. The three players with the highest amount of points wins!

Anyone new want to give it a go - you can join with a 100% instant first deposit bonus (paid out in one go rather than unlocked bit by bit).

Good luck to all!

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

New competition announcement!

We are running an exclusive Sit n Go and Tournament competition in between our two big Rakeraces. We just concluded the last RakeRace and the next one takes place early August. In the meantime we wanted to provide a fun new competition with a different twist to it.

With this bonus - rake or stakes do not matter. Anyone can win! Simply play the most amount of games at any stake. The three players with the highest amount of points wins!

Anyone new want to give it a go - you can join with a 100% instant first deposit bonus (paid out in one go rather than unlocked bit by bit).

Good luck to all!

oh great , sit n goes are actually my favorite type of games so hopefully this will bring some action to bitcoin sit n goes
will check the site today or tomorrow , it's been ages since I played poker  Cheesy
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Leaderboards are out for our SNG/Tourney competition! Good luck to all!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

There were quite a few higher stakes games played last night! If anyone is interested in playing high stakes poker without the need of any strenuousness ID checking, fully anonymous and security protected be sure to stop by!

There are two days left of our SNG/Tourney competition before we kick start the big Rakerace for August. Huge prizepools coming soon in the next few days!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Congratulations to the three winners in our SNG/Tourney competition! Accounts have been credited. Enjoy!

Our next Rakerace series competition begins in a few days where the prizepool will be $6K+ Details will be announced soon!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Announcement - New $6K Rakerace about to begin!

Our August Rakerace will begin on the 18th August! We have now doubled up the Prize-pool by running two Rakeraces simultaneously one for BTC tables and one for our ETH tables!

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Our Rakerace ends tomorrow! Here is a quick update below. Our Prizepool will now be $4,000 and will be given out to the 4 winners tomorrow end of day! The top 2 high stakes players also reached our AllStar rank which gives them a bonus automatic Rakeback of 50% at the end of each month! Congrats all so far!

Wow the prize is right...
huge amount were given away.
will there be more of this? i will make sure to participate or join.
i like doing gambling by the way and this is really getting attention from me.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Wow the prize is right...
huge amount were given away.
will there be more of this? i will make sure to participate or join.
i like doing gambling by the way and this is really getting attention from me.

Yes there are new giveaways every month now and larger prizes since we launched 3 months ago. Our new page here explains our month on month progression: https://cryptopokerclub.io/competitions

The new Rakerace starts on the 18th, you can join with a 100% bonus to give you a boost with the race.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Just a reminder, our $6K DOUBLE rakerace begins tomorrow! You have the potential to get a 200% first deposit bonus (100% from each BTC & ETH accounts).

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

Greetings All!

The BTC & ETH Rakeraces have now begun! We have a total pool of $6,000 in prizes to be won!

How it works

All players are automatically enrolled. The top 4 players who make the most 'rake' will win. Build up rake fast by simply playing cash games or paid tournaments. The more you play, the higher score you will get. You can track rake paid on the rank progressbar in the lobby.

Payout Structure

1st Place - 40%
2nd Place - 30%
3rd Place - 20%
4th Place - 10%

All statistics will now be tracked and daily leaderboards will be posted within 48 hours via Telegram, windows banners, social media and website. We will then update the leaderboards at the end of each day.

We now also support a 200% first deposit bonus (100% for each BTC/ETH account). Join the race with triple the bankroll!

Good luck to all!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Leaderboards will be released by end of day today! Good luck to all that are in the race. Anyone just tuning in - there is still a lot of time left to take over!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Latest $6K Rakerace update

STSToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Is the bitcoin give away done?
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

Never been on a poker website like this. Good design and user interface. I can see that there is a windows client for the website. Web version works fine for me. Does it offers any additional features?

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Is the bitcoin give away done?

Yep however we have the largest poker bonus pretty much ever on offer right now where you can get a 200% bonus (100% for each account BTC/ETH).

Never been on a poker website like this. Good design and user interface. I can see that there is a windows client for the website. Web version works fine for me. Does it offers any additional features?

Thank you! Yes the windows client is far better with more features like multitabling, better table graphics/animation, more card deck themes and other features like auto rebuy/add-on. It also has more stats when you are playing as you can tab through more pages in the chat box. I would highly recommend exclusively using the windows client.

We will be rolling out major updates to the web client within the next month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: