Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST CRYPTO POKER | NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE: 3X CASH BONUS + LESS RAKE  (Read 27951 times)
UGADawg

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:21:34 PM
Merited by stevrev (5)

I have found their customer service to be extremely matter of fact... I've continuously gotten the feeling (whether true or not) that it's a bother for customers to ask questions, and this room as a "take it or leave it" attitude as to whether or not someone wants to play here... not really the demeanor needed to grow a player base... Of course they don't want people simply winning freerolls and cashing out, but there doesn't seem to be enough ring game traffic to realistically be able to rake 2x any winnings in order to withdrawal. I think they may want to revisit the requirements (1x seems fair, but include a deposit requirement?) and/or decrease the number of freerolls they offer. Maybe some kind of "steps" tournament series instead of dedicated freerolls?
I

I totally agree...

Thanks for the suggestion on the steps tournament series. We are reviewing our tournament structure right now and are planning on introducing bigger GTD tournaments.

As for the Freeroll rules, this is in place in order to avoid abuse. We already offer very attractive and industry beating bonuses and RakeRace + RakeBack offers. Even with the markets being hurt so badly by the end of 2018, we kept increasing our prizepools in fiat value.

How many sites out there for poker offer a 200% instant bonus, a cheap structure to get 50% RakeBack and a monthly RakeRace where we have over $12K consistent prizes?

There are certainly things we will improve with the platform this year both feature wise and profitability however Freerolls is not something on our roadmap of improvements for the moment.

thanks for the response, would you also care to comment on the concerns about the demeanor of your customer service reps? To be to the point, they simply aren't very nice in the few instances I've had questions for them. As someone in the customer service field myself, it definitely seems like something that should be addressed behind the scenes for the sake of a company who seems to really want to grow and expand. You are correct, you do have really generous promos for players, and do think this room has an opportunity to be successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:53 PM

I have found their customer service to be extremely matter of fact... I've continuously gotten the feeling (whether true or not) that it's a bother for customers to ask questions, and this room as a "take it or leave it" attitude as to whether or not someone wants to play here... not really the demeanor needed to grow a player base... Of course they don't want people simply winning freerolls and cashing out, but there doesn't seem to be enough ring game traffic to realistically be able to rake 2x any winnings in order to withdrawal. I think they may want to revisit the requirements (1x seems fair, but include a deposit requirement?) and/or decrease the number of freerolls they offer. Maybe some kind of "steps" tournament series instead of dedicated freerolls?
I

I totally agree...

Thanks for the suggestion on the steps tournament series. We are reviewing our tournament structure right now and are planning on introducing bigger GTD tournaments.

As for the Freeroll rules, this is in place in order to avoid abuse. We already offer very attractive and industry beating bonuses and RakeRace + RakeBack offers. Even with the markets being hurt so badly by the end of 2018, we kept increasing our prizepools in fiat value.

How many sites out there for poker offer a 200% instant bonus, a cheap structure to get 50% RakeBack and a monthly RakeRace where we have over $12K consistent prizes?

There are certainly things we will improve with the platform this year both feature wise and profitability however Freerolls is not something on our roadmap of improvements for the moment.

thanks for the response, would you also care to comment on the concerns about the demeanor of your customer service reps? To be to the point, they simply aren't very nice in the few instances I've had questions for them. As someone in the customer service field myself, it definitely seems like something that should be addressed behind the scenes for the sake of a company who seems to really want to grow and expand. You are correct, you do have really generous promos for players, and do think this room has an opportunity to be successful

I had another frustrating interaction with "live support" today. I don't anticipate this happening again, because as of now my IP has been blacklisted. can't say I'll miss the place.

https://imgur.com/gallery/o60DNnd
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:31:27 PM

Do you have a list of rules or policies you're trying to enforce to avoid multi accounting?

Multi accounting is the biggest threat to poker with crypto.
The absence of KYC avoid you to put heavy restriction.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:16:10 AM

Do you have a list of rules or policies you're trying to enforce to avoid multi accounting?

Yep we have very strict rules on this and secure safety measures that tracks it all. Without revealing too much on the tech side, our systems prevent the same user from playing on the same table or opening up more than one account even if they used VPN's. We track far more than just IP's. On top of which we manually check other aspects of our user base manually such as username/email syntax's, login frequencies and playing styles. We also have other security measures in place to stop chip dumping and soft playing techniques. From our connections with the engineers who work on PokerStars's infrastructure - we adopted a lot of their methods into our own systems.

We even take it a step further and assess hand histories often with new active players who joined up within 7 days. This involves time to action, playing styles, chat logs and anything else that happens within the hand.

Security will always be one of our top priorities which is why it was highlighted heavily in our introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoF1ViAY2c (From 1:46) or our security paper here: https://medium.com/@CryptoPokerClub/one-of-the-most-secured-online-poker-games-ever-security-protocols-explained-b81210f184d8

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform
stevrev

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

I

I totally agree...

they won't even acknowledge this. that should tell you everything you need to know.
stevrev

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:54:23 PM

Yep we have very strict rules on this and secure safety measures that tracks it all. Without revealing too much on the tech side, our systems prevent the same user from playing on the same table or opening up more than one account even if they used VPN's. We track far more than just IP's. On top of which we manually check other aspects of our user base manually such as username/email syntax's, login frequencies and playing styles. We also have other security measures in place to stop chip dumping and soft playing techniques. From our connections with the engineers who work on PokerStars's infrastructure - we adopted a lot of their methods into our own systems.

We even take it a step further and assess hand histories often with new active players who joined up within 7 days. This involves time to action, playing styles, chat logs and anything else that happens within the hand.

Security will always be one of our top priorities which is why it was highlighted heavily in our introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoF1ViAY2c (From 1:46) or our security paper here: https://medium.com/@CryptoPokerClub/one-of-the-most-secured-online-poker-games-ever-security-protocols-explained-b81210f184d8

I saw that there weren't any comments for your video, so I went ahead and left one for you  Kiss

cryptopokerclub does a couple things right and a lot of things wrong. the web client is so bad it's almost unusable. the "freerolls" are a joke... let's say you finish in 1st place, winning 8mETH. if you take your winnings to a live cash game and turn it into 100mETH, forget about cashing out. you are required to maintain a 2:1 rake paid vs. freeroll winnings ratio.. if you use freeroll winnings to play cash games, everything you win counts as freeroll winnings, therefore you must pay 200mETH in rake before they will approve a withdrawal. and if you actually manage to meet these requirements, be prepared to wait at least 24 hours for your withdrawal to be processed.. and god forbid you need customer support. they are incredibly rude, almost to the point of being openly hostile towards users seeking assistance. my last interaction resulted in my IP getting blacklisted. but hey their decks are shuffled really well. so there's that.. if you really want to get a feel for cryptopokerclub, save yourself some time and just punch yourself in the dick.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:18:18 AM

I saw that there weren't any comments for your video, so I went ahead and left one for you  Kiss

cryptopokerclub does a couple things right and a lot of things wrong. the web client is so bad it's almost unusable. the "freerolls" are a joke... let's say you finish in 1st place, winning 8mETH. if you take your winnings to a live cash game and turn it into 100mETH, forget about cashing out. you are required to maintain a 2:1 rake paid vs. freeroll winnings ratio.. if you use freeroll winnings to play cash games, everything you win counts as freeroll winnings, therefore you must pay 200mETH in rake before they will approve a withdrawal. and if you actually manage to meet these requirements, be prepared to wait at least 24 hours for your withdrawal to be processed.. and god forbid you need customer support. they are incredibly rude, almost to the point of being openly hostile towards users seeking assistance. my last interaction resulted in my IP getting blacklisted. but hey their decks are shuffled really well. so there's that.. if you really want to get a feel for cryptopokerclub, save yourself some time and just punch yourself in the dick.

After catching up with one of the support team, lets dispel a few inaccuracies here:

1. You spammed and trolled chat support which got you banned.
2. This is a gambling platform not a charity or Warcraft. If your only complaint is our Freerolls not being 'satisfactory' then we doing something right.
3. Now you continue spamming on both here and Youtube all because you are not happy that you didn't get enough free money that you feel entitled you should have gotten.
4. The 'up to' 24h wait for the withdrawal is due to the fact that we hold funds in cold storage and batch process all withdrawal requests once per day. There is a very good reason we do it the way we do in order to protect our players.

On a brighter note

The RakeRace leaderboards are on fire! New updates are coming later today for the $12.5K competition!

stevrev

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:49:14 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 02:52:56 PM by stevrev

After catching up with one of the support team, lets dispel a few inaccuracies here:

1. You spammed and trolled chat support which got you banned.
2. This is a gambling platform not a charity or Warcraft. If your only complaint is our Freerolls not being 'satisfactory' then we doing something right.
3. Now you continue spamming on both here and Youtube all because you are not happy that you didn't get enough free money that you feel entitled you should have gotten.
4. The 'up to' 24h wait for the withdrawal is due to the fact that we hold funds in cold storage and batch process all withdrawal requests once per day. There is a very good reason we do it the way we do in order to protect our players.

On a brighter note

The RakeRace leaderboards are on fire! New updates are coming later today for the $12.5K competition!

1. here is exactly what was said, which resulted in me getting banned https://imgur.com/gallery/gH8QkxL

2. that is certainly not my only complaint. your customer service reps are doing a terrible job, and your web client has a number of issues. there have been stretches of two or three days where it doesn't work at all. I messaged support the last time this happened and never got a response.

3. I won over 175mETH playing in live cash games. you can call that free money, but it wasn't your money. I won it from other players. and I only attempted to withdraw 100mETH. if anyone is acting entitled to free money, it is you.

4. most legitimate sites process withdrawals more than once per day. but this is only mildly irritating and the least of my concerns.

your response drips with condecension, as is typical for cryptopokerclub. another user has politely asked you to comment on the poor attitude of your customer service, but you refuse to address it. you have made it very clear that cryptopokerclub lacks professionalism from the top down.

edit: at the time of getting banned, I had paid ~40mETH in rake fees for the month of January.
caiseryon

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:30:38 AM

I make a withdrawal a few hours ago and I getting banned now without any reason, all my previous withdrawal get processed smootly. seems this site hate to processing the withdrawal of winning players. Waiting your confirmation about this issue. sandofro is my username
caiseryon

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:37:31 AM

Even I playing with the players who has a same style and do collusion it's no problem for me and its weird why they're still in action.
stevrev

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:22:49 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 12:34:31 PM by stevrev

I make a withdrawal a few hours ago and I getting banned now without any reason, all my previous withdrawal get processed smootly. seems this site hate to processing the withdrawal of winning players. Waiting your confirmation about this issue. sandofro is my username

when those in charge have open contempt for their paying customers, let it be no surprise when their operation is revealed to be a scam. thieves do not respect those who they prey upon.  
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2413

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:37:24 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:53:38 AM by mindrust
Merited by stevrev (5)

1. here is exactly what was said, which resulted in me getting banned https://imgur.com/gallery/gH8QkxL

This one screenshot is more than enough for anyone to stay away from that casino. I hate people when they do this. He is looking in your eye, avoiding your question and scamming you at the same time.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:19:53 PM

This one screenshot is more than enough for anyone to stay away from that casino. I hate people when they do this. He is looking in your eye, avoiding your question and scamming you at the same time.

Lets try again:

1. That chat log does not reveal the whole story. Also your messages were sent apart which may have made the person who dealt with chat to have missed the original message. After your previous spam its very likely they did not even see the original question.

2. We give out well above 5 BTC worth of withdrawals every week. There has not been a single person who has been 'scammed' by us. Feel free to test our deposit/withdrawal system anytime you wish.

3. Having an issue with FREEROLLS does not equal a scam. A scam involves someones money being stolen in some sort of way. You did not pay us a single cent in any way.

4. You did not 'pay' any rake. You simply recycled free credits that were given to you. Then you got angry that you were not able to withdraw your FREE funds because you did not meet the withdraw requirements for FREEROLLS.

4b. Having a withdraw requirement for freerolls does not mean its a scam. Its your decision to play the game in this way. There would be no such requirements if you were using your own funds.

Next time you claim something to be a scam, bring proof of real funds being stolen.

As I write this message right now there are over 50+ players playing real cash games and turning over thousands of dollars. Today alone we processed 13 withdrawals in our daily schedule.

Its fascinating that almost all people who have ever complained are the ones that never actually deposited.

stevrev

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:16:59 PM

Lets try again:

1. That chat log does not reveal the whole story. Also your messages were sent apart which may have made the person who dealt with chat to have missed the original message. After your previous spam its very likely they did not even see the original question.

2. We give out well above 5 BTC worth of withdrawals every week. There has not been a single person who has been 'scammed' by us. Feel free to test our deposit/withdrawal system anytime you wish.

3. Having an issue with FREEROLLS does not equal a scam. A scam involves someones money being stolen in some sort of way. You did not pay us a single cent in any way.

4. You did not 'pay' any rake. You simply recycled free credits that were given to you. Then you got angry that you were not able to withdraw your FREE funds because you did not meet the withdraw requirements for FREEROLLS.

4b. Having a withdraw requirement for freerolls does not mean its a scam. Its your decision to play the game in this way. There would be no such requirements if you were using your own funds.

Next time you claim something to be a scam, bring proof of real funds being stolen.

As I write this message right now there are over 50+ players playing real cash games and turning over thousands of dollars. Today alone we processed 13 withdrawals in our daily schedule.

Its fascinating that almost all people who have ever complained are the ones that never actually deposited.

1. the screenshots I posted speak for themselves.

2. do not trust cryptopokerclub with your money.

3. it sounds like you don't understand the situation. I won over 175mETH in a live cash game. I had a bronze star next to my name. in order to get the bronze star, I had to pay at least 30mETH in rake. you refused to process my withdrawal in the amount of 100mETH. people can decide for themselves if that was scammy behavior.

4. so by your logic, you were entitled to everything I won from other players.

4b. this is a straw man.

I have deposited. let's see what others have to say...
caiseryon

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:56:32 AM

Its clear now, he can't confirm my issue. Stay away from this site everyone and save your money.
caiseryon

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:10:55 AM

Lets try again:

1. He ask for a proofs but he can't bring a proofs for every player issues, all he knows just block and block.
2. He's so proud about over 50+ Players playing real cash games, the fact its a couple teams doing collusion.
3. He love to lies so its another truth from me, he's processed my previous withdrawal before he blocked me within 2 days so he's processed 13 withdrawals in his daily schedule is 100% lies.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:36:37 PM

Lets try again:

3. it sounds like you don't understand the situation. I won over 175mETH in a live cash game. I had a bronze star next to my name. in order to get the bronze star, I had to pay at least 30mETH in rake. you refused to process my withdrawal in the amount of 100mETH. people can decide for themselves if that was scammy behavior.

4b. this is a straw man.

-> Incorrect. You did not meet freeroll requirements to withdraw. Its as simple as that.

-> You still have not given me proof of anyone's money being stolen thus rendering your point redundant.

-> Again, you did not meet the requirements as a freeroll player. Having a rule does not equal 'scammy behaviour'.

-> Clearly false and no one said that.

4b. this is a straw man.

-> Its common sense. You can either adhere by the rules or not. That is your choice.

-> Not on your ETH account. You deposited on your BTC account and had no issue withdrawing more than once. Want to tell everyone that? You withdrew twice on your BTC account without issues. Once at Jun 05, 2018 @ 19:55 and another at Nov 13, 2018 @ 16:20. Yes clearly its a scam right?

Do you know the purest text book definition of the word 'scam'? A dishonest scheme. Its not a dishonest scheme if those are the rules written clearly in our terms of use. You must retain a 2:1 ratio of Freeroll winnings vs Rakepaid to be able to withdraw any funds as a freeroll none depositing player.

@caiseryon - Since you are so eager, you were banned due to colluding with your neighbouring region. You either worked together with those target accounts or yourself opened up multiple accounts and were chip dumping on a number of accounts before you were caught. You had 7 successful withdrawals across a two month period before getting caught. Your account along with 2 others were banned in the process. Both of which never deposited on the platform either.

In summary - both users who are complaining had several successful withdrawals and had $0 'stolen' from them. This will be our final reply on this matter.

As mentioned previously, everyone is more than welcome to test our platform to see that you can deposit/withdraw anytime.

We will have a new GTD tournament structure coming next week guys, stay tuned!

caiseryon

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:21:24 AM

Lets try again:

4b. this is a straw man.

-> Incorrect. You did not meet freeroll requirements to withdraw. Its as simple as that.

-> You still have not given me proof of anyone's money being stolen thus rendering your point redundant.

-> Again, you did not meet the requirements as a freeroll player. Having a rule does not equal 'scammy behaviour'.

-> Clearly false and no one said that.

4b. this is a straw man.

-> Its common sense. You can either adhere by the rules or not. That is your choice.

-> Not on your ETH account. You deposited on your BTC account and had no issue withdrawing more than once. Want to tell everyone that? You withdrew twice on your BTC account without issues. Once at Jun 05, 2018 @ 19:55 and another at Nov 13, 2018 @ 16:20. Yes clearly its a scam right?

Do you know the purest text book definition of the word 'scam'? A dishonest scheme. Its not a dishonest scheme if those are the rules written clearly in our terms of use. You must retain a 2:1 ratio of Freeroll winnings vs Rakepaid to be able to withdraw any funds as a freeroll none depositing player.

@caiseryon - Since you are so eager, you were banned due to colluding with your neighbouring region. You either worked together with those target accounts or yourself opened up multiple accounts and were chip dumping on a number of accounts before you were caught. You had 7 successful withdrawals across a two month period before getting caught. Your account along with 2 others were banned in the process. Both of which never deposited on the platform either.

In summary - both users who are complaining had several successful withdrawals and had $0 'stolen' from them. This will be our final reply on this matter.

As mentioned previously, everyone is more than welcome to test our platform to see that you can deposit/withdraw anytime.

We will have a new GTD tournament structure coming next week guys, stay tuned!

1. I ask a proofs and hand historis if I colluding with neighbouring region even I don't understand what you mean.
2. I just sit in and playing, how you call that chip dumping ?? You understand how chip dumping mean ?? How chip dumping looks ? Should I give you a youTube video or lesson to you ??
3 if I won or another player won some money both aggressives and limpers. You will call that chip dumping ?? You should know that don't make a joke.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

Honestly in any other case I always side with the gambler because there are a lot of places that scam gamblers money out of them and since this is not a trading exchange but a gambling casino (even tough poker) it is easy to steal from gamblers because they think the house will get the money anyway either by gambler losing or even scammed so they don't follow as much as the trading guys losing their money.

Moreover, in this scenario I can see the poker house basically telling how it is and showing the proofs and how the house has rules that you have to follow and the user doesn't. Not like you are going to get free money from any place in the whole world, if they require you to gamble a certain amount for the free money they gave you than you have to gamble that much amount, they give you free amount so that you play there, not because they want you to withdraw it.
neo0151

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

Do not play on this poker club! They are liars and probably scammers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: