Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 554 times)
DreamCloud (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh

I hope this is not a new ICO projects, if you are not even sure of what people want. I just hope you won't turn their dreams to nightmare the way most of these scam ICOs always do. The space is turning into a joke, if someone want to ICO your dreams

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

My desire is usually expensive cars. But me need a lot of money to complete. Therefore, the main desire to earn a lot of money)
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

I hope this is not a new ICO projects, if you are not even sure of what people want. I just hope you won't turn their dreams to nightmare the way most of these scam ICOs always do. The space is turning into a joke, if someone want to ICO your dreams

Wow, wow, wow! So much hate!! Why??
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Dream cloud project ... come on guys
Do you want an opinion from the crypto about the project you developed? Or you ask about our dreams? Obviously you like a man who can realize all the dreams. But if my dreams are come true , maybe I will be happy for the person who is always beside me under any circumstances
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

It is human nature to never be satisfied, even when we have plenty. If my dreams become a reallity I will make sure I generate even bigger dreams to keep working.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Indeed the impression is the thing that we want to make it happen. I personally feel my blessing entering the crypto world. things have changed. My life is high above then my dream now is already realized with crypto. Of course everyone must feel the same way as me.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

This looks more like you are trying to bring up an ICO. Well, it is good if it has a good planning and if you are ready to do a good job and you are sure you are giving the best to your investors, but if otherwise, i would advise you forget about it.
We only need ICO that are ready to give to people what they really need and not what they want.
So please, try to work things out and let this encourage others to come into crypto.
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Dream cloud project ... come on guys
Do you want an opinion from the crypto about the project you developed? Or you ask about our dreams? Obviously you like a man who can realize all the dreams. But if my dreams are come true , maybe I will be happy for the person who is always beside me under any circumstances

We are not talking about project. But talking about dreams.. Dreams, Carl! Cheesy
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

It is human nature to never be satisfied, even when we have plenty. If my dreams become a reallity I will make sure I generate even bigger dreams to keep working.

This is not bad. This is human nature. Is your dreams can help others? Can make something better in this world? Smiley
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

This looks more like you are trying to bring up an ICO. Well, it is good if it has a good planning and if you are ready to do a good job and you are sure you are giving the best to your investors, but if otherwise, i would advise you forget about it.
We only need ICO that are ready to give to people what they really need and not what they want.
So please, try to work things out and let this encourage others to come into crypto.

This topic is not about ICO. But quickly - yes.. We making project and we want do it best. Cuz our goal is not ICO, but good project that can help others. This is our dream. And we just wondered what people dream about?
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I seriously dream of becoming a crypto millionaire. I believe this can come to reality, by participating and investing in good projects. There are so many projects out, but no all are worth participating in. I dream of a time and day, when the crypto space will become a haven that only good and legit projects can be found.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I always dream about a home for myself and my family and I want to give that home as a gift to my home from start till now we are living in a home for rent and my only dreams at this time are to buy a home for my mother and shift with my family to that home.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

I always have one dream and it is to have the car of my dreams  Cheesy , do you think your project can help make it come true ! I do not think so and I do not know why I even replied to this thread , maybe because no one ask about my dreams anymore and it was a good chance to say it , so thank you for that  Wink
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I don't think he is hating you or your post. Instead of accusing him of hate, you should've replied with proper reasons and/or should've corrected him.

Just to answer your question, I dream about Scarlett Johnson Smiley
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

My dreams are set far to high so it is unlikely that I will ever get there with crypto, I am more on the idea of enjoying the ride and making some money in the way.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Grateful for what has been obtained from crypto, The difference between a successful person and an ordinary person is from his movement. Successful people, always moving toward their dreams. As for ordinary people, always hoping that dream will move towards it. If you are ready with some steps above, then time you tighten the seat belt to spur your vehicle in realizing the dream. Do not forget, when spur the vehicle You also have to love the time limit yes. The goal is to spur you in trying to pursue a dream. Okay? Do not forget to set a deadline to make your dreams come true ...
Remember! Save Cryptocurrency already in Market Cap

And the result if we understand more deeply then cryptocurrency is not inferior to

· MLM Business Products,
· BO PONZI and PYRAMID scheme,
· HYIP DLL .....

And hopefully our dreams come true ... Amen ..
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Yes, surely i can. I have already one dream that have became reality. I have bought my favorite motorcycle with crypto. And i have a savings and i hope my second dream will happen this year to have my own business. And i think i can make it happen, all my dream will come true in the help of crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

You should think about the demand of people, not dream. Dream is built by oneself. What is your projuct in detaols, could you please share in brife??
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

I don't think he is hating you or your post. Instead of accusing him of hate, you should've replied with proper reasons and/or should've corrected him.

Just to answer your question, I dream about Scarlett Johnson Smiley

Scarlett.. Roll Eyes  I think she's heart already taken. And she is a human, that can't be bought by crypto. Cheesy Hope on that..
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

I think jacaf01 wrote it right. Don't take it so personally, just unfortunately the reality is. And if we talk about the dream, then I join the opinion of N-gen. A person who will always be with me under any circumstances - it's really a dream. Such people are usually a little, and everything else can be achieved by work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

You should think about the demand of people, not dream. Dream is built by oneself. What is your projuct in detaols, could you please share in brife??

Demand is dream realization.. Realization of a good dream. Let's say, you want build kids garden.. Build it. Get money on realization and gain some profit.. Plus.. You will be owner of that. Why not to make good things to people and gain profit from that?

But what about our project - we are working hard on that.. And soon we will release our whitepaper.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

I don't think I understand what this post is about. Are you starting an ico project about dreams of people or you want to what?

https://cryptotvplus.com
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I want to buy a land to build a school, since then it is one of my motivation of being here. Hopefully cryptos can be one of my sources.
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

I think jacaf01 wrote it right. Don't take it so personally, just unfortunately the reality is. And if we talk about the dream, then I join the opinion of N-gen. A person who will always be with me under any circumstances - it's really a dream. Such people are usually a little, and everything else can be achieved by work.

I agree.. Person that can support you in whole life is priceless. But talk is about material things. Ideally - those, that can help others.
People, basicly, thinking about themselves. Now it's time to think about the others, too.
As I said previously. Bring something to people in your region. Make something.. That will be useful.
I personally, always dreamed about perfect roads in my district. Without pits.. With good parking places etc..
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

I don't think I understand what this post is about. Are you starting an ico project about dreams of people or you want to what?

We want to know what people dream about. Dreams, that can be realized in help with crypto, finances. Good and useful dreams that can be bought..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

My dream is to have own house for my family, a comfortable life and to become financially free in the future. I believe in cryptocurrency and I know if I keep on working here someday all my dream will come true. Well, if your project is about making dreams more possible I think I will support this.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1372
Merit: 538

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

I want to buy a House in Japan
I want to feel like a Japanese citizen, and enjoy the crypto legally without anyone interfering with my crypto activity
I want freedom, and happiness

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

I want to buy a land to build a school, since then it is one of my motivation of being here. Hopefully cryptos can be one of my sources.

Wow! Exactly! That is what we want to hear. Shocked
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Everyone's dream is basically happiness. However, sometimes happiness is defined as wealth that can become satisfactory life. Some people think that with a lot of money they can do anything, including in the crypto world. For me, having a lot of crypto is certainly a lot of opportunities to achieve profits that are ultimately used to meet the needs of life, such as buying a home, vehicle or something else.
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

Dear Gab20,
All species have needs, and the most important is support in the worst time. That's why we are making this project, to give a support to everybody who looking for it.
Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Happiness is always changeable. The fact that for us happiness today, tomorrow does not bring the same feeling of satisfaction. You can not always buy it. But with money it's easier.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Nothing will go great but the life will become more easier than before if my crypto portfolio gives me the my desired result of benefit which I have  expected for more than one year. So, now I have keep my coin with heavy patience.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

I seriously dream of becoming a crypto millionaire. I believe this can come to reality, by participating and investing in good projects. There are so many projects out, but no all are worth participating in. I dream of a time and day, when the crypto space will become a haven that only good and legit projects can be found.
Dear Ini45,
I hope you will find that our project is good enough and legit, so you will join it, because only together we can make it real.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Yes, I have a dream and I want to become reality with crypto. To have a better life is enough and my children complete their studies. I hope it will become true in the future, with the help of cryptocurrency. I just work hard for that to happen.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

I always dream about a home for myself and my family and I want to give that home as a gift to my home from start till now we are living in a home for rent and my only dreams at this time are to buy a home for my mother and shift with my family to that home.
Dear hhussain,
I hope in future we will help you to make your dream come true.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

The biggest dream I have today is quit my job and go travelling while I find the place for my soul and stay there - buy a house and make a family. I don't want to have the dependence from money.  And I have a small hope that joining cryptoworld could help me with this if I will continue work hard  Roll Eyes
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I always have one dream and it is to have the car of my dreams  Cheesy , do you think your project can help make it come true ! I do not think so and I do not know why I even replied to this thread , maybe because no one ask about my dreams anymore and it was a good chance to say it , so thank you for that  Wink
Dear khufuking,
Unfortunately, you are right, now we cannot help you to realize your dream, but in the nearest future, when we realise our project, I believe that we could! So join us, because only together we can make something bigger, even more than just a car.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I think I would have asked for a big apartment that I can not afford at this moment and a good sports car.
I think such desires as I have in many people)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Greedy of people is infinity. I see many peoples who earned a lot from this world, they didn't stop. We never ever feel enough for any thing. Dream is just temporary, and it can change any time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

I think my colleague maybe found some hate in N-gen’s comments, because he puts his soul in dream cloud project, and he believes that everybody will find only a good side of that. If someone doubt in that, it hurts him deeply. But regarding previous comments, we definitely know what people want, that's why we are making the project. People always want, that someone help him to realise their dreams. I hope we won't turn anybody dreams to nightmare. Because unfortunately, realization of dreams cannot guarantee happiness.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

My dreams are set far to high so it is unlikely that I will ever get there with crypto, I am more on the idea of enjoying the ride and making some money in the way.
Dear inillo,
If you join crypto market, you already hope and believe that crypto will help you to realize all of your dreams. Try to believe in our project, and I think in future we will help you to make your dreams come true.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

so many people that I have talked about their dreams, they don`t dream about something which can be bought with money, they always do focus on more spiritual things rather than material.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Grateful for what has been obtained from crypto, The difference between a successful person and an ordinary person is from his movement. Successful people, always moving toward their dreams. As for ordinary people, always hoping that dream will move towards it. If you are ready with some steps above, then time you tighten the seat belt to spur your vehicle in realizing the dream. Do not forget, when spur the vehicle You also have to love the time limit yes. The goal is to spur you in trying to pursue a dream. Okay? Do not forget to set a deadline to make your dreams come true ...
Remember! Save Cryptocurrency already in Market Cap

And the result if we understand more deeply then cryptocurrency is not inferior to

· MLM Business Products,
· BO PONZI and PYRAMID scheme,
· HYIP DLL .....

And hopefully our dreams come true ... Amen ..
Dear G14tz87,
We do not forget to set a deadline. In our website you can find a roadmap. Soon also white paper will be released, where you can find detailed info about our project.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Yes, surely i can. I have already one dream that have became reality. I have bought my favorite motorcycle with crypto. And i have a savings and i hope my second dream will happen this year to have my own business. And i think i can make it happen, all my dream will come true in the help of crypto.
Dear bakekang,
Glad to hear, that crypto already helps people to realize their dreams, I hope your next dreams will be realized too in the nearest future.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

My dream is to have own house for my family, a comfortable life and to become financially free in the future. I believe in cryptocurrency and I know if I keep on working here someday all my dream will come true. Well, if your project is about making dreams more possible I think I will support this.
Dear Dreamchaser21,
I know that we can help everybody to make dreams more possible, because with help of people all around the world we can make great things. That's why we want to unite people with help of our project.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Happiness is always changeable. The fact that for us happiness today, tomorrow does not bring the same feeling of satisfaction. You can not always buy it. But with money it's easier.
Dear Kazkar,
Our project is not related only with financial help, it can be also help with advice. We are making a place where everybody can help with any source that he has.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Yes, I have a dream and I want to become reality with crypto. To have a better life is enough and my children complete their studies. I hope it will become true in the future, with the help of cryptocurrency. I just work hard for that to happen.
Dear Vendetta666,
I agree with you, children are our main purpose to move on. They are our future.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

I would want to gain more profit from more successful ICOs. I believe that isn't still impossible because through hard work, there would be more successful projects in collaboration with the developers and investors. There is no shortcut to success here but through hard work and patience as well.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

so many people that I have talked about their dreams, they don`t dream about something which can be bought with money, they always do focus on more spiritual things rather than material.
Dear snaper14,
Everybody should focus on more spiritual things. One of the examples is when you help somebody to realize their dreams. Our project is for everybody, for those who think about money and for those who think about spiritual things.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Well I will be very happy. I can proudly say to anybody that I am one of the people who believes in crypto this early. Then laugh on the person who laughed at you when you say that bitcoin will be the currency in future.
Mahanton

Activity: 2660
Merit: 623

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

Don't be shocked.! Inspite on all of the projected plans being created most of them do become a trash and reaching out unrealistic targets. Even this Dream cloud of yours turns out to be non-sense. I don't know if your project would really be just like a Lamp with a genie on it and fulfil every mans dream. Every person do have its own target or goals life where we do like to achieve or bought something but those are just only possible on having a lots of money and I don't see any collaboration with a certain project or ICO on here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I would want to gain more profit from more successful ICOs. I believe that isn't still impossible because through hard work, there would be more successful projects in collaboration with the developers and investors. There is no shortcut to success here but through hard work and patience as well.
Dear s0beit,
Hope your dream will come true soon. And also I hope that our project will be successful, and will help you.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Some companies that produce sweets bring such kind of shares to children before the New Year.
They use their personal finances to fulfill childhood dreams. You want to use the money of other people. Well, why not. I think some will support this kind of idea. The only thing that I would have attributed on the negative side. An adult's dream requires much more money than a child's dream.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

With the crypto industry, I am bound by dreams to improve my financial situation. It is also convenient for me to use some crypto-currencies to buy goods from other countries, thus avoiding additional fees.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

hope crypto can generate a lot of money and continue to increase in value. doing so will certainly could have a steady income and can be used for future investment. If it is like that then life will always would be sure and will even be more than desired.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

My most cherished desire is to get into space, but I do not have enough money to realize my dream. I would be very happy if crypto could make people dreams.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Actually I want to immediately have the land that is around my house, because with it I can also invest in the real world. And maybe the thing I want again is a motorcycle that can support me for the move. That is enough.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Well i have many dreams, first i want the latest model of car Mercedes, and i want a very big house, and my last dream is travelling around the world i know that it's too much but it's just a dream.

lanjut

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

If my dreams materialize into reality with crypto, then I want to be someone useful to others with what I can of crypto. because I want to be rich because of the results and the hard work of crypto with an honest way of course, and later became a useful tool for people around me. 
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I recently entered this sphere and I think that the world of crypto will help with the realization of my dreams
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Many people have dreams but do not want to try and do not know what to do. In my opinion, those who risked their dreams in them should try hard and really learn in crypto to make it easier to start in crypto.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

for now my first goal in the world of cryptocurrency is that I can buy my house and get married, of course this is still a dream, my target for this year is at least I can reach 80% of the total cost required for that matter. of course hopefully this year bitcoin prices can actually get a new ATH, or at least are in those area.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Yes we can do anything here we should only be a good person and do hardwork here like to study always then never try to cheat so god will bless us because he is reason to anything in life and bitcoin is his way for the dream that we want to achieve all are possible if we want so better to always focus then in the future everything will gonna be alright i'm sure that we can if we believe in order to succeed in that
Yes, essentially we have to work hard to achieve our dreams. The dream of all people with crypto would want to generate big profits, both in participation bounty, investment, and in trade. The results of the effort is used to meet the needs of life that can make people feel happiness.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

I want everyone who plays crypto is rich, because so many people are from the world of crypto especially bitcoin. There is also work that can make people so rich that is minning, I think this is good but the capital we use is also big. everyone has dreams especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

A blockchain based project that aims to buy dreams of the people and will make it to reality? How can it be?

If you are making a new project, make sure that it will have a real use from a real company where you can purchase those products or services that company is offering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

You want to make a coin out of a dream. I think you are dreaming. Don't add another shitcoin in the environment, instead focus on the things that can be useful and realistic. And please don't dream that there are many investors will get caught with those idea.
Whitee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

You want to make a coin out of a dream. I think you are dreaming. Don't add another shitcoin in the environment, instead focus on the things that can be useful and realistic. And please don't dream that there are many investors will get caught with those idea.
Dear happyme1818,

Yes, we are dreamers, just like everybody else on the planet. And our dream is to make one place, where everybody will help each other to realize dreams. So we are making and will release coin to fulfill our dream and dreams of everyone, who will ask for help. I believe, that someday you will change your mind about our project, because without doubt you have dreams too.
Whitee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

A blockchain based project that aims to buy dreams of the people and will make it to reality? How can it be?

If you are making a new project, make sure that it will have a real use from a real company where you can purchase those products or services that company is offering.
Dear batang_bitcoin,

Small info, how we want to realize idea of Dream Cloud, you can find on our website, also white paper with more detailed info will be released soon.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Lol, dreams(an interesting topic). So what will the coin be used for. Will it be used to trade for dreams or what? I think it's an interesting thing you are thinking about but clarify further, because people have wide ranges of dreams.  Cheesy
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Last year I paid my credit card and some debt by investing in bitcoin, and this year I hope to have a better car. That's my dream. I would be very happy if I could do it this year.
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

My dream is to be independent from job, being sure I have enough savements to live on and do what I like. I suppose investing in crypto currencies is a good way to achieve it and also save money instead of pension plans

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

I am a believer and I strongly believe that crypto will make my dreams a reality and it's already making that a reality and I am just waiting for time. I believe with time, most of my dreams will be achieved.
Whitee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Lol, dreams(an interesting topic). So what will the coin be used for. Will it be used to trade for dreams or what? I think it's an interesting thing you are thinking about but clarify further, because people have wide ranges of dreams.  Cheesy
Dear kwabeedat,

All info will be in our white paper soon. Please, stay tuned for updates.
megaflux7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Blockchain is funny you mean you guys are working on a coin that will work on my own dreams and make them come through??? Wow that is pretty interesting.
Now to your question, my dream is to have made $10million dollars from crypto by the year 2020.
Now, mr dream cloud project, will you make that come through?
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

Is this for real! Someone please wake us from this collective dream!
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

My desire is to buy a boat and rent it out for people in summertime. I live in a nice marine area and with a good project I may be able to achieve this dream
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

I've had a dream come true. I bought an old self-employment car in crypto. And I have small savings, and I hope that my second dream will happen this year to change the car's newer one.
ivlvov

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

I would like a big house outside the city. I would like so much money that I and my family would have sufficed for a life of convenience and that nobody else worked. I think I would be very happy if the crypto could realize my dreams.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
opeakande

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

I just like a good life where all I ever wished for can come to reality. Nothing but the best of everything. I will so much love it if that dream can come true and even in abundance.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

We always aim for a better life and something that we don't have or even more but it's so really hard to get it. If I have a chance to have it I will share it for all people who need may help.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

So far, no special dreams have been realized but I have plans to work on it, I try to earn as much money as possible. They will be useful for this.

Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Nothing has come from cypto without hard work and alot of time

with that said if i get lucky with an investment then i would reinvest in something more stable and legitimate while keep the same amount that made me that to begin in crypto, possibly diversify my crypto portfolio
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

ok so your idea is to store dreams of persons on the blockchain, but to be honest i really can nor see an value in this. Maybe you can read about other people dreams and this is pretty private in my opinion

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐