Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin peice predict 2018 - and why?  (Read 298 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:14 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:17:17 AM by Question123

I don't believe dogecoin anymore , because I invested to this coin last few years ago but I did not get any profit when  I bought and until now. This one of the oldest altcoin in cryptocurrency but they don't have progress . More people who have dogecoin in their wallet wait the price increase a little and the capital back. Other people are negative and postivie about dogecoin.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

I don't believe dogecoin anymore , because I invested to this coin last few years ago but I did not get any profit when  I bought and until now. This one of the oldest altcoin in cryptocurrency but they don't have progress

I do not think it makes sense to deal with Dogecoin. It is a completely undeveloped currency and without plans for the future. Marketcap certainly will not grow even though dogecoin has its loyal community. The achievement of 2.5B $ is in my opinion impossible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

Who knows? One day Dogecoin can be expensive like the TRON? It just needs more investors. Does a coin/project really needs new development? Dogecoin is doing better than a lot of projects with developers...
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Dogecoin is good coin for money transfer, becouse it is old coin and have starter fans, (faucets, mining faucets.)

I think in december narketcap willbe 2.5 b
Doge is not developing. If you are interesting in mining, manero is better choice than Doge. And faucet.... luanching faucet and running own faucet is more profitable than you earn through faucet of another person.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Dogecoin is a preferred currency due to its speed and low fee..But recently it has lost popularity..I'm not very hopeful about this coin.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, which makes it last a long time but for the market to grow to $ 2.5 billion I find it hard to happen. Aside from the large community, I have not seen much of it, to create a mutation
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

2018, 2019,... 2100,... 2017, 2016... doesn't make a difference Dogecoin is and will always be a joke coin and has no real potential. it is also being traded as a joke but a joke that a lot of people like. it goes up and down randomly and without any logic based on pumps that i can get. because of that you can not predict it.
the only logic that works is the fact that it has a huge supply and also no cap. and that means a declining price in long term.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jullykendy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

I think dogecoin is faint. It is an old coin with no outstanding application to hold. However, trade is profitable
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Coins / Projects like Dogecoin will maybe survive the long run, but only because they are one of the first potential coins out there. But I don't really believe into the long run, it looks like a lot of pump and dump is going on there.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Dogecoin is good coin for money transfer, becouse it is old coin and have starter fans, (faucets, mining faucets.)

This coin is really best profitable investment because many positive feedbacks are comes in this coin. So this is promising platform and it will never failed in future. But most of the peoples are panicking to invest in cryptocurrency so price prediction is still undetermined but this year it will going to moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Dogecoin was created for a joke. It has a large group of fans, but chance for growth is small. It is long on the market but it does not develop at all. It seems to me that investing in this coin can only be lost.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

I love dogecoin but I am not able to see there is a good future with this coin . I just use this coin for gambling and sometimes for tipping friends .
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

I don't believe dogecoin anymore , because I invested to this coin last few years ago but I did not get any profit when  I bought and until now. This one of the oldest altcoin in cryptocurrency but they don't have progress
If you have invested in dogecoin in the past two years i am sure you will end up in a profit as there were times when the price multiplied many times after reaching the bottom, every year the price will have a push at some time and i am following and usually used to use doge for gambling, the only downside i see is the number of coins circulating in the market.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

It can still survive because there is a big community behind. Only thing we have seen so far that it doesn't matter if they are working hard or if they a working product. The important thing is that they have a huge support behind, and that's how they will survive.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

The only reason why i still like doge coin is the fact that you pay low transactions fees and its very fast. That;s something most coins can;t offer for now.
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

I think that the price of DogeCoin will remain at around 0.002478 $ as large players do not use this crypto currency. Most likely it will not be as popular as before.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

The only reason why i still like doge coin is the fact that you pay low transactions fees and its very fast. That;s something most coins can;t offer for now.
Every asset that exists in the financial market has its own reason and Doge in the cryptocurrency market is the same. Dogecoin has shown its remarkable advantages in trading at a very low cost, which is supported by many investors and using Dogecoin to trade, I think Doge should promote his strengths further to keep the supporters.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: