Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there good sides in a war?  (Read 2533 times)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
With regards to the Second World War and almost every other war, the aggressor is the one who brought the war and therefore the bad side, the Japanese did a preemptive strike on the USA though they were not officially in the war.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

With regards to the Second World War and almost every other war, the aggressor is the one who brought the war and therefore the bad side, the Japanese did a preemptive strike on the USA though they were not officially in the war.
That does not make sense at all, so every independent country in the new world and africa were the bad guys declaring war in their colonizers? Also, in the Second World War the United States was more than involved with trade routes and aiding England in the war effort. The Japanese saw no other way to win the conflict but to attack first, by the way things were playing out, they had no other choice. It was attacking or being suffocated by the Allies policy.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

War always comes with shedding of blood and leaving particularly women and children stranded. No matter what might come out of the war which your may refer to as positive, I think it always comes with numerous negatives and as such should not be tolerated.

piyaths

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

I think there are no any good in war. because in any kind of war people are dying. though it is worthy for the weapon sellers, wars should be finished. I think terrorists are made by the society. foreign involvements sometimes cause for wars. even some countries justified their involvements in other countries wars, I think it should not be happen.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all. But I personally think that it isn't true. I do believe that war has always a reason, it may be bad reason but for sure, it has always a good reason. One good reason is sovereignity and freedom. Historically speaking, our country, the Philippines fought for our country and enter into the war for these good and essential reasons. Yes, it is true that many people sacrifice and died, but at the end of the day, our nation achieved its goal not only for few but for the whole country. Another good side of a war is nationalism and patriotism. People at war realize to whom and where and why they are fighting.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

There are no good sides in a war itself.Its a death,pain,violence,killed civilians and sorrow.Only if one side fights for freedom,kicks invader away and liberates  enslaved  motherland,it will be a good end for that war,where people fought for motherland and did everything to be free and saved their families.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all. But I personally think that it isn't true. I do believe that war has always a reason, it may be bad reason but for sure, it has always a good reason. One good reason is sovereignity and freedom. Historically speaking, our country, the Philippines fought for our country and enter into the war for these good and essential reasons. Yes, it is true that many people sacrifice and died, but at the end of the day, our nation achieved its goal not only for few but for the whole country. Another good side of a war is nationalism and patriotism. People at war realize to whom and where and why they are fighting.

That really is a wonderful idea, I wish every independent country could reach their goal by peace and deals, many countries independencies was the poor pressed into fighting by the elite who had their trade freedom attacked, but it's also important to have self-assertion and domination over your land.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

People often talking about how USA was the good and Japan was the evil in World War 2, but when you see the history of every country involved, you start to find hard to take sides in any conflict, even though I hate nazis I can't see the Russians or Brittish or French as the good side, those were all imperialistic countries that killed and enslaved millions of people before Hitler, and kept doing so after he was gone. I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics Smiley Wink
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

I believe one the biggest reasons for Hitler's rise into power was exactly Great Britain and France foreigner politics.
Politics was always included when war is starting. There's no war if no one will fund it and whoever is behind it is their ally in politics.

Are there good sides in a war?
What will be the good side of the war? there's too much casualty and innocent people will die, I guess the only ones that can say if there's a good side are the victors but overall, there's none.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nuex

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I think war is big business, nothing good, all its bad, in the name of peace but many victims are falling, just for power.
ABE crypto

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Yes!
There are good sides in war.
War is a very good action to control over population, it is also used to control spread of disease.
After war, the stronger side achieve more property to thier existing one and they will be bigger in territory.
There is also total freedom for the Victor and will enjoy all human rights
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

War !! War is a curse. War does not have anything good at all. War means killing people. War means destruction. War is the curse of this world. War can not have anything good. No matter what. Killing people in a mass rate does not mean anything good at all. In war, people die like an animal. People do not have any rights in war. So war will never have anything good. No matter what.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

NONE. The lives lost will never come back and the pain that it caused to the war victims will never be erased. Regardless if its for the good or bad, nobody wins at war. Fear and anxiety will always be there for those who experienced it. We always look at the result of the war but we never think about the circumstances that happened. We are only making the arms dealer rich while other people lost their innocent lives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

Well, if we first hear or take a look at the word "war", we might jump in to the conclusion that it is no good at all. That war doesn't have any good sides at all.
I totally agree with your statement, man. And I do not think any sides is good if it's a war. Just make a ruin. And a good sides may be the one who is trying to make peace out of both.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

I think there can be good intentions (at least to start with), but good sides is a lot more complicated. War is never a simple case of black and white, as much as some may appear so at first glance. We seem pre-designed to want to destroy each other, shown time and time again throughout history, both on a local and international scale.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

I recently watched the Hacksaw Ridge film which is about war. As I watch the film, I saw how war only causes one thing — deaths of many people. It is really sad to see that they are willing to kill other people just for what they are fighting for. But we couldn't set aside the fact that there is always a good side of everything. In war, good sides might be the end result, if a troop won against terrorist. The war only arise because of terrorism where they only want to defend their own land. But the negative side of war always go bigger than its positive so the only thing we can do is to never start a war for it really just results to loss of lives.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

History belongs to the one who writes it. That being said, the good or bad sides of war is determined by the perception of who is telling the story.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

War is the most hated thing by humans. Because The war can destroy all the good society. The war can destroy everything. The war can kill many people. It can destroy the future. It can disrupt the community's economic system. It can bring a lot of destruction. Even though, The war till have a good sides if the people affected by the war can take wisdom from the war. If they can change quickly. They will become an advance society like Japan, Korea, German etc.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

if I think war is a symbol of destruction, many things happen and should not be broken in the covenant, but in order to gain victory then, every nation that fights must think to find a way to win even though it must be in a way that is not good, here I can say that it is the people who will surely suffer, because they obey his government that always wants to fight and in my opinion very little good in war
PETER2680

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Impossible there are no goods sides in war, stop referencing to Japan or USA civil war in Nigeria in 19th"s, what is the benefits? who gained most? who were highly rewarded, all is just futile. War is not a case you used the word inevitable, if fight is avoidable then war is also avoidable. War always destroy and destroy. No any other name to describe war even if its has a good sides like fighting for independence, its always panic and frightening. i believe round table is the solution to man's kind problem without going to war.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

NONE. The lives lost will never come back and the pain that it caused to the war victims will never be erased. Regardless if its for the good or bad, nobody wins at war. Fear and anxiety will always be there for those who experienced it. We always look at the result of the war but we never think about the circumstances that happened. We are only making the arms dealer rich while other people lost their innocent lives.

I totally agree,no good sides in war,the hidden reality of war which people fail to see are, the beneficiaries of war.those whose interests are germane to the war,those whose wealth emanate from the war by sale of armo/weapons and those whose political power have expanded.the soilders the ordinary citizens suffer the most.theres a popular saying where I come from,they say when two elephants fight,the grass suffer the most.
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

I totally agree,no good sides in war,the hidden reality of war which people fail to see are, the beneficiaries of war.those whose interests are germane to the war,those whose wealth emanate from the war by sale of armo/weapons and those whose political power have expanded.the soilders the ordinary citizens suffer the most.theres a popular saying where I come from,they say when two elephants fight,the grass suffer the most.

Indeed the only winners of war are those who profit from it, the crumbles and suffering are left for the people, in the end behind all the glory and reasons this is what war are, nations must have a less agressive foreigner policy, the reasons why Hitler rose to power was the agressive French/English colonialism and the competitiveness amongst european nations.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

World War II for me is just a battle for power. Its a WAR to show how powerful a country can be and what will it be in the future. If you notice, the major participants on the world war II are the countries who are at the top nowadays. While there are lost lives, we all learned from what happened in the past and almost every country is making sure that world war would never happen again. The only good side is we have peace now and everyone wants it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Sometimes it is easy to understand which is the good side in a war and which is the bad side. The aggressor is usually the bad side. For this reason countries like the USA, but also Hitler's Germany,  have always organized false flag attack against themselves (like 9/11) so as to pretend to be on the good side when they "respond" (in reality aggress) another country.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

The good side in a war is at least the voice of the aggrieved is heard which basically is the real idea behind the war in the first place. However, the bad aspect overwhelmingly out weights the good which is why people and nations tend to avoid it by all means necessary.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

in every war There's a bad side and A Good side. but to understand this better let me explain WAR and its types.

War means a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
popular Types of war; includes the Nuclear War,Border war,War of independence,Civil war,Cold war,Colonial war,Insurgency and even Fratricide(the act of killing one another).... etc
Now knowing this guides about the types of war you  can decide what kind of one you want to focus your interests, take for instance War on independence;
is a conflict occurring over a territory that has declared independence. Once the state that previously held the territory sends in military forces to assert its sovereignty or the native population clashes with the former occupier, a separatist rebellion has begun. If a new state is successfully established, the conflict is usually known as a ¨War of Independence. in this war, one can be right well as say also to be a a good side in this kind of war.

in this case the bad side is the state the previously held this new territory that's sending in its military forces.
people should be free to make their decision and carry them out. this happened in the case of the Russia Ukraine war

to be honest we can't resist war today Because of the Greed of most Humans.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

Technically there are some good sides. War is the time of the fastest technological development and progress. Of course people have to endure the hardships and live in constant fear, but many inventions find their origin in war. Without the development of the atomic bomb we wouldn't be able to use nuclear reaction to generate power. This is just one example.

ThatOddGuy

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Only good side is technological progress. Just for example, we had powerful push in various technologies during and after WW1, WW2, "Cold War".
At other hand we have a lot of human deaths. So basically it looks like sacrifice to god of technologies.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

In some conflicts I believe there isn't a good and an evil side, but taking World War 2 as example it's very clear there is a good and an evil side. To see this you can't take all the previous historic of the nations involved. Take only their actions towards the currently conflict in consideration. Otherwise it will be like blaming a grandson for his grandfather mistakes...

*POSTING ONCE AGAIN AS THE LAST POST WAS CENSORED!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MrMac1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

It's like Jorah Mormont said in Game of Thrones: "There's good and bad on every side in every war ever fought."

Atrocities are committed by both sides in a war, no matter who the aggressor is. War brings out the worst in people, no matter what side you're on.
Then again, not all soldiers are mindless killing machines.

tinent5

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

The Nazis were belligerent s trying to bring about the racial purity of the world through genocide. Some Western Allied soldiers commited war crimes here and there but this was not condoned by their superiors. The Soviets made war crimes a policy but they didn't believe in genocide or destroying other people for the benefit of the Russians, despite the policy of Russification.
uldahuldah

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Yup those china shops in Dresden were a key element in Hitler's masterplan. While many elements of the WAllied air campaigns were courageous and brilliant (such as CAP over the jet airfields and knocking out the bridges and railways) there were malicious and vengeful actions like killing civilians because "they killed some of ours".  I agree with the basic idea that all war is evil and to be entered into with reluctance. Once you're there you need to win so evil becomes mandatory. That said there has to be a point when the game isn't woirth the candle. The Germans reached it in 1918 when they caved, but in 1945 Hitler died before he'd surrender, and his final plan was to make Germany almost uninhabitable. SO there are levels of evil.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

In any action, you can find both positive and negative sides. Wars are different. War for the sake of capture, enslavement, enrichment. There is a war as a struggle between Good and Evil, a war of liberation. War is good for those who supply war with weapons, and he himself does not participate in the war.

But I think that in general the war is a bad idea and leads people along the path of self-destruction
wer.tdgh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Also firebombing of civilians is a very controversial decision. I don't really think there is such thing as a good side in war, I certainly don't feel heroic when it comes to any of the World Wars. It just seemed like a bunch of propaganda ads flying around so that everyone would kill each other.
Adetayo Smith

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

well I must commend the insights of this speech bearer, he's made some very great ideologies and dialogues about the goods associated with war which I believe are inevitable for every purposeful and great nations, economy or a race of people which is freedom, liberty and independent from tribalism, colonialism, slavery and other sorts of mal treatment you know.
no great nations of the world abated from war and ended up being great I believe.
so coupled with self beliefs in what individuals, collective people who have liberty can do and achieve, there's more good to war.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Nothing good for civilians but for countries, it does represent opportunities. America's rise is attributed to it being mostly spared the damage of WW2 while Europe got wrecked (which allowed Americans influence later when they paid for its reconstruction). Another would be Southeast Asia where even after the Japanese left, the devastation convinced the colonialists to get the hell out.
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

None, because everyone who is involve in a war can have more than one motive. One side may say that they are just fighting for what's right for their people but there is always a hidden agenda amongst the leaders who started it or retaliated in the first phase of war. The oppressors might be looking for resources like living space just like the Nazis did in the second world war so their people can occupy it. On the other hand, the defenders be like, are likely first to force the oppressors to stop the chaos, but after they win the war they will likely act as the oppressors who will also gain power on a country and might somehow control it for resources. The aftermath of the first world war proves it where the allies, who were the victors, controlled some of the parts of the former Ottoman Empire to gain access for oil. People always say that they are just doing what is right for other people, but there is always a hidden agenda on their sleeves. In addition,there is no really winner in war for there is always heavy casualties; civilian or military on both sides that overshadow the word victory.
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

That does not make sense at all, so every independent country in the new world and africa were the bad guys declaring war in their colonizers? Also, in the Second World War the United States was more than involved with trade routes and aiding England in the war effort. The Japanese saw no other way to win the conflict but to attack first, by the way things were playing out, they had no other choice. It was attacking or being suffocated by the Allies policy.

there is no good or bad side in any of the wars... they are just brainwashed, enslaved poor people suffering (those fighting or not) and killing each other. Meanwhile, the elite play their geopoliticial/banking games.

Countries do not exist, they are banking/Legalese entities in your minds. Legality is not reality.

And whilst I agree with your points on the history regarding imperialistic/Crown Empire forces... another aspect that is often lost is that the victors alter and write the history books. We can only know a slither of the truth of what happened in any of these historical situations.

Exit fiat <3 x
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

The unfortunate thing about most warfare's that at the end of the aggression the warring parties usually come to a round table to negotiate out of the crisis. The question becomes why the option of peaceful negotiation was not considered prior to going to battle. I believe there are no good sides because of the lives that would have been lost before even negotiating is considered.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

In that case there were fighting against their colonizers for their right to rule themselves and remember with that there was no war fought between the colonists and their colonizers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

war always got no good side, because there will always be innocent people who will suffer from this,

Yeah and what's worse is that the people killing each other usually are fed with false sense of patriotism and being used by people who sit comfortably in their homes. Some probably don't even know what their fighting for aside from they're fighting for their country, which is a huge bs if you ask me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
AbaraUzo

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

War is sanguinary and it is all about show of supremacy out of personal vainglory, and this usually escalates to destruction of lives and properties.
During war value for lives are thrown to dust, people became faustian bargainers and sanguineous. Human beings are also turned to immolation element.
Therefore, war has no good side at all
old_lighthouse

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

The only "good" that comes to anybody in a war is economical gain. That's certainly not actually a good thing. One of the most scary things about war is that somebody is always making money from war. Governments poor billions of dollars into their military. The money doesn't just disappear. It's almost always going to private companies. This means that it is in these companies' interest to start and continue wars. Naturally, these companies are usually close to the government and often times people from these companies get into high ranking positions. It is a sick and dirty business.
McEdward

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Are there good sides in a war?

The belief that they are no sides in a war is very popular.
Many do believe that war is bad, no matter what it is fought for.
Actually, for the ancients, a war was the last resort.
 They did not spend their time to fight all the time as we think.
Definitely, I have to give you credits when you say that some counties foreign politics are the cause of World War 2.
 This is verified.
 Moreover, I believe it is true.
Guess what? Those countries are still doing the same thing nowadays.
 Hitler is no more and found Putin.
They are pushing him like never. However, no worries. The world has changed and gradually our view of war will change as well.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

i think the good and bad side of the war depends on ones perspective, if you have a bias on a side for sure that would be the good side for you but since its war in reality there would be no such thing as good side. yeah during wwII the other party only protects ones teritory but they still somehow want to annihilate the ones colonizing them, and I dont know but for me wanting to kill someone would already put a label of "bad" unto you so yeah its definitely perspective based.
MilkyMilton

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

The only "good" thing about war is when it ends.

War means a lot of misery and death for a lot of people, but sometimes war is a necessary evil. It can end oppression, tyranny, and injustice or create an environment thereof.

Basically, whether or not a particular war is a "good" thing depends on which side your ancestors were on and how long after the particular war it is.
Will09

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

To me I don't think there is any good side of war,  because no matter how the war may be, there will be a lost of life, properties and lot more, only a good side of it that I can see is that, if you won the war for the purpose of what you fight for
WageBooster

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Their other choice was to stop invading other countries during their aggressive global expansion attempts.  Japan's actions were condemned by the League of Nations so they withdrew from the organization and continued their efforts.  The US thought they were still negotiating in good faith with Japan when the attack on Pearl Harbor played out.  I get that just from a strategic standpoint, the only way to continue their world conquest was to control the Pacific and to do that they had to take out the US Pacific fleet so their only chance was the element of surprise but saying they had no other choice isn't really accurate IMHO.  They were pretty clearly the aggressors in the conflict  so they had plenty of chances to end things peacefully.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I don't think if they're good sides in war, war is not good cause many people could die and many children will lost their parents, let us have a peaceful environment let love each other.
Coinlover9

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Life on not just black and white it's various shades of grey and just like that war also has various aspects to it.you can't just paint everything back and white.throughout human history various wars have been fought and the one thing they had in common was the destruction that they carried with them.wars have liberated people and they have also enslaved them .the one statement I think holds true throughout history is that the victor writes history according to themselves .for a child it's doesn't matter who wins if their families dies that war is bad for them but for a man freedom is more important than their lives.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

Wow, a great question.
When i was studying at a university, we had debates in history class about the war - the positive and negative sides. I had to defend the point of view that war is good.
Well, it looked challenging, but turned out that throughout history war was moving progress ahead and a good portion of inventions and progress first came as war weapons or as aid for armed forces. Later they were converted to peaceful goals. Medicine, machines, explosives and so on.

I know that is not the question of this topic, but you know this old saying: "the right one is the one who won", because you know, the winning side has to write the history. So I guess war or any conflict is inevitable - like it is inevitable that animals eat each other. Maybe there will be beter ways to solve conflicts than killing each other in future - I hope so.

Soviets and japanese both had their verisions of history - where they were very right.
Maybe UN is the good side - but it is not the side at all)
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I read in the net that some good sides is the development technologies

scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

War for me has no good sides , war always leave people desolate , crippled economy  ,hunger and starvation and render people homeless..  War is a bad thing... There are no good sides in war.
Masterkai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

I think not, because in a war there are only casualties and destruction.
MarketPlaceTeam

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

War means evil. But from every side there are good and bad guys.
However all wars sooner or later will end. And all experience will be useful for evolution.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Depending on the matter at hand, I might agree there are good sides in a particular war. If a side's interest is detrimental to a large percentage of people then they are the bad side. But on the long run wars are not ever good.
old_lighthouse

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Wow, a great question.
When i was studying at a university, we had debates in history class about the war - the positive and negative sides. I had to defend the point of view that war is good.
Well, it looked challenging, but turned out that throughout history war was moving progress ahead and a good portion of inventions and progress first came as war weapons or as aid for armed forces. Later they were converted to peaceful goals. Medicine, machines, explosives and so on.

I know that is not the question of this topic, but you know this old saying: "the right one is the one who won", because you know, the winning side has to write the history. So I guess war or any conflict is inevitable - like it is inevitable that animals eat each other. Maybe there will be beter ways to solve conflicts than killing each other in future - I hope so.

Soviets and japanese both had their verisions of history - where they were very right.
Maybe UN is the good side - but it is not the side at all)

I guess that's a good point. I was just thinking of the effect of war during a war. There certainly have been some good technologies developed for war. I found a list of some technologies developed during WWII. They include the dynamo-powered torch, the Jerrycan, pressurised cabins in planes, penicillin, radar, jet engines, nuclear power, and computers. There are all very important developments. For some reason, it doesn't seem like militaries are making as many breakthroughs as they used. Is this true? What technologies have been developed recently "thanks" to war?
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

We could say that war is bad but the results sometimes could  be good. For example, the US Civil War caused an end to slavery in that country. World War II ended the Holocaust. Wars can also lead to technological advances that help society.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Those fighting might have the good sides after all they are all humans.
Raycheronef

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

There are no good sides in war. We as humanity should love and care for each other, not fight against each other.
robykoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Yup those china shops in Dresden were a key element in Hitler's masterplan. While many elements of the WAllied air campaigns were courageous and brilliant (such as CAP over the jet airfields and knocking out the bridges and railways) there were malicious and vengeful actions like killing civilians because "they killed some of ours".  I agree with the basic idea that all war is evil and to be entered into with reluctance. Once you're there you need to win so evil becomes mandatory. That said there has to be a point when the game isn't woirth the candle. The Germans reached it in 1918 when they caved, but in 1945 Hitler died before he'd surrender, and his final plan was to make Germany almost uninhabitable. SO there are levels of evil.
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

If people turn out to be good during the war, there will never be a war, which is good.
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

Hi there. It depends how do you look on this situation. If war can be avoided, there is better to do everything in a peaceful way. With no blood waste. But if war should happen, and you can not do anything else, it could be a good side, because it is the only way to end a conflict.
juminem23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

The Nazis had been belligerent s looking to result in the racial purity of the sector through genocide. some Western Allied squaddies commited struggle crimes right here and there but this become now not condoned by means of their superiors. The Soviets made struggle crimes a coverage but they did not consider in genocide or destroying other human beings for the advantage of the Russians, no matter the policy of Russification.
grandsat1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

There is no good in the war. Killed or killed. Usually war is the policy of the rulers of a country for the purpose of something.
juminem23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

The best "correct" element approximately war is whilst it ends.

war manner a variety of distress and dying for a variety of humans, but now and again war is a essential evil. it could quit oppression, tyranny, and injustice or create an surroundings thereof.

essentially, whether or not a particular war is a "correct" component depends on which aspect your ancestors have been on and how long after the unique battle it's miles.
HarrietKnowles10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

In some conflicts I trust there is not an amazing and an evil aspect, however taking international warfare 2 as instance it is very clear there is a superb and an evil facet. to look this you can not take all the previous ancient of the international locations worried. Take most effective their movements towards the currently conflict in consideration. otherwise it is going to be like blaming a grandson for his grandfather mistakes...*POSTING all over again because the last submit become CENSORED!
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Nope, there are no good sides to any war and there cannot be.
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

For what I have heard and seen there are no good sides to any war.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

There is nothing good in war except disaster and chaos

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
icostairs

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

I think the bad side is the one who will try to achieve power an wealth at any cost. Most of the time they start the war
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Seems like we can find good things in each and every situation, but is this is really an outcome of war? Maybe. Was it worth it so many lifes, suffers and pain? I doubt it.
TraderGaluh

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

I think no one is a good side in every war.. if a war have a good side it's just what perspective you using to see that...
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

War always comes with shedding of blood and leaving particularly women and children stranded. No matter what might come out of the war which your may refer to as positive, I think it always comes with numerous negatives and as such should not be tolerated.

Yes no matter what kind of war and the reason for it there is nothing good will come from it

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

All soldiers in a war is good because they fight for their nation, in a war, there is no good side or bad side, there is only winner side and loser side.
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

Those fighting might have the good sides after all they are all humans.

I don't get you how can those fighting might have the good sides ?

rprimism

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

Not sure about this. War spurs innovation in war, no doubt. There was a spurt of technical innovation in WW1 and WW2, thats true. IIRC the theoretical work on fission was done in the peace of 1919-1938, ditto penecilin, ditto thinking machines, they just were applied to the battlefield in war so maybe its not as much as you'd think. The Napoleonic wars saw some innovation in military theory and practice, but once again the groundwork was pre-war: the revolution played as much a part herer, changing social and economic constraints on innovation. England developed some fancy financials in the the Napoleonic wars, and War of the Spanish Succession too. In one sense losing a war can lead to a clean slate from which to build toward the next war, so there can be a spurt of innovation (and established military can be complacent and hard to change I guess). Does losing a war spur uinnovation more than participating in one? Many allied developments were catch-ups with German and Russian onesdeveloped in the 1930's: close air support for inf, massed armour, deep operations etc. Germany and Russia were the biggest losers to survive WW1, and innovation was a marked element of their military at the time.
yihad

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Nope Hellheaven is right, the objective was declared to be civilians. The Atomic Bomb was also not necessary in ending the war since the Japanese had already asked for terms but the Allies wanted total surrender. It seems to be the Soviet threat which actually caused the Japanese to surrender to the Americans rather than to fight both. But the fire bombing and atomic bombs were most likely also motivated by the "racial inferiority" of the Japanese. One reason that the Japanese did not want to surrender were the rumours and later the publications that the Americans would execute captured Japanese and so this motivated them to fight to the death, that alongside their religious and cultural ideology.
CryptoBayu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

None of good side in war...
Bulltomoon

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

The war is murder unless it is made for the defense of the country.
SneakyLady

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

It's often hard to see it when it's happening, but there is a good side to everything, even bad things. The fact that the financial crisis of 2008 happened helped bitcoin come into existence. The ever-growing mistrust of governments is making an even more pronounced trend towards decentralization happen, putting more power into the hands of the people and making the world a less-corrupt place.
uinajoash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I wonder how much the Germans in Berlin, Dresden and Nuremberg felt about how helpful being white was to not being bombed. Germany was devastated by the USAF, which had the same commander&chief as the Navy. Harry Trumans reason for dropping the bomb is very well documented; and he saved millions of lives by doing so. As far as the officers go even if they were all racists their tactics were the same as the ones used against Germany so racial inferiority was certainly not a factor unless you could provide proof that the early to mid 19th century no nothings who formed the Republican Party were reborn.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

There is no good sides in a war , its all about killing people at all.  There where a lot of casualties in the second world war many people suffers and many are killed specially innocents ones. About the power of a certain country in a war , we know that united states of america is the number one country to have the most power in a war. They have conquer many countries and regions in the world just to make them the most powerful country in the world. But now we do not know if united states of america will always be the most powerful country. There where many countries now that has power like the USA now.

michaelnova

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

"Why do people support these far right groups", because they didn't want to be Red nor Dead. It really is about what side you choose and for the most part it was the Nazis or the Soviets. Gandhi for example did not offer any support to Britain during World War 2 as he believed that he made a mistake when he did the same in the first war. Some have even accused Gandhi of collaboration with Hitler but this has been apparently covered up by the Indian government even though their own militants, Azad Hind (also supported by Gandhi and practically covered up in order to keep Gandhi's image as likeable and purely pacific), fought for Japan and Germany at various points of their existence. But can you really blame them?
tapercha

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

Britain's biggest problem was not enforcing equal rights in all of their colonies nor did they make India a Domain within the empire because they wanted to exploit the populace and the land. Had they agreed to workers' wages and making India a Domain then I doubt that Gandhi would want to separate from the empire. In many occasions Britain had to provide education and food from other colonies so that the populace of India so that they wouldn't starve. But the fact that the British deprived India of the one thing that the majority of their populace wanted is the main reason. I don't think the British could ever make India fully British and niether did Gandhi see himself as an Indian national. For most of his life until the final part he willingly accepted himself as a British citizen and only demanded equal rights and the acceptance of India as an equal territory in order to fix anything that the British caused or just never repaired in that colony.
Cyber_punkes

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

There is no good sides of the war - but:

“History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

We will always look at the wars of our states in different ways, because we have studied different stories.  Although it should be one for everyone, but nevertheless history was written everywhere in different ways, taking into account the interests of the propaganda of each state.  Wars are waged the same way, namely in the interests of each state, but there is nothing good in these wars!
Ave_Maximus

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

war is good for the weapon dealers only. there is nothing good for usual people
avbitx

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

There is no good or bad sides of war, its all about the perspective or the followings of one country.
ogneva17

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Boйнa этo вceгдa бoльшaя бeдa и гope для людeй. мoжeт быть для тoгo ктo нaбивaeт кapмaны зa cчeт вoин этo и xopoшo, кoгдa caм cидит в дaлeкe oт peaлии и тoлькo ycпeвaeт дeньги cчитaть, нo для пpocтыx людeй этo oчeнь cтpaшнo и yжacнo.
uldahuldah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

I don't know. Whatever Hitler's plans for the Jews were before the war, he had his mind set in stone during the war that he wanted them gone. They had, as a scapegoat after all, unified his people and skyrocketed Germany up the economic and military ladder (amongst other important factors of course). I don't think he was interested in letting Russia survive as a country, nor any other country for that matter. He envisioned an empire greater than the Romans and a world in which space could be made for German colonies to repopulate the world. I think Christianity would have been enforced as the main religion, albeit even more skewed than what it already is - as in religious justification for everything that was done, why Aryans are the pure race, etc etc. The only reason he allowed things like Vichy France to exist was because France's colonial holdings were beyond the reach of his forces due to the British fleet amongst other things. If he had won the war, completely and totally, he would have slowly, deliberately, and surely annexed everything into a greater Third Reich and probably used most other peoples as slave labor to undertake massive projects (building cities for German colonists, etc).
primer61

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

The war is murder unless it is made for the defense of the country.

And defending your country somehow makes it justified and less of a murder? What if the government decides that the best way to defend their country is nuking the neighbouring country?

The other point is that war never ends, it just moves across the globe. At any point of time there is war raging somewhere on our planet.
And it will never stop, as now it is a form of business: selling weapons, services of private military companies, etc.
uldahuldah

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

There are often winners and losers, but plenty of times, there are just losers. Who actually won during the Vietnam War? The United States didn't. But did the Vietnamese? After all, they were left with the horrors of communism and a communist-led genocide next door.
Md.Tanvir Ul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I agree that the anime is a very good one it's the best anime I've ever seen.I love it because its stories and characters are so beautiful.
FosterSofia

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

I think there are few good sides in a war:
Draining the nations labour forces
Providing purpose for life of low class individuals
Jessika L.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

It is too difficult to talk about the good sides of a war. Even if we come to something better (a better political regime, or technological advances), it is just nothing comparing to worth of millions of lifes.
FosterSofia

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

One of my favorite parts on Civil War History is the interesting little stories about friendship between the two sides. There was a story in my local paper a while back about some Union soldiers on one side of a river and Confederates on the other. The Yanks were hanging around looking harmless enough when some of the Rebs yelled over "what are y'all doing". They said they were from Ohio and their time was completed and they were just waiting to head back home. Then one yelled over about some Tobacco. The Rebs said "yeah, we have some" and one of the Yanks said "I'll trade you this nice Knife for some". They said OK and one swam out to a rock in the center, dropped off the knife. Then a Reb swam out to the rock, picked up the knife and left the tobacco. Once the bond grew stronger, some actually got comfortable enough to swim across the river to mingle with the other side. If there is or ever will be a book on stories like these, I'll be sure to add it to my collection.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

You are absolutely right, I have been studying history for 11 years now, and this is a correct statement.
People who think otherwise are either stupid or have little knowledge of the history of the world during the Second World War.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

In war, there is only negative and nothing else, although there is one advantage for people who earn in this way. For example companies producing military equipment that have benefited from the war.
forayer

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

It depends on your perspective. Let's take for instance the Russian Ukrainian conflict. Russia wants to enhance it's borders and make the economy better, so they take Ukraine. Ukraine want nationality, so they don't want to be part of Russia.
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I think there are no good sides in war, because killing people is not normal and no one deserves to be killed by others. Everybody deserves to live in peace!
frywolny

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

wars make fast progres in many type of technology
Goldleader

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

When you go to war , you lose your soul
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

People in two sides are good, but they are just a toys for governments and politics.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
rakokiller1

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:04:15 PM

Overall; no one benefits from war and there are no good sides.

Economics 102, men being diverted to be soldiers and factories producing war materiels put a drain on the amount of stuff that can be produced and sold for civilian use, hence supply and demand takes over and simple pleasures become luxury items. This doesn't count in the destructive qualities of war either.

You might say that weapons manufacturers and looters will benefit, but that can be true but those cases are the exception not the rule. Weapons manufacturers make money but as war progresses that money becomes worthless, while looters can be stolen from too and have a tendency to be killed or jailed.

There may be some particularly selfish person who thinks they're in a position to profit from war but much more often there are selfish tax payers that stand to lose from war and hence advocate against any expedition no matter how necessary it ends up being.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:23:11 PM

I think war is a gray area, close to the darker shades. Who is right and who is wrong loses meaning most of the time, it's world powers trying to get the upper hand more than any other moral gain.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:40:25 PM

war is war!! once you in i, you can't all be good because you most cause loss to good people and lead to destruction

so war is war, no matter you do just know its war!!

maxou8524

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:25:01 AM

War is a war, there is no good side or abd sode. It is to fight what you stand for i guess.
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:29:58 AM

nah! all negative effects is what a war brings!
Yield7

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:24:19 PM

War And money is related.
to create money to print money we need People for this Every Person as collateral.
Now the inflation... IF there is too much money printed. out as credit, Loans.

Now Government have 2 options.
1. devalue currency
2. start War.
the War Will kill People the More Resources Will be availeble.

War Will balance Again Planet earth population.
War, Economic recressions, Drugs,  and Poverty!

That's it the War is Good coz it Will reduce people.

its like Circle,  First there Will be alot.. printing money ... then... When currency hit Highest peak.
then the War or Economic recressions Will start
so and all start After Again... Banks start giving loans credits out Again... economy is Booming.

its natural law of Order!
Yield7

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:32:47 PM

IF there Will be no War... then Planet earth Will be full of People... People Will start Fight with each Other just about over Resources like drinking Water.
and Even for Land.

Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:38:44 AM

Yes, the good side of it is that some makes money from it.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Yield7

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:45:29 AM

Not just money!
but if too many People on earth then... People Will start Fighting for Resources like drinking Water, Land and Even for fresh. air.
for example,  Los Angeles air pollution is very high there.
so the War is just reaction.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1843

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:31:15 PM

Because of this, I always start with a motto: The one who wins is the one who always writes the History, this always happens for all the events of a worldwide nature, where it is always about praising the movements that the winners have against the losers, always there will be justice for the winners, and the losers will be taken as bad, in every war atrocious things happen, however, many win, the arms manufacturers, the armies receive much more budget for the wars in order to defend the leaders of the nations no matter what the people suffer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MadsonMann

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:58:45 PM

This statement applies to all countries that have organized war. There are no holy states, and there is no need to blame specific countries.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:09:17 AM

There are no good side in a war all happens in a war is a tragic , and sufferings of all people because if a war occurs many will die , innocents people will perish. As what happens in world war 1 where in hitler have slave and slaughter a lot of people including those iinnocents and jewish people . If war happens now the population in this world will surely decrease in mass amount.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:32:59 PM

People in two sides are good, but they are just a toys for governments and politics.
Each side has its own truth , but of all these wars suffer ordinary people who die in the hands of politicians for other people's views , sometimes you just want to live and do something of their own

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
flash101k

Activity: 128
Merit: 250

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:01:44 PM

I do not choose any favor for any country. But I hate war, and this makes me hate all those who created World War II.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:31:11 PM

Nothing good side result of war they result of people dies and result destroy of properties of both country during the war is ongoing. And after the war many people suffer because lack of foods causes of nonsense fighting.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:54:35 PM

Of course there are good sides in war. The good sides are the people who don't agree with having the war. Then their country loses the war because they didn't fight. And they become good slaves to the nation that conquers them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Leh-Meh

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:08:15 AM

If there is no war, more people will die or get killed. War brings peace in the end. George Bush had said "when a B-2 bomber appears over Iran, it will be for peaceful purpose"
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:16:10 AM

^^^ Didn't you watch the new Wonder Woman movie? The British general said that soldiers die. That is what they do. It seems that being a soldier and dying is the thing to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TimeBits

Merit: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:33:08 AM

There is no good sides in war, everyone loses. Normally the poor people that had nothing to do with anything die civilians and poor military people as well. While the people that started the war live.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:32:59 PM

really we can't say this is the best side are a good truthful side India because everyone go into that because of some motive Till they are giving them fight the other is going on every war and be seen lots of things with motive.

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:05:33 PM

You are very right, humans are nothing more than a sort of animal, that has to kill themselves from time to time because of their behavior and negative influence to nature. Nature can survive without humans, but not the opposite side.

There is no such thing as "intelligence" or "rationality", but we can get more dull than animals, with war as the final end. War is the result of egocentric behavior. For the developing world it's too many child, two for every woman would be enough. For the western contries it's a wealth, that destroys environment and oneself later on.

In schools we learn to behave like soldiers, and parents believe it's cool. We lead a war against nature, and natural rules will compete. Natural rules are relatively fair and similar to God - merciful on the one side, a revenger on the other side, it depends on our behaviour.
lh-crypto.biz
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:41:59 PM

Perhaps this is the easiest way to update the economy for the winning side
Floxxors

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:01:52 AM

War will always be side by side with death, destruction, misery, oppression, and overshadowed by fear, nothing good in war!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:20:08 AM

There is no good side in a war and war has created poverty, suffering, child abuse, hunger, underdevelopment than any other things in this world. I think we should not trying to have a promotion of death because war is about killing and death and it always took nation years before recover from it.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:31:32 PM

no I don't think like that every country fight for their own reasons so both sides had different perspective about the war so that I cannot say this is the best country and their recent only is right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: