Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective]  (Read 62199 times)
spiderdk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:31:31 PM

Will you implement an payment in BTC or LTC with the auto-switch coin turned on?

dency45

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:44:58 AM

The pool is down for a couple of hours now.
niceman (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:49:13 AM

I don't see  any messages from you.
Negative balance appear due several days ago database crash. it's set to constant value and I can't catch it now, because it's constantly changes over time, due new blocks found.
About some time happen not accurate reward distributio - I know about this problem. It's happened some time due not instant switching all workers. And some delays with shares cashes. So sometime you get more, some time less. Now I work hard for new server version. It will be released this week end. New version use new reward distribution backend and should work with best stability. All workers will switch instantly to coins (depends from workers settings).

Happy mining to all. Many new coins added!

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:11:00 AM

Negative balance appear due several days ago database crash. it's set to constant value and I can't catch it now, because it's constantly changes over time, due new blocks found.
About some time happen not accurate reward distributio - I know about this problem. It's happened some time due not instant switching all workers. And some delays with shares cashes. So sometime you get more, some time less. Now I work hard for new server version. It will be released this week end. New version use new reward distribution backend and should work with best stability. All workers will switch instantly to coins (depends from workers settings).

Thanks for explaining, will point my workers again. I think your pool is one of the best. Regards, mdtalhaurin
dency45

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:29:32 AM

can you also add estimated BTC value? Smiley
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Will do

Fortish

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:08 PM

Hello, I can't create worker "on this server" Help me, please!
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Tip:
You need to restart your miner to see them on the new website.
spiderdk

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

The LTC profitability on the main page is based on the stuck difficulty and price, or its updated and only stuck at the main page?

Why dont enable LTC and DOGE? On the long time, if the difficulty is low, its worth mining. Can't we miners start mining it today and finish in like 10 days, always getting if its difficult and price are above the others?

How will you make the payout of the old server? I already got everything that was possible, but some coins there are minimum limits to withdraw, so I could not get it.

How oftem the profitability and the Mh/s and USD price are updated? once an hour? How reliable is that information? (I need to know in order to choose or not to mine with the pool).

ty, nice job so far, keep us updated with the improvements, i saw you added 2 new coins on this new server, keep doing it, the more, the better
spiderdk

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

help me here, which is the new and the old serve to point my miners?

stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111

or

stratum+tcp://eu2.coinmine.pw:1111
spiderdk

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

could you check the possibility of accepting port 80 or 443 for mining? i am on firewall at the office Sad
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:02:52 AM

Logged in and every single one of my balances is gone. Two days of mining. I had not set a withdrawal yet. Not crushing, but hell I coulda been mining mint while the diff was still 20.
spiderdk

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:09:07 AM

have you checker if your balance isnt on the old server?

here: http://old.coinmine.pw/account.php

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:12:35 AM

LOL. Thank you. It is indeed.
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

The LTC profitability on the main page is based on the stuck difficulty and price, or its updated and only stuck at the main page?

Why dont enable LTC and DOGE? On the long time, if the difficulty is low, its worth mining. Can't we miners start mining it today and finish in like 10 days, always getting if its difficult and price are above the others?

How will you make the payout of the old server? I already got everything that was possible, but some coins there are minimum limits to withdraw, so I could not get it.

How oftem the profitability and the Mh/s and USD price are updated? once an hour? How reliable is that information? (I need to know in order to choose or not to mine with the pool).

ty, nice job so far, keep us updated with the improvements, i saw you added 2 new coins on this new server, keep doing it, the more, the better

LTC profitability based on updated values from external block exchangers.

I don't enable BTC and DOGE because it not worth to mine it with 400Mh hashrate. And I don't want to download blockchain on new server Smiley
We will find 2-4 block in a day if we will be lucky. but we change coins quick so I don't think it possible to mine it now. My algoritm use formula 1Difficulty / 5Mhash rate. So we need about 10GHash to mine LiteCoin.
I will remove it totally from dashboard.

Transfer from old server finally finished. All coins on old server over 50 coins are being paid out to wallets. Check payout history on old server.
All coins under 50 transfered to new server and added to your Confirmed balance. You can find record in your Payout histry with TxID: "Funded balance from OLD server". Also all coin without wallet set was added to your confirmed balance to new server.

Profitability on main page updates once a hour. And it's not only autoswitching profits. It's total pool earned value in LTC divided by estimated LTC value calculated from total pools hashrate. I can't find good solution to calculate autoswitching profitability. Many workers have personal settings for switch coins and many users mine solo coins without switch.
My personal data from switching pool without any coinsets it 0.0107 BTC / Mh / Day. So main page data is almost correct.

BRUCELLA

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:43:55 PM

i don't understand something and i think you could explain me.

I have set a range of difficulty for one of my workers : 15-150. I have activate the auto-switch too. Why my workers work on coins with lower difficulty than 15 ?

thanks Smiley
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:10:20 AM

I have disabled this future some time ago. It's give us more problems when profits.
Why you want to set difficulty to 15-150 range if our main advantage quick get several blocks while coin drops difficulty to low values. Second, what you will mine, if most workers mine blocks with difficulty below 10?
If you will mine solo, coins with difficulty 30 and have 1Mhash, it will take up to 1 week to find ONE block.

Any way, I have enabled this setting NOW. And will see what will happen Smiley

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:25:35 AM

NyanCoin (NYAN) added!

BRUCELLA

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:01:29 AM

I have disabled this future some time ago. It's give us more problems when profits.
Why you want to set difficulty to 15-150 range if our main advantage quick get several blocks while coin drops difficulty to low values. Second, what you will mine, if most workers mine blocks with difficulty below 10?
If you will mine solo, coins with difficulty 30 and have 1Mhash, it will take up to 1 week to find ONE block.

Any way, I have enabled this setting NOW. And will see what will happen Smiley

Thanks for your reply.

I want to try and see if my profit was better or not with differents difficulty range. Coin with small range are differents than those with high difficulty. i want to keep a part of this coin and see what will their price later. Med range diff coin could be a good futur coin but low range coin could be a futur dead coin...

I will tell you if it's profitable or not. I have set some workers with differents range and set a rotation every 2 hours. In fews days i will see the USD Mined earn by each workers and the USD Now by each..

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:06:11 PM

Thanks for your reply.
There is also parameter as block target time. Some coins have 30 seconds target some 2.5 minutes. It mean what fast coin will have 5x less difficulty, when slow with same network hashrate.
Aslo I'm not sure about price. Smiley As I see price almost always go down and pumps some time by some persons with big money.

Any way, CoinMine was created as an professional mining instrument. And every worker can make all he wants Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: