Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need developer/partner  (Read 1560 times)
gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:56:06 PM

very skillful programmer needed to different projects. Very good opportunity to make big money in long term. What I am seeking is a programmer who can handle everything from putting ads to website and build everything up from scratch.

- YOU CAN DO

-build a very professional website with some extra features.
     -handle bitcoin traffic and secure wallets.
     -WORK FAST!

- WHAT I CAN OFFER

-monthly payout/profit based
      -long term income when fully working.

send me PM and some projects you have been working with and we talk more.

THIS IS URGENT PROJECT AND MUST DO FAST (1 MONTH).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 04:36:35 PM

i guess that is not the right section place for this topic. Maybe to move it in project development or service subforum

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:43:07 PM

Hey if you need a designer, you can PM me Smiley
i can do for a design graphic, logo and some banners.

Post in service section will attract more people, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

Can you be more specific on what you want? i can do almost anything but some things i just won't do so if you could elaborate a little or give an example of what you want then i would be able to tell you yes or no i can do it.

Making a website with banners is a breeze but what kind of what site are you talking about.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:56:51 PM

Can you be more specific on what you want? i can do almost anything but some things i just won't do so if you could elaborate a little or give an example of what you want then i would be able to tell you yes or no i can do it.

Making a website with banners is a breeze but what kind of what site are you talking about.

I sent you PM and some basic information about the project.
clapcreative

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:13:27 AM

Hi Gurr,

Please let me know are you looking for a company or freelancer. If company then contact us we are professionals in Magento and creative designs. Recently we created this amazing website http://cricketallstars2015.com/ for a mega cricketing event to take place all across US next month.

I am waiting for your response If interest then contact us on info@clapcreative.com

Thanks
ClapCreative.com
Reena Devi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:30:44 AM

Hello Gurr,

I have professional web developer and working in mageno last 4 year. i can handle your project nicely and assured you i will help as much as possible.

you can also visit my profile here at upwork. here i have finish 500 hour and maintain nice feedback from client.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0184589fbdc8921444/

Thanks & Regards,
Reena Devi(Senior PHP Developer)
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:22:04 PM

By the way, what kind of project is this?
Is it a software that related to Bitcoin?
gurre (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:27:51 PM

I found a programmer/developer, so now it`s time to make some things.

thank you for you all who was interested.

gurre (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:43:11 PM

Hello again,

2 programmers/developers needed to join our group.

- skills to build mobile apps

- skills to intergrate bitcoin and do some developments in this.

- you need to be ready to work hard for get some results.

- programming skills needs to be MORE than good.

- you need to be extremely trustful and loyal to work with us.

Ps,

This is not for freelancers or people who seeks for fulltime work with basic salary, profits will come from projects what are finished and went to public. Your profits can be from 1 satoshi up to 10 000bitcoins.

Send me PM and I'll give you my skype contact informations and also there is one small task to make, this is a timed test to see your programming skills.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:36:58 AM

So if I'm reading this correctly you essentially want a (multiple) developer(s) to do 90% of the work for you so that you can sit back and make a tidy profit while "paying" them with a probably much smaller slice of the profits?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:45:46 AM

Hello again,

- skills to integrate bitcoin and do some developments in this.

Ps,

This is not for freelancers or people who seeks for fulltime work with basic salary, profits will come from projects what are finished and went to public. Your profits can be from 1 satoshi up to 10 000bitcoins.

Send me PM and I'll give you my skype contact informations and also there is one small task to make, this is a timed test to see your programming skills.

I'm taking it that things went south because no one who has all that would waste their efforts or time on something with no sort of guarantees.  Its on you as a shrewd businessman to trust that your idea is worth more than the 3-7K you'd be willing to throw in up front to just build it proper, market it and make money from it in perpetuity, But what do I know?

gurre (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:05:24 PM

¨I'm taking it that things went south because no one who has all that would waste their efforts or time on something with no sort of guarantees.  Its on you as a shrewd businessman to trust that your idea is worth more than the 3-7K you'd be willing to throw in up front to just build it proper, market it and make money from it in perpetuity, But what do I know?¨

yes, there is no guarantees how much profits you can make, Apple was lucky like some another companies and even they didn`t have any guarantees about their business in the first years and they needed investors to make it true.

If this would be a small project then I would pay to someone to finish and have everything in my control but when starting to make something bigger what you can`t handle with your own skills or have enough resources to pay someone then is needed different kind of solutions is not about what kind of businessman I am.

and it`s important to have trusted people around you and not just freelancers who steal your ideas and projects to make money by their own.

and yeah, I think all the ideas are worth over 3K and if that would be for you, that`s so risky to put your time in?

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:16:19 PM

Hello again,

- skills to integrate bitcoin and do some developments in this.

Ps,

I'm taking it that things went south because no one who has all that would waste their efforts or time on something with no sort of guarantees.  Its on you as a shrewd businessman to trust that your idea is worth more than the 3-7K you'd be willing to throw in up front to just build it proper, market it and make money from it in perpetuity, But what do I know?
I agree with everyone else who posted on this project proposal. No developer who is that skilled is ever going to want to work with someone like you considering what you posted. It seems you want to take most of the profit while developers do most of the work. You need better business skills than that, my friend.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: