Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG Game!  (Read 35792 times)
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:19:22 PM

Kuroato Media Presents a Development Build of our Upcoming Bitcoin inspired Action RPG Game! CoinRPG!

CoinRPG is a browser-based, multiplayer, action RPG game inspired by Bitcoin! Enter the Realm of Bits, take the role of a Knight, Archer, Wizard, or an Evil Necromancer! Engage other Players from around the World; Explore, Hunt, and Battle for Bitcoins; Climb the Ranks and become the Best Bitcoin Hunter of the Realm of Bits! *Compete to Win Real Bitcoins through our Weekly, and Monthly CoinRPG Contests!

Join the Fun, and Play CoinRPG Today! Only Available at CoinRPG.com (still in development)

If you're a Casual Gamer or a fan of RPG Games, and Cryptocurrency, CoinRPG is going to be a fun new past-time!

NOTE: If you try to create an account it will not save any of your data, as the game is still in development and is not ready for official release.

Nice concept, waiting for some competition for free Bitcoin Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:50:33 AM

Kuroato Media Presents a Development Build of our Upcoming Bitcoin inspired Action RPG Game! CoinRPG!

CoinRPG is a browser-based, multiplayer, action RPG game inspired by Bitcoin! Enter the Realm of Bits, take the role of a Knight, Archer, Wizard, or an Evil Necromancer! Engage other Players from around the World; Explore, Hunt, and Battle for Bitcoins; Climb the Ranks and become the Best Bitcoin Hunter of the Realm of Bits! *Compete to Win Real Bitcoins through our Weekly, and Monthly CoinRPG Contests!

Join the Fun, and Play CoinRPG Today! Only Available at CoinRPG.com (still in development)

If you're a Casual Gamer or a fan of RPG Games, and Cryptocurrency, CoinRPG is going to be a fun new past-time!

NOTE: If you try to create an account it will not save any of your data, as the game is still in development and is not ready for official release.

Nice concept, waiting for some competition for free Bitcoin Smiley
++++1 need some competition!!
kuroato (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:05:21 AM

Hey thanks all! Glad you like it... More to come...

Contests won't start until we get a much bigger World Map Created, so there will much more room to move around and explore, will be harder to find the bitcoins, improved combat system with healing and spell casting ability, enemy AI, and a global chat window to trash talk your opponents lol, or maybe team up.  So stay tuned will post the latest updates here. 

Thanks again,
fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 04:47:19 PM by fattypig

put in some monster and I can start killing some Smiley

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:00:08 PM

Casual gaming? Pay to win? No thanks Smiley
kuroato (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:28:46 PM

Nice concept, put in some monster and I can start killing some Smiley

Thanks! Yes monsters are coming very soon! = )
yntro

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

Awesome Smiley) I will play this for sure Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuroato (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:35:14 PM

Casual gaming? Pay to win? No thanks Smiley

Pay to Win?  Where do you see Pay to Win in the Game Description anywhere? It's more like GET PAID TO PLAY,  if you win the weekly or monthly contest that is... there are NO Micro-Transactions or deposits required of Bitcoins at all...  please show me where I give you that impression?
kuroato (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:47:44 AM

Awesome Smiley) I will play this for sure Grin

Cool!  Grin
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:15:26 AM

Very cool dude. +1 already because I like the concept.

kuroato (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:27:05 AM

Very cool dude. +1 already because I like the concept.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the official release of this game (about 1-2 month), can't wait to play it myself with all of you..!  Grin
yntro

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:24:18 PM

Hey thanks all! Glad you like it... More to come...

Contests won't start until we get a much bigger World Map Created, so there will much more room to move around and explore, will be harder to find the bitcoins, improved combat system with healing and spell casting ability, enemy AI, and a global chat window to trash talk your opponents lol, or maybe team up.  So stay tuned will post the latest updates here. 

Thanks again,

Will be waiting }|) I kicked ass so much that it was no fun.

PRIMEDICE
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:54:35 PM

So what does it have to do with bitcoin?  Huh
yntro

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:23:58 PM

So what does it have to do with bitcoin?  Huh

You get BTC when you win weekly contest or smth like that I suppose Smiley) Just as he said PLAY TO GET PAID Grin

PRIMEDICE
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:07:33 PM

does the registration save your data now?
good project, though
congratz, keep going wiht this Smiley

when you finalise it I might keep playing it Cheesy

btw
for some reason I can't run the game, anyone knows why?

OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

btw

The Unity web player is only supported on some platforms (Windows and MacOS). If you're running Linux (like I do) you're out of luck.
Apparently the mechanism on the coinrpg site which should detect whether the web player is installed does not work properly.

Onkel Paul

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

btw

The Unity web player is only supported on some platforms (Windows and MacOS). If you're running Linux (like I do) you're out of luck.
Apparently the mechanism on the coinrpg site which should detect whether the web player is installed does not work properly.

Onkel Paul

I run Windows (7, 64bit) and I'v downloaded the player, don't know what's wrong  Undecided

EDIT:
Now it loaded, guess it needed some time to configure Cheesy

I like the game Smiley
Also make a donation page so you have more funds for the prizes Cheesy

techgeek

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

Love the game so far.

A few things though, when someone trys to register and their email is long. The space doesnt allow a certain amount of length, it gets cut off.

eg: ilovesushi@gmail.com as example.

Ruzka

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:15:12 AM

Will check it out, sounds like it could be fun.

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:45:19 AM

I'll keep an eye on this.

Forever strong.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: