Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI Admits To Engaging In Infiltration, etc in Competing Currencies  (Read 3851 times)
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:39:34 AM

Where you US ditchers went?

South Korea here. Great launching pad for a westernized, watered down version of hard core ancient and closed minded Asian ideals and customs (lots of US influence here). From here it only gets more hard core though. Korea is pretty much America's pet project at the moment, and the people who don't live in denial of that fact on a daily basis aren't too happy about it.

I for one used to think we don't belong here (in military) but my girlfriend's parents might never have been born otherwise so who knows.

Note to trolls who think I'm racist: learn Korean and read their daily news. They absolutely despise their president for being so chummy with Obama. Once you're fluent in Korean like I am, it's hard to not pick this up. I hope somehow the work I do in education, Bitcoin or whatever can help a few if not the whole country a bit. So many wonderful people here that feel trapped and tortured (most students) in a painfully redundant and self destructive social pattern. But hey, that's the good old US of A too, no? -_-;;

After seeing a documentary about how life's in North Korea, I can't phantom how anyone living in South Korea can complain about anything!

With all due respect that never seems to stop Americans from whining about their level of comfort. It's all perception. When I look at Nort Korea, I see a selfish and arrogant leader but a lot of honest and mislead followers. Life in North Korea is no more hell than it is in any other country at some point in time, so long as you follow the rules of the masters. No country is different in that respect, just different rules.

Disclaimer: I know first hand about Korea but global politics etc are kind of new to me.

I don't think you understand the 'hell' that is North Korea. They have famines and dwindling resources, people starving or being beaten in work camps, etc. etc. I don't think many other countries are in the shape North Korea is in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:42:40 AM

Where you US ditchers went?

Where the action is: Asia

Sounds like something Bruce would say.  Cheesy

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 01:22:25 AM

Do you really need a lesson in the differences between a Parliamentary monarchy and a republic? Harper won a majority government with a ridiculous MINORITY of the votes.

What does Parliamentary monarchy have to do with anything? Three POTUS won the election with minority popular votes. It's a common occurrence in all forms of representative democracy.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:05:04 AM

I don't think you understand the 'hell' that is North Korea. They have famines and dwindling resources, people starving or being beaten in work camps, etc. etc. I don't think many other countries are in the shape North Korea is in

Let me fix that for you:
I don't think you understand the 'hell' that is USA. They have famines and dwindling resources, slums, homeless, shitty education, crappy healthcare, people starving or being beaten in work camps (a.k.a sweatshops) , etc. etc...

Now, lest talk about garden gnomes (a.k.a completely off topic rant):
You land whales think you can buy a burgers and eat your self to death = freedom? Your greed driven, debt-ridden version of democracy is a sad joke on yourselves. Why are you exporting (war, anyone?) this Orwellian nightmare, wrapped in shiny Burger King paper, to the rest of the world? Do you really think that everyone wants to drink your overpriced sugar water, eat your shit sandwiches and be in debt for rest of their lives. (just rhetorical question, please, do not answer)

Back to the topic: Get over this liberty dollar crap an look at the bigger picture and then its smaller details. Wink

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
d'aniel

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:48:14 AM

Do you really think that everyone wants to drink your overpriced sugar water, eat your shit sandwiches and be in debt for rest of their lives. (just rhetorical question, please, do not answer)
I don't personally care for the soft drinks at BK, but I do enjoy me a pair of junior whoppers for $2.99 from time to time.

Edit: the foil wrapping is designed to trap heat, keeping the burger warm longer.
Steve

Activity: 868
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 02:00:28 PM

Edit: the foil wrapping is designed to trap heat, keeping the burger warm longer.
They also make great hats.  Wink

(gasteve on IRC) Does your website accept cash? https://bitpay.com
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 03:53:25 PM

Let me fix that for you:
I don't think you understand the 'hell' that is USA. They have famines and dwindling resources, slums, homeless, shitty education, crappy healthcare, people starving or being beaten in work camps (a.k.a sweatshops) , etc. etc...

Now, lest talk about garden gnomes (a.k.a completely off topic rant):
You land whales think you can buy a burgers and eat your self to death = freedom? Your greed driven, debt-ridden version of democracy is a sad joke on yourselves. Why are you exporting (war, anyone?) this Orwellian nightmare, wrapped in shiny Burger King paper, to the rest of the world? Do you really think that everyone wants to drink your overpriced sugar water, eat your shit sandwiches and be in debt for rest of their lives. (just rhetorical question, please, do not answer)

Back to the topic: Get over this liberty dollar crap an look at the bigger picture and then its smaller details. Wink

I never said the states were some shining beacon of a perfect country or something. It's just that the resources in North Korea, due to greed, and concentrated towards a very small group and then rest of the country is living in the worst kind of staving-and-dying poverty
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: