Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners Boycot Ghash.io !  (Read 3955 times)
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:15:04 PM

You can't compare the price of ghs per ghs of Antminer S1 180 ghs machine to the price you pay to buy a single ghs unit. You got it all wrong. If you want to compare 1 ghs to antminer you have to compare it to the Antminer U1 1.6 ghs USB stick, not to a 180 ghs machine. CEX is not for people that want to buy 200 ghs, unless you are great at trading, it's for people that want to buy a few from them without the hassle of equipment, software, reselling a physical product that its almost worthless in 3 months retarded greedbags who can't do math and don't mind losing BTC in an epic scam, etc. etc. It is also for people to point their miners at ghash..
and if you are smart, you can actually mine for free at cex...the price has not moved much in 3 weeks...that is 3 weeks of free mining as in Zero cost.

Fixed that for you.

lol, do you have any evidence that they are a scam? oh you are very smart you probably buy directly from BFL. Or maybe you did your wiz math and just bought one of these?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.0;all
You are going to get great ROI.LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

You can't compare the price of ghs per ghs of Antminer S1 180 ghs machine to the price you pay to buy a single ghs unit. You got it all wrong. If you want to compare 1 ghs to antminer you have to compare it to the Antminer U1 1.6 ghs USB stick, not to a 180 ghs machine. CEX is not for people that want to buy 200 ghs, unless you are great at trading, it's for people that want to buy a few from them without the hassle of equipment, software, reselling a physical product that its almost worthless in 3 months retarded greedbags who can't do math and don't mind losing BTC in an epic scam, etc. etc. It is also for people to point their miners at ghash..
and if you are smart, you can actually mine for free at cex...the price has not moved much in 3 weeks...that is 3 weeks of free mining as in Zero cost.

Fixed that for you.

lol, do you have any evidence that they are a scam? oh you are very smart you probably buy directly from BFL. Or maybe you did your wiz math and just bought one of these?

Buying pre-ordered hardware is a speculation on when(or even if) they ship...
Buying GH/s is a speculation of number of math challenged ppl still around when u wanna sell...

^ This is assuming u are not hobyist.

wwwin

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:43:59 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 07:55:16 PM by wwwin

Fixed that for you.

Buying pre-ordered hardware is a speculation on when(or even if) they ship...
Buying GH/s is a speculation of number of math challenged ppl still around when u wanna sell...

^ This is assuming u are not hobyist.

LOL, I would bet on there being plenty of what you call math challenged ppl still around or what I call normal people, after all, if people bought things just based on math and ROI the economy of every free country in the world would come to a screeching halt. It would be the end of free enterprise.
ttkool

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

These guys say that a 25% pool is enough for an attack.

Were they proved wrong?

Those guys assume the 25% pool is extremely lucky during the attack...

What about the 33% attack?

I couldn't find information about this in the forum.
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

LOL, I would bet on there being plenty of what you call math challenged ppl still around or what I call normal people, after all, if people bought things just based on math and ROI the economy of every free country in the world would come to a screeching halt. It would be the end of free enterprise.

Well, I think we've discovered the problem! If those people are what you call "normal", you're most probably one of "them". That makes you retarded, in my professional opinion.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:23:10 AM

Well, I think we've discovered the problem! If those people are what you call "normal", you're most probably one of "them". That makes you retarded, in my professional opinion.

In my opinion, that makes you a freak.  Only buying things with a positive ROI. I guess you don't own a car, nor a TV, neither do you go to the movies. Nice life.
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:43:47 AM

In my opinion, that makes you a freak.  Only buying things with a positive ROI. I guess you don't own a car, nor a TV, neither do you go to the movies. Nice life.

Seriously? You're going to try to say that because other stuff doesn't ROI, GHs purchased on cex.io don't have to either? That's actually your angle here?

Okay, this should be fun:

Cars and televisions serve a specific utility purpose. What utility purpose, pray tell, do GHs shares on cex.io serve?

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

Seriously? You're going to try to say that because other stuff doesn't ROI, GHs purchased on cex.io don't have to either? That's actually your angle here?

Okay, this should be fun:

Cars and televisions serve a specific utility purpose. What utility purpose, pray tell, do GHs shares on cex.io serve?

For me I trade them for profit and mine for free. All mined with free ghs.
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:50:37 AM

Congratulations! You've got BTC0.00024981 there. At the current exchange rate, that's in the neighborhood of 20 cents USD.

Truly remarkable.

wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:13:57 AM

Congratulations! You've got BTC0.00024981 there. At the current exchange rate, that's in the neighborhood of 20 cents USD.

Truly remarkable.

that is just in 3 hours mining for free, did you expect me to post a mile long picture of all my mining Einstein?...how much did you pay for your miner and how much did you mine out of it?  LOL.
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:58:37 AM

that is just in 3 hours mining for free

You're showing 20 cents over nine hours, actually.

Einstein

Oooh, ouch.

?...how much did you pay for your miner and how much did you mine out of it?  LOL.

How much electricity do you use watching your 53 cents per day accumulate?

Oh, BTW, what's the minimum withdrawal threshold from cex.io? And what's the transaction fee?

Yeah.

wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:11:00 AM

You still have not said how much your miner cost and how much you lost mining. LOL
PS.  You don't know how to read military time.
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:21:06 AM

PS.  You don't know how to read military time.

I think you should take a closer look at what you posted.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: