Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundi X will be the next 50x?  (Read 845 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?

well. it is very possible because pundi x is one of the projects that have a real product. there are so many crap projects around with no product, no any solution for anything but their marketcap and price is much higher comparing with pundi.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

currently pundix tokens are one of the tokens that must be avoided because there are many hackers who steal these tokens from several exchanges, making the price of pundix tokens continue to drop dramatically and without any meaningful improvement, if pundix gets new investors, then the hackers will immediately dump the price of these tokens continuously until their assets run out and I think hacker assets are far more than the holders
Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

As i know Binance has airdrop for pundiX holders and nearest snapshot will occure in few days. After it the price will dump....
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

what do you thinking?
like in the near future it is impossible for PundiX to be up to 50x the price, but if we both see the price in the future, there is nothing impossible if in the Cryptocurreny world, in my opinion the Pundix project is good because of xpos have pundix that is interesting to try, pundix will be in the potential coin line in my opinion with the team's performance which is very good, although some time ago pundix never lost the coin stolen by hackers
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Is it possible to use Pundi X POS terminal already? If they will fully legalize this pay method, it is rather possible that we will see NPXS in TOP25 CMC  Smiley

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

Grft>Pundi X  Wink
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

seeing the current condition I am no longer sure that pundix will penetrate up to 50x, from 23 sat up to 230 sat it might be difficult, in my opinion now a lot of coins are far more potential for the long term

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

currently pundix tokens are one of the tokens that must be avoided because there are many hackers who steal these tokens from several exchanges, making the price of pundix tokens continue to drop dramatically and without any meaningful improvement, if pundix gets new investors, then the hackers will immediately dump the price of these tokens continuously until their assets run out and I think hacker assets are far more than the holders
That is actually a very flimsy excuse as far as I am concerned. The fact that a lot of hackers are actually looking to steal your PundiX is because they are seeing the potentials anyway and it should not even be a criteria to investing or not, because the security of your account is dependent on how secured you make your account to be and you do not have to leave your PundiX in a centralized exchange as far as I am concerned anyway.

Sure, I understand if hackers assets are more than the holders, the possibility of dumping huge may come later on, but to me at the moment, hackers holding more of the coins is just a fallacy and even if they do dump, a token with a real life product will always overcome the dump eventually with demand and in that case, the hackers will only have to sell at some point, and that is all. What is the difference from a whale that is holding a larger share of the market anyway?

As long as a token or coin has a product, a working team and a good business solution, then it is not even something you should be debating whether it is good for long term or not.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I like Pundi X because as i understand they have really working product, may be at the early stage, but it develops fast. I personally dont have NPXS tokens, but they are in my wish list. And it is possible 50x, but i dont think it will be in the nearest time.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

pundi X rises to 50x it might happen, pundi X has a good team and also a good token potential, if the team can consistently develop coins well maybe I think it will continue to be one of the best cryptocurrency tokens.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

what do you thinking?

well. it is very possible because pundi x is one of the projects that have a real product. there are so many crap projects around with no product, no any solution for anything but their marketcap and price is much higher comparing with pundi.
Absolutely, and not just a real product, but a great team, as well as a very great community and all these things are the things to usually look at when it comes to investing in a project and then looking at the long term opportunities. I so much believe that PundiX will eventually have a very good growth in the long run and I must say judging from the way things are, this would actually be a very good time to be picking up this project in its dip. What is important is to just understand the future is there and you are looking forward to being a part of it without bothering about the short term.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Pundi X team is doing an absolute great job.this is a real product and i believe in the next few years.it can attain 50x easy
Yeah, and that I must say they are really doing some pretty good one. The possibility of a 50x is obviously there or even more than that as the case may be, judging from how low it is at the moment and the chances to see some pretty good move in the long run.

I believe this is actually one of those sleeping giants I am looking forward to seeing some pretty good growth in the long run and that I am certain that when we eventually get to hit the bull year, the chances of seeing this one make some pretty big move upward is certain.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

There is no need to be in the crypto, PundiX is a token that has a good reputation because they have a product which is certainly an important factor and a high selling value, and I am sure that PundiX's performance will continue to increase up to 50x.
ravv2016

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Yes , it has a great future...2 days back dubai govt. collaborated with Pundi X team and today , Xphone demo version released by the company at Bali conference....Hodl for atleast 2 years and you can retire early with the investment Wink)))
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

pundiX becomes one of the best coins at the moment, pundiX becomes a coin with a new breakthrough and maybe now the pundiX coin owner will continue to get profit if it keeps holding and the increase in the pundiX coin will increase significantly.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

PundiX is a good project but if the market is like this then it is difficult to see that there are coins or tokens that can rise up to 50x by the end of the year, maybe the maximum increase that can occur is 5x from the current price.

Coingeta

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

Pundi X is about to gain another 100% get in before you regret it!
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:00:21 PM

what do you thinking?
According to me it maybe going to be the 50x coin. I've so many expectation on this coin and I'm waiting to see that moment.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

Oh, there were resuscitators of this topic Grin. On Twitter, only positive, in the Telegram chart there are more sober-minded participants. Hopefully, the upcoming events of spring 2019 attracted investors, and we will see some growth. Hardly 50X, but a few of Xs would be good.

SinLinJim

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:21:45 AM

what do you thinking?
Do not go too far, this year according to the most optimistic forecasts only x3 and that's it. It will not grow by leaps and bounds, there are a lot of roughness and competitors are not asleep.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: