Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 14 BTC (wisconsin, Iowa, Minnisota) F2F or WU only  (Read 2270 times)
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:05:48 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 09:52:35 PM by TerraHasher

SALE CANCELED ON THIS FORUM: CHECK CRAIGSLIST IF YOU LIVE IN MY AREA, TOTALLY DONE DEALING WITH THE TEENAGERS OF THE BITCOINTALK FORM.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hashcesar84

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

how much each? pm me...
Exbtc

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

How much btc you want exchange. You can accept WU and escrows
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:35:15 PM

I really dont know any escrow people and really dont trust ANYONE. If you can show me a way to do escrow that does not involve a 3rd human being i am all for it. But for all i know, the person you want me to "escrow" with could be your partner in crime. Not saying you personally if ya know what i mean. just that someone could do that, and i am sure it has been done before. If you can show me a way 1000000000000000000000% that escrow actually makes a transaction safe without having a 3rd human in the middle i am open to it for sure, but whats great about bitcoin for me is no middle man, which a 3rd human would be.

As for price, i always use preev.com one of the only places that i know of that averages all the exchanges together rather than hold people hostage to what a single particular exchange is doing at the moment. A person could make a killing some days on just the exchange differences from minute to minute between them BTC-e $749, Camp BX, $809, Bitstamp $800, MT Gox. $892. so i just go with the average from preev.com Currently $819

Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:42:23 PM

will you please show us your btc address with 14BTC
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:48:18 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 09:37:20 PM by TerraHasher

Sure, it's scattered across a few but here.

I think that covers 14, i have thousands, i just don't advertise those addresses publicly. I hope you understand why.

Edit: Removing addresses as it seems as someone has pointed out below that someone used an address for something on reddit, more than likely a typo on their part, but none the less i dont want to hear a ton of crap from the peanut gallery of idiots who think they are geniuses around here, as can clearly be seen again below, my address was generated by my armory client yesterday for 2 transactions and there were no donations of anything into it.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:47:15 PM

13cJyLk1yQiJvQqWsMjT8BXhhjz8TQcMkh

1xwNGFyz2NyUELaurKZ7JBnfhS9aqQ3c1

I think that covers 14, i have thousands, i just don't advertise those addresses publicly. I hope you understand why.

please use a forum escrow this is to protect both parties dont say i didnt warn you
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

please use a forum escrow this is to protect both parties dont say i didnt warn you

As i have stated, i would prefer to do this as a face to face transaction for someone locally, with a 3rd party human in the middle i still have no protection as the escrow party could be a friend of the scammer for all i know.

realestone
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:53:12 PM

As i have stated, i would prefer to do this as a face to face transaction for someone locally, with a 3rd party human in the middle i still have no protection as the escrow party could be a friend of the scammer for all i know.

yea a trusted forum escrow that deals with hundreds of thousands of dollars a day is going to risk his forum reputation for a few of your bitcoins sorry but thats HIGHLY unlikely
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:05:09 PM

yea a trusted forum escrow that deals with hundreds of thousands of dollars a day is going to risk his forum reputation for a few of your bitcoins sorry but thats HIGHLY unlikely

True, but it was also HIGHLY unlikely 5 years ago when i started mining bitcoins that it was going to make me a milti millionaire, and here i am today with a net worth of over 75 million usd. so my interpretation of what is probable or likely as you put it has changed a lot. i have sold off a ton of bitcoin in the past few months via just posting on craigslist and never been ripped off F2F. The one and only time, and not even my own BTC i helped a friend sell a few coins online he got conned.

I would rather not make this a debate thread on escrow, i dont trust a 3rd person any more than the person i am selling to, or more than they trust me. So i guess i will remove the Western Union option and stick to my guns on Local transaction only.

shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

I googled that first BTC Address that you listed and this site was the top hit:

http://bitkoins.com/discussion/61062/can-bitcoin-save-my-familys-christmas/p1

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
Exbtc

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:25:34 PM

Use escrow  for everyone.
shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:30:07 PM

True, but it was also HIGHLY unlikely 5 years ago when i started mining bitcoins that it was going to make me a milti millionaire, and here i am today with a net worth of over 75 million usd. so my interpretation of what is probable or likely as you put it has changed a lot. i have sold off a ton of bitcoin in the past few months via just posting on craigslist and never been ripped off F2F. The one and only time, and not even my own BTC i helped a friend sell a few coins online he got conned.

I would rather not make this a debate thread on escrow, i dont trust a 3rd person any more than the person i am selling to, or more than they trust me. So i guess i will remove the Western Union option and stick to my guns on Local transaction only.

Quoting this for the record.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

I'm sorry what is that? As you can clearly see here: http://imgur.com/gbTCgWe That address is a perminant address that i generated with my armory client yesterday to transfer some funds into. So if you are implying that i am a woman. Or that i received any donations your smoking crack there my friend.

shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

I'm sorry what is that? As you can clearly see here: http://imgur.com/gbTCgWe That address is a perminant address that i generated with my armory client yesterday to transfer some funds into. So if you are implying that i am a woman. Or that i received any donations your smoking crack there my friend.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this poor woman was using the same BTC Address as you.  Nothing for anyone to be concerned about.  Kiss

TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this poor woman was using the same BTC Address as you.  Nothing for anyone to be concerned about.  Kiss

http://imgur.com/b0CEzfZ

Yes please be worried, not even 3 weeks ago someone magically donated 75 million dollars to my bitcoin wallet. even more so, please be worried, this is a face to face transaction where as you can see the bitcoin right before your own eyes and get it in your wallet in 5 seconds after payment. Even more so be worried because............. well i have no friggen idea. Now i remember why i avoided forums about bitcoin for so many years, nothing but teenagers who think they have the world figured out and know it all.

Friggen children man, find a new hobby.

shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:57:25 PM

I really dont know any escrow people and really dont trust ANYONE. If you can show me a way to do escrow that does not involve a 3rd human being i am all for it. But for all i know, the person you want me to "escrow" with could be your partner in crime. Not saying you personally if ya know what i mean. just that someone could do that, and i am sure it has been done before. If you can show me a way 1000000000000000000000% that escrow actually makes a transaction safe without having a 3rd human in the middle i am open to it for sure, but whats great about bitcoin for me is no middle man, which a 3rd human would be.

As for price, i always use preev.com one of the only places that i know of that averages all the exchanges together rather than hold people hostage to what a single particular exchange is doing at the moment. A person could make a killing some days on just the exchange differences from minute to minute between them BTC-e $749, Camp BX, $809, Bitstamp $800, MT Gox. $892. so i just go with the average from preev.com Currently $819

Guess I need to quote this post too, now that he's started deleting and editing his posts.

shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:01:36 PM

SALE CANCELED ON THIS FORUM: CHECK CRAIGSLIST IF YOU LIVE IN MY AREA, TOTALLY DONE DEALING WITH THE TEENAGERS OF THE BITCOINTALK FORM.

Adios.  Good luck on craigslist!

shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

Edit: Removing addresses as it seems as someone has pointed out below that someone used an address for something on reddit, more than likely a typo on their part, but none the less i dont want to hear a ton of crap from the peanut gallery of idiots who think they are geniuses around here, as can clearly be seen again below, my address was generated by my armory client yesterday for 2 transactions and there were no donations of anything into it.

Oh absolutely, I'm sure it was just a typo.   Grin

realestone
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

lol so i was right about this guy all along shocking lol
shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

lol so i was right about this guy all along shocking lol

Yeah, he got a little sloppy and reused a BTC Address that was used to beg for donations on reddit last month.  The original reddit post was deleted, but that other site I linked to had an archived copy of it.

Coinmart

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

reddit name = BitCoinHasher

bitcointalk name = TerraHasher

Just a coincidence for the address...

http://www.reddit.com/user/BitCoinHasher
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: