Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum surpasses bitcoin  (Read 426 times)
ramsey28

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

IMO until mass adoption, Bitcoin remains king. Then the newer tech takes over, Eth for smart contracts and something like Nano for fast payments.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

Is bitcoin lose it's reign on ethereum?

what do you think of this?

No. Stop dreaming. This report is really laughable, placing Bitcoin at number 13.
The talk about flippening gets raised once in a while. But what people should remember is that the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is twice that of Ethereum, its nearest competitor.

It is known that bitcoin is not the number one crypto currency among the Chinese. They are more fond on ethereum, litecoin, neo and maybe even doge. Cheesy
probably because Chinese people like ethereum, lite and neo so they put bitcoin at position 13. very funny  Cheesy Cheesy
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Yes, I think the future with ETH is unpredictable, but now the ETH value compared to the bitcoin price is very low and bitcoin has a strong user base, albeit with blockchain technology and contractual throughput. ETH's superior strengths outweigh the BTC but can not outperform the hitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Stop hyping Ethereum, this is too much.
It's China that's like Ethereum and making that chart makes no sense. This is how you pump a coin by making a debatable topic on which is better and by giving rankings. Putting bitcoin on top 13? That's bias, they don't even consider on who did started it all?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

I am really amazed with this as I feel China is the biggest supporter of Neo and I thought it will try to be positive towards it. I dont think these small things will make Ethereum go boom as the tokens on ETH platform needs to get stronger.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

this list is a total joke coming from Chinese and probably it is because they wanted to pump it and because they had a hand in the centralization of ethereum. not to mention the fact that they have random altcoins in that list that shouldn't even be there in first place.

the most interesting thing that came out of this is the fact that ETH started getting  dumped hard as soon as this ranking came out Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

Anything may happen in this crypto world but for me for the value, bitcoin is the number and has a bigger value compare to any coins right now . Both ethereum and Bitcoin has their own characteristics . I like this two coins but I think for me, It takes a lot of time for ethereum to surpass the bitcoin. Maybe in the future but for today , I am not convinced it will surpass bitcoin.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

It has never been a competition between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin has set the pace and it's normal for altcoins to excel as well. To me, it's not about which comes first but it's all about how I grow my assets

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I quite agree with the positions of the coins listed in the table with respect to technology, application and innovation. I have longed still questioned why ethereum isnt anywhere close to Tue bitcoin yet; not because I am a hodler but majorly because of its high relevance and usage functions! Well, most probably the Bitcoin is still up there because it came in as the first Cryptocurrency and owing to the limited supply and demand levels. Well, the race to the top for ethereum is still very possible as time goes on.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

it doesn't matter how many times this question is being asked here by people with big wishes of getting rich by bag holding ethereum, in the end ethereum is still the same useless token with a lot of bugs and a huge supply which doesn't even have a cap for it! in other words an inflationary token with zero usage. this can never even come close to bitcoin no matter how tight you hold your bags or how many government ranking systems call it "number 1". it still is centralized.

Only Bitcoin
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

I think Ethereum will not be able to rise to the first position, because I see the task of Ethereum is to always keep the position of Bitcoin in the first rank.
Ethereum is the representative who must keep Bitcoin in the first rank in the digital currency, from all its competitors who will try to lower Bitcoin's position.

Thasts right can not surpass ethereum the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the bigger because the bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies far exceeds the bitcoin.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

There are sayings that say Nothing last forever in this world, meanwhile it's only on china on the other country bitcoin is still popular you can't really tell by just reading 1 article. for now Bitcoin will continue to reign.

aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

I very concur with the places of the coins recorded in the table as for innovation, application and advancement. I have yearned still addressed why ethereum isnt anyplace near Tue bitcoin yet; not on the grounds that I am a hodler but rather significantly on account of its high importance and utilization capacities! All things considered, most likely the Bitcoin is still up there in light of the fact that it came in as the principal Cryptocurrency and infer-able from the constrained free market activity levels. All things considered, the race to the best for ethereum is still exceptionally conceivable over the long haul.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Those who fight for BTC here, come with NO arguments at all. They just believe.. I'm sure that there will be a day quite soon, when rates of alts are not goimg to be correlated with BTC price. and ETH will be the very first in line. That Chinese reports is sayin' facts, ehat you can argue with??
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

This is debatable, that ratings is mad. Verge and bitcoin rank is the same? verge is not even a good coin. verge doesn't deserve to be in that list. No one can outrank bitcoin without bitcoin no other technology like bitcoin will be made.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

https://s7.postimg.cc/x85y10n4r/Dd_Xgv8n_V0_AAYFxv.jpg

I think, anything can happen. But, In my opinion Ethereum will not be able to rise to the first position, because I see the task of Ethereum is to always keep the position of Bitcoin in the first rank. The bitcoin is more valuable. It is my opinion.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

No i don't think Etherum will have a chance to do that thing because Bitcoin is the way too much expensive.

bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

In this world we are, there is nothing impossible ethereum might surpass bitcoin in the future, but I don't see it beating bitcoin soon.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

It is true that Ethereum could rival bitcoin in the future since anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market. But before that will happen it will take decades before Ethereum can replace bitcoin or any other coin in the market. Also there is also a tendency that bitcoin will be staying at the top for how many decades and no coin will replace it.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Think of China as not a country but as One Man. A single guy with the ability to take decisions that are most beneficial for itself in the long run. The communist form of government makes it possible for them to say and do things that would otherwise be hotly debated in a democratic country and can lead to other parties taking the benefit.

That is why they can get away with assigning second rank to STEEM and have VERGE on that list. People who are going to get influenced by this will do the things that most newbies do. Buy the shitcoins that the chinese man wants to pump and sell their BTC that the chinese man wants to buy. The Chinese have been doing this like clockwork for a pretty long time now.

Those who fall for this will see the prices rise on this news and then the inevitable dump will come from the Chinese man as he buys into more BTC. If this is going to have any short term effect, that'll be pumping up these other alts and drop in BTC. The idiots will FOMO and buy Alts while Hodlers will buy the minor BTC dip.

If you think that the Chinese are going to not try and have a majority hold on BTC, a cryptocurrency that has potential to challenge the USD and that is supporting a hardware manufacturing industry, well then, you don't understand the Chinese man very well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: