Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In which coins to invest my $2500?
Ethereum - 10 (43.5%)
NEO - 6 (26.1%)
Bitcoin Cash - 1 (4.3%)
Gas - 0 (0%)
Waves - 6 (26.1%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In which coins to invest my $2500? Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Gas, or Waves?  (Read 419 times)
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

my advice, because your capital is not too much, find a coin that has a low price, because even if the price of the coin is only up slightly, but you will get a better profit than you buy coins that have a high price Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I suggest that you invest in the ETH, because at present most of the ICO project is to raise ETH, and many of the ICO project based on ETH issue, so the ETH potential is enormous, but I don't suggest you buy Dogecoin, because the Dogecoin has lost the maintenance of team.

Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

I feel like I have to learn a lot of things from you, so I decided to ask you exactly what the title of this thread asks: In which coins to invest my $2500? Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Gas, or Waves?

I have already bought Dogecoin and Ripple, but in your opinion, in what coins should I invest my next $2500?

To make it easier, I even created a Poll with coins in which I would like to invest, but if you think the coins chosen from the poll are not a good investment, please help me to choose something better.

Thank you!

The most reliable attachment on your list is ETH. The platform has proven its efficiency and relevance. Neo+Gas has a lot of hype and marketing around it and i'm not sure it's safe investment, but risks are pretty low. Waves don't look very srtong, i have a feeling that the market is not interested in this coin. And in conclusion - Bcash. I would never recommend to invest in this coin, but the idea to trade this coin and take part in it's pumps is not bad Wink

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

You could split that money up, I don't think investing in one specific coin is a good idea.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

with $2500 you can buy waves and hold for long term period
i believe waves will be the next eth, even somebody said waves will replace eth
but you should do a research by yourself first before decided to invest in waves

This could actually happen if you compare fundamentals.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

I put most of my money in NEO as my crypto-bank.

This is since NEO pays me a generous 4 to 6 %/year worth in terms of NeoGAS + it is pretty stable and its price is expect to only get stronger into 2018.

ETH is a safe bet, however there is a war brewing against the ETC community making it unstable + any significant improvement on it will be slow due to the already large user-base (demanding backward-compatibility + consensus amongst miners). Also due to its already very high MCAP, the %Gain possible is so much lower than what NEO can easily accomplish (given the same amount of new investors injection of funds).

VeChain will be doing the same soon once the VEN token gets linked to their new "Thor" coupled currency.

There are some ppl who are speculating on NeoGAS as a much better buy in the shorter term than NEO, as the demand for GAS will skyrocket as more NEO-based ICO pops up; while NEO's value (the stock issued that generates GAS) will increase significant as the amount in circulation reaches its max supply.

Also I do not trust the WAVEs team, and had sold all my waves coins after finding out that they have plagiarized code from the super hardworking and capable Cardano team of PhDs w/o even crediting them. Also the very need of Wave's team to use other team's codes do not speak well of their own ability to innovate and competence IMO.
Source to the plagiarizing allegation? Waves has been around far longer than Cardano so I'd be surprised if that was true. Not that it would be very relevant.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

It is better to invest 250 $ in 10 coins...
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

You need to diversify your portfolio and not invest everything in a single coin. I would add IOTA and Nano to the list as these are the biggest innovations in crypto world currently. You can also look into OmiseGO with the plasma coming in few quarters it is primed to pump.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

All of them are safe bets but not sure about Waves. I'm not really following Waves development or progress so not sure about that.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

It is better to invest 250 $ in 10 coins...
It's better to invest into less coins if they are properly research. Investing in 10+ coins is only worth it if you have a lot of time to analyze them.

|

|
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

I think by reading this thread the most important thing ist knowing that the future will always surprise us.
At that time nobody knew about what ethereum had prepared for us

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I advise you to invest your $ 2500 in Etherium, Ethereum is the go to for ICOs, at least currently, so it at least shouldn't lose your money (although that is always a possibility).  I think the future for this etherium is very good. but in general, do your own research for your long-term investment.
FactAlways

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Waves will be the best option if u want a great profit, they have been working all this time, great platform, the DEX Is one of a kind too try them out
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

From your list, I will suggest to invest in ETH and Neo. You will be able to receive Gas just by staking Neo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

for trade bitcoin Cash. all the rest for a long term investment. but at the moment it is too early to invest somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: