Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1633 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

$0.30 each token? when is the exchange going to be out or is there already a beta?

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

there is not much uniqueness this time, i think most type of the exchanges are already developed. the last exchange that i have seen so far that works good is the midex exchanges, its new and could be better than the previous ones. we'll see what this sunx is going to give.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

a very promising ICO project with substantial profit sharing will surely attract investors. I hope the development team will be able to realize the expected goals. and I am very glad you have a bounty campaign. hopefully I can participate in this project bounty campaign.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

$0.30 each token? when is the exchange going to be out or is there already a beta?

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

there is not much uniqueness this time, i think most type of the exchanges are already developed. the last exchange that i have seen so far that works good is the midex exchanges, its new and could be better than the previous ones. we'll see what this sunx is going to give.
That is, you want to say that there is a lot of competition in this area and the project will be difficult to move in this market:?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

the total supply of coins is quite a lot, this project sells coins by opening the initial price of $ 0.3 coins at pre-ICO, but what is the price of coins when ICO begins?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

the total supply of coins is quite a lot, this project sells coins by opening the initial price of $ 0.3 coins at pre-ICO, but what is the price of coins when ICO begins?

A good question, but I think that need borrow until the price favorable. If the project is implemented, the success will be clear.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

One of the best projects for investors this year. The conditions are very favorable. Discounts on tokens+dividends that impressed me. I wish you luck.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

We'll get a 20% of profit each month just by holding our coins. That would be and easy income.
How about the minimum value of the coins that we need to hold to be able to get that 20% rewards.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

A good question, but I think that need borrow until the price favorable. If the project is implemented, the success will be clear.
Hi. I watched white paper . She said that now passes stage public sale. I maybe something not understood correctly. I wanted to learn the details of sales.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

We'll get a 20% of profit each month just by holding our coins. That would be and easy income.
How about the minimum value of the coins that we need to hold to be able to get that 20% rewards.
Monthly percentage (%) bonuses are only entitled to SUNX holders of 100 XNS or above
this is about how it will work.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Monthly percentage (%) bonuses are only entitled to SUNX holders of 100 XNS or above
It's a good incentive for investors. Such bonuses are added only to investors, or any holder of 100 XNS can count on 20%?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

It's a good incentive for investors. Such bonuses are added only to investors, or any holder of 100 XNS can count on 20%?
20% of the company's profits will be divided between all those who have more than 100 tokens.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Now, there's a lot of competition in this field, but if this exchange is legal and secure, it can take its place in the market.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

With a cryptocurrency that already accepted in more than 100 countries, I think this is the best choice cryptocurrency.
We could get flexibility to use our coins almost globally.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

you have to work your personal thoughts a bit more.
I'm participating in the airdrop. Smiley
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

It's cool. I've seen two stages airdrop. What do I need to do to take part in it? Than they differ from each other?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.
It's far. You should at least see the alpha version and then you can judge the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: