Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LastWinsAll.com - Experimental game with simple rules  (Read 2981 times)
tonino

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

Third transaction with 0.0002 BTC was made at 13:49:23 (UTC). If it will not be exceeded within 24 hours, 99% of all funds (0.00041 BTC) will go to 17TjQhFdSs78aJgK1gxyN34YuqzdPaMWjf.

nice to see that it started  Grin the question will be who has the balls to send You a big amount of coins if it gets there. the idea is nice but an escrow should be taken and even then if there would be an escrow and payout would be secure for all participants it still would be an unfair game because the one with the most coins will win. but for the operator it is ok because he gets his 1%
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastWinsAll.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

Third transaction with 0.0002 BTC was made at 13:49:23 (UTC). If it will not be exceeded within 24 hours, 99% of all funds (0.00041 BTC) will go to 17TjQhFdSs78aJgK1gxyN34YuqzdPaMWjf.

nice to see that it started  Grin the question will be who has the balls to send You a big amount of coins if it gets there. the idea is nice but an escrow should be taken and even then if there would be an escrow and payout would be secure for all participants it still would be an unfair game because the one with the most coins will win. but for the operator it is ok because he gets his 1%

The fact that it is not so important who have the most coins. The important thing is how much you can put, knowing that someone may have more coins, but not the fact that he would put them.
tonino

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

The fact that it is not so important who have the most coins. The important thing is how much you can put, knowing that someone may have more coins, but not the fact that he would put them.

I dont agree here because You will have to admit that a player with not many coins will not want to participate because he knows in advance that he has no chance to win. and the 3 guys who already send You the coins
1. it is You
2. it is one and the same guy
3. 3 stupid guys who are throwing the money in to the sea

only my 2 cents
LastWinsAll.com (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

I dont agree here because You will have to admit that a player with not many coins will not want to participate because he knows in advance that he has no chance to win. and the 3 guys who already send You the coins
1. it is You

only my 2 cents

I only did the initial bet. The point is that the game may stop at 0.0002 BTC (hardly game go far), which is not much, and have a chance at all.
tonino

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

1. it is You

only my 2 cents

I only did the initial bet. The point is that the game may stop at 0.0002 BTC (hardly game go far), which is not much, and have a chance at all.

I agree that the game may stop here but that is because of the reasons I mentioned IMHO and that players with a lot of BTC in their pockets will be afraid to send you coins in case the game is asking for big amounts of coins.

as I said before, I like the idea but it should be fair for all Wink
capodes

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:11:21 AM

lol, genius game
BitGamble

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:10:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/post/thumbup.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/post/thumbup.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/post/thumbup.gif

LOL
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:52:23 PM

So what happened with this game? Did anyone win?
FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:28:55 PM

So what happened with this game? Did anyone win?

Yes, the Operator won - with a chance of 100%.
Was a safe bet, so he took it.

( my best guess is he's trolling other forums with this scam and other Wallets, hoping for less educated "customers" )

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

Yeah what a joke this became.  You can't TELL everyone what the bets are.  Otherwise it only becomes a matter of trust/stupidity...whoever has the most BTC would win.  As long as there is trust they could send 1 BTC and be a guaranteed winner. But no one would trust this guy with that much.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:32:18 PM

Yeah what a joke this became.  You can't TELL everyone what the bets are.  Otherwise it only becomes a matter of trust/stupidity...whoever has the most BTC would win.  As long as there is trust they could send 1 BTC and be a guaranteed winner. But no one would trust this guy with that much.

Incorrect, the guy who bet the most would be the loser and OP would be the winner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: