Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should be the next step in regards to HashFast?
Wait it out and hope for Baby Jets.
Request a USD refund in the amount of $5,600.
Continue to request a full BTC refund.
Move forward with legal action.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 4249 times)
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:56:37 AM

Waldo just request the money back because this will be end of 2014 still not resolved.
Or get the machine!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

and is there a way to call them by phone? they probably wont answer but if they do they have to give you a response in the moment without to wait a response mail.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Xeon

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

We can best now for Wait it out and hope for Baby Jets. because this is nonsense.
kayakguy429

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:13:48 PM

Xeon, if we use the lawyer it will be 45% off the top of our original purchase price back if we win... 40% goes to the lawyer, 5% goes to Waldo for having managed the account... To answer anyone's question we will never get back 100% of what we paid in btc... Waldo has his fees he justly deserves for having managed the account, however even if we manage to win after having lawyer'ed up we'd still make back the value of about 5x (give or take) what we originally invested based off buy in, in cash in August... They may yet still return the btc at a loss of only 5%, but it's a game of waiting, the longer we wait to lawyer up the bigger chance of a natural btc refund without lawyer, but we've explored the route if we need to take that course... Yes money is money, but like all forms of investment and cash holding, waiting is an integral and key part to it... Waldo has our best interests at heart (because when we make a bigger cut back so does he) so sit back, relax and in the next 30 days we'll know if we'll have a refund or if we're going to court... It's a process, and it sucks... I'd love to have held into my btc too, but if you don't have money to never see again don't invest, it's the same as gambling...
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:29:15 PM

Did you get a force refund for the orders or have you heard? If you do get cheques what is the current plan? Cash, convert and payout?

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:59:26 PM

Did you get a force refund for the orders or have you heard? If you do get cheques what is the current plan? Cash, convert and payout?

Phil

I don't think we should cash the cheques, that's like accepting a USD refund. We should be refunded full BTC amount.

LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:57:00 PM

Xeon, if we use the lawyer it will be 45% off the top of our original purchase price back if we win... 40% goes to the lawyer, 5% goes to Waldo for having managed the account... To answer anyone's question we will never get back 100% of what we paid in btc... Waldo has his fees he justly deserves for having managed the account, however even if we manage to win after having lawyer'ed up we'd still make back the value of about 5x (give or take) what we originally invested based off buy in, in cash in August... They may yet still return the btc at a loss of only 5%, but it's a game of waiting, the longer we wait to lawyer up the bigger chance of a natural btc refund without lawyer, but we've explored the route if we need to take that course... Yes money is money, but like all forms of investment and cash holding, waiting is an integral and key part to it... Waldo has our best interests at heart (because when we make a bigger cut back so does he) so sit back, relax and in the next 30 days we'll know if we'll have a refund or if we're going to court... It's a process, and it sucks... I'd love to have held into my btc too, but if you don't have money to never see again don't invest, it's the same as gambling...

Pretty much this!

Phil

Phil - if ever something as important as me receiving a check from HF, please understand that the first and only priority would be to post this for everyone to know.

Please understand I would never take action without first consulting with all of you (cashing the check, holding it and not saying a word, converting, etc).

Now with all of that being said, I have not received a forced check at any of my mailing addresses. I made it pretty clear with the 10+ emails that I have sent to HashFast that I am inquiring/requesting a FULL BTC refund per their own Employees stating so.

Received: by 10.194.138.199 with SMTP id qs7csp90853wjb;
        Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.45.102 with SMTP id o66mr196684yhb.13.1376696316262;
Return-Path: <bitpaysupport@hashfast.com>

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for your patience while I got the answer for you, I greatly appreciate it.

The answer is if you buy Baby Jet for 51 BitCoins today and it does not ship, you will be refunded the 51 BitCoins you paid.

I hope that helps and hope you have a good weekend!

Thanks,
Cara

Good job waldo! keep up the good work Smiley

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
3rac3

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:18:06 PM

Pretty much this!

Phil

Phil - if ever something as important as me receiving a check from HF, please understand that the first and only priority would be to post this for everyone to know.

Please understand I would never take action without first consulting with all of you (cashing the check, holding it and not saying a word, converting, etc).

Now with all of that being said, I have not received a forced check at any of my mailing addresses. I made it pretty clear with the 10+ emails that I have sent to HashFast that I am inquiring/requesting a FULL BTC refund per their own Employees stating so.

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for your patience while I got the answer for you, I greatly appreciate it.

The answer is if you buy Baby Jet for 51 BitCoins today and it does not ship, you will be refunded the 51 BitCoins you paid.

Thanks,
Cara

Pretty much this!

Phil

Hi Jim,

Thanks,
Cara

+1
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:37:59 PM

Pretty much this!

Phil

Hi Jim,

Thanks,
Cara

Pretty much this!

Phil

Hi Jim,

Thanks,
Cara

+1

+1 Smiley
Xeon

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:07:40 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 08:17:29 AM by Xeon

kayakguy429, I don't say we need to use the lawyer!

Waldo: I like to remember you at hashfast Miner Protection: http://hashfast.com/miner-protection-program/
Is this still on our machine ? if so we can use it against hashfast get the machine and earn the bitcoins back.
Also there are shipped out already: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425019.0

Thanks,
Xeon
Batshark

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

At the very minimum, please ensure that our legal costs are paid by HF and are covered if we win a settlement.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:51:50 AM

whats the next step then?

Am I spamming? Report me!
forevernoob

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:35:57 PM

whats the next step then?

waldo has contacted the lawyer and he is currently working on the case.
Anyone care to guess the time frame on this?

pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:31:49 PM

sup wh,  did they even shipped anything to meet the jan 31st deadline.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:31:16 PM

Just to let everyone know, today I filed for a USD refund with HashFast. They have up to 30days to issue a refund once I completed it per their terms. Will update once I hear back from them.
Thanks for the news, hope to get something in retun and cross it out my list . Fucking scammers.
rynmln

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:49:05 AM

Thanks for your effort in this. Will be looking for an update when it comes.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

Classic delay tactics by hashfast.
They only tell you stories so you might not sue them, which is probably their biggest fear right now.

Refunds are not going out because of cashflow problems.
Batshark

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:45:30 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 09:49:17 PM by Batshark

Only way we were ever going to get refunds was by going with Ray Gallo or a legal route. However thanks to this group buy leader's inaction, we are now all screwed out of our investments. Waldo is supposed to be looking our for our best interests, I think it is clear this is no longer the case as he wont even stand up for us. He's already been paid, theres no more work for him to do that makes him any money, so there is no incentive any longer. Until the next batch of suckers comes in. These Titan group buys are all getting suckered I feel for them. I got suckered, i'll admit it, but never again. I'll say it, CoiningSolutions is an unethical borderline scam.
soapmodem

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:45:19 AM

Only way we were ever going to get refunds was by going with Ray Gallo or a legal route. However thanks to this group buy leader's inaction, we are now all screwed out of our investments. Waldo is supposed to be looking our for our best interests, I think it is clear this is no longer the case as he wont even stand up for us. He's already been paid, theres no more work for him to do that makes him any money, so there is no incentive any longer. Until the next batch of suckers comes in. These Titan group buys are all getting suckered I feel for them. I got suckered, i'll admit it, but never again. I'll say it, CoiningSolutions is an unethical borderline scam.
Completely and utterly illogical.

You're acting like everyone else has received their HashFast refunds and Waldo is keeping our money from us and hoarding it away somewhere. That's not the case. No one has rec'd a refund who purchased from HF, period. I believe that more needs to be done (and trust me, I do - I have 8.8 btc tied up in this), but it's not Waldo's fault that they haven't reimbursed anyone yet. He's not Gandalf ffs, he doesn't have magical powers.

To call CoiningSolutions a borderline scam for this company's dishonesty, and circumstances completely beyond our control, is actually just borderline slander. Be quiet.
forevernoob

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

I'm not sure Ray Gallo is gonna get a dime out of HashFast anyway.
I'm just glad I didn't get more than 1 share + MPP.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: