Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow ! Good news to everyone this will just happen in one day  (Read 196 times)
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people
think, says fmr. JPMorgan blockchain executive
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html
This is not actually surprising, people everything is subject to change including man this is normal because the demand for the better from the former system is powerful enough to lead everything into changes. Though it is really hard but seeing something is moving for change this is enough to see success, so I believe crypto can enter the banks and will change every thing that needs to be.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html
 I'm hesitated to believe about the revelation of former JP Morgan executive but whether it is true or not but we must believe the positive side of the news, although they always telling the negative effect about cryptocurrency for now maybe they come to a conclusion that whatever destructive words they throw to crypto but still people believe in it.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

If that's true the era of cryptocurrency will grow and lead to glory.
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

We are closer to moon every day. Also closer to end of 90% altcoins.

It will be like with .com bubble. Bitcoin will jump to 1 mil and then popp to 50-100k (my opinion Smiley ). In this scenario 90% of altcoins will die. Other 10% will be next google, amazon and facebook. Staying with us for years making better and better profit.

That would be foolish, have you eaten a pupperfish in one gulp?
If banks will really be turning into an exchange and that they'd allow BTC, most of the altcoins will also rise because after all traders are going to invest on altcoins. The more the value of btc, the more trader will try to get a stash of Stratis, Lisk and so on. You'd be fool to just dump all altcoins for btc when you can have a million of Dentacoin which be worth a dollar each when all these will realize.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Baldet might be right in her statement about banks and cryptocurrency because the crypto financial revolution is rocking seriously and every financial institution need to queue in with the global trend. Like they use to say the paradox box has been opened and cannot be closed.

HOMT

Powered by,
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Very interesting. i would not have expected this. i just thought banks do not find crypto good and fight against it, but this message shows the opposite.
Apparently, the banks have realized that they can make money with crypto.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

How quickly the opinion of people changes, only recently did they despise the cryptocurrency, and now they are going to trade themselves. Apparently they realized that this was their chance to survive. In any case, this is good news.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

After the announcement of CEO of JPMorgan about Bitcoin is scam, I never believing anything announced by these guys Smiley). They're also the whales try to dump the market then take advantage to buy good cryptocurrencies with low price Smiley). Said that Bitcoin is scam then they spent a lot of money to buy Bitcoin back when price of Bitcoin dumped to 4k$. LOL

Yes they  announce about the bitcoin is a scam and I'm just wondering right now about the news, after they say it's a scam and now it's opposite. Well if it's really true, its a great news to know that.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

We are also now being closer to be being controlled just like when the financial system started. But we need investors and support in this world so this hopefully might be a wake up call for others.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Something that may or may not happen can't be called "good news". For now, this is just speculation. But if this ends up being true then it means that the bankers have finally realized that no matter how much they despise cryptocurrencies, cryptos are here to stay, so the bankers might as well jump into the bandwagon and start making money. And in my opinion, I think the cryptosphere would benefit a lot from all the money coming from financial institutions, plus this could further add legitimacy to cryptocurrencies, something that we need in order to start the adoption phase sometime in the future.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

that is highly unlikely to happen. the laws in a lot of jurisdictions are prohibiting banks from any kind of involvement with cryptocurrencies specially if they are decentralized and unregulated. and this will not change anytime soon.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

It seems to me that this is a very good news and this should be expected. The world of crypt constantly develops and captures all the new heights. The world is developing and people are beginning to realize that crypto is very good.

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Well, i've been waited for this news in a long time because it's quite upset for me when watching the price is going down and down all the time.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: