Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SomethingAweful Idiots Invade forum  (Read 6720 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:07:37 AM

Till there is a competent fact witness with first hand direct knowledge of the truth to verify the accusations under penalty they are bullshit.
SACRIFICE IS THE MEASURE OF CREDIBILITY so PUT UP OF SHUT UP

Court records, news stories, quotes from prosecutors, Bruce admitting he was the guy behind the mortgage company, these are all RUMORS AND GOSSIP, guys. Wake me up when you get some real evidence!

Quote from: indio007
If you where in court you would have been found in contempt for filing a sham pleading that is wholly without merit.

Ah, but you see your honor, they believed they weren't doing anything wrong. Therefore mens rea caveat emptor via the a priori adjudication dictates that they cannot be convicted of a crime!

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:43:28 AM

Spam and trolling will continue to be removed, but it is not a crime to come here from SA. Maybe these newcomers will bring with them some interesting and useful ideas.

The somethingaweful crowd should not only be banned, but taken out back and *@!*%

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:52:44 AM

I was referring to the pedo shit. If you had some reading comprehension you could have inferred that from the Pattaya reference .
That crap started on something awful within hours of the announcement. Now it has oozed over here.

In regards to the mortgage crap ,I'm sure if Bruce hired LPS or signed his shit "Linda Green" he would have been just fine.
 Every Registry of Deed in the nation is overflowing with fraud. Are you pulling your money out of the bank even though they stole several trillion? No your not.
Enough with the false indignation about mortgage fraud. You really don't give a shit and neither does anyone else that is bitching.
Google my nick. I do give a shit about it and have been participating actively in taking down the enterprise for over 3 years. BEFORE THE BUBBLE BURST
WTF have you been doing other than looking for people to flame.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:13:20 AM

I was referring to the pedo shit. If you had some reading comprehension you could have inferred that from the Pattaya reference .
That crap started on something awful within hours of the announcement. Now it has oozed over here.

He clearly offered a guy who was looking for virgins an "attack" plan on finding those virgins.... in a thread titled "The 500 Baht Virgin". Those were his own words. That was the forum topic he chose to offer advice on. Finding virgins in the child sex capital of the world. If that doesn't sound fucked up to you, I don't even know what to say.

You're obviously never going to find a videotape of him banging some kid or whatever, and you wouldn't want to see it even if you did, but this is close enough to at least call him a creepy fuck.

When was the last time you offered someone virgin hunting advice in a city notorious for child sex?

In regards to the mortgage crap ,I'm sure if Bruce hired LPS or signed his shit "Linda Green" he would have been just fine.
 Every Registry of Deed in the nation is overflowing with fraud. Are you pulling your money out of the bank even though they stole several trillion? No your not.
Enough with the false indignation about mortgage fraud. You really don't give a shit and neither does anyone else that is bitching.
Google my nick. I do give a shit about it and have been participating actively in taking down the enterprise for over 3 years. BEFORE THE BUBBLE BURST

"Fraud is fine because everyone is doing it, therefore we shouldn't be upset about fraud"

Is that seriously your argument?

Also, I use a local credit union. My bank didn't steal trillions from anyone.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fletch

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I'll have a steak sandwich and a... steak sandwich

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:18:43 AM

You're obviously never going to find a videotape of him banging some kid or whatever, and you wouldn't want to see it even if you did, but this is close enough to at least call him a creepy fuck.

When was the last time you offered someone virgin hunting advice in a city notorious for child sex?
+1

Even though we have no proof of Bruce ever doing anything illegal as far as his sex life is concerned, consider what would happen if Bitcoin becomes huge and the media Google his name. It'll be Julian Assange all over again.

HashPeak - GPU mining hashrate peak detector
BTC: 1FLETCHvcUKosefrcZCLUQTtvx4WvgnYMC
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:10:54 AM

It's not the fact that the Bitcoin community disagrees with you, it's the way you guys have conducted yourselves in portraying your opinions, by inflicting damage on anyone who has an opposing view.

You need a machete to cut through the irony in this post...
Right because you guys think you are doing a great "service" for the greater good of humanity, when in reality you just continue to push along the depressive status quo. You guys are all here to "ground us" back to reality, because somehow we don't deserve to be happy within our own community?  There is absolutely no for excuse for abuse, and anyone who has been watching this has seen the abusive practices inflicted on the majority of the community. I am not defending anyone or singling out anyone, I am just looking at the entire situation as a whole, and have seen that you guys are nothing more than bunch of sour grapes who take no enjoyment out of life other than the damage that you cause others.

Oh what you folks wouldn't do for the "lulz"...

Because your retarded ideas are at best a waste of time that does not do anything to change the status quo, and at worst scams built to take money away from other people? Nobody over at SA like the status quo, we just know all the 'free market' bullshit that gets spewed here only entrenches the status quo since we aren't all highschool anarcho-capitalists or whatever the dumb term libertarians call themselves these days.

Or maybe more like some bitter college kid who wishes they could have gotten in earlier...

It doesn't require any money to get into Bitcoin. Anyone with a connection to the Internet can mine. Sure it takes money to make money, but one could hypothetically get rich without ever spending a dime just by simply supporting the network. You are so wrong half the times you speak, and I wish I could educate you and every single person on SA everytime you guys say something thats completley FALSE about this project.

I'm not referring to you or the average user here, I'm referring to the tons and tons of pyramid schemes, scammy businesses, and so on you jackass. Don't act like you don't know they exist. Regardless of the state of the project in terms of code, the Bitcoin project has been mostly  taken over by people who masturbate to Ayn Rand novels and start to drool whenever they see an opportunity to scam someone out of loads  of cash.

Add that in with the awful opinions people here have on women, race, and poverty, and it pretty much explains why I hate 90% of this community.
Your opinions of the "entire community" are so short sighted . I think me and you would agree on 95% of the issues when it comes to politics, and I think your politics are far from Libertarian.

Oh my what did I just find? An anomaly with your assessment of the entire Bitcoin community.

I hope that in the future the entire world will adopt a Bitcoin like opensource system, that is fair/self-regulated/expandable. Will it be Bitcoin? Only time will tell..

Edit: I can tell you this though, people like you are doing nothing to make a better system a reality...

You are an outlier. You have the same political views as me, more or less. I understand this.

I come here to view the bitcointalk community as a whole, where I see tons of Alex-Jonesy threads, see a bunch of people who advocate for a 'freer market', only to later get screwed by lack of regulation before coming up with 'ideas' on how to prevent it from happening again (which closely resemble modern finance regulations), and to berate people who seem intent on using the medium of Bitcoin to scam other users, their family and friends, and other strangers.

I don't know how to make a better system, I really don't. I do know that a deflationary currency and free market 'ideals' will only re-create our current corrupt system, but probably actually make it more corrupt. The only reason I ever hounded you was: A) It angered me that you, like many others here, have an inability to take negative criticisms over their ideas and instead lash out at those who try to help, especially if you are being misogynistic, racist, or whatever; and B) Because you never took advice on the problems with Tweetforum but instead started spamming it everywhere on here instead, when in actuality smashing together two services, especially two with very different purposes together, is not a novel or even useful idea. If you have to pay people to use it, it probably isn't worth using.
JeffK

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:17:17 AM

So Bruce gets to be a scammer, and better yet a scammer accepted by the community, just because oter people scam as well?
It's not the fact that the Bitcoin community disagrees with you, it's the way you guys have conducted yourselves in portraying your opinions, by inflicting damage on anyone who has an opposing view.

Right because you guys think you are doing a great "service" for the greater good of humanity, when in reality you just continue to push along the depressive status quo. You guys are all here to "ground us" back to reality, because somehow we don't deserve to be happy within our own community?  There is absolutely no for excuse for abuse, and anyone who has been watching this has seen the abusive practices inflicted on the majority of the community. I am not defending anyone or singling out anyone, I am just looking at the entire situation as a whole, and have seen that you guys are nothing more than bunch of sour grapes who take no enjoyment out of life other than the damage that you cause others.

To be honest, if you think getting a little dose of reality every once in awhile is 'abuse' and not a useful thing for keeping yourself from chasing worthless pipe dreams, you are setting yourself up for a lot of failure and disapointment later in life.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:14:35 AM

So Bruce gets to be a scammer, and better yet a scammer accepted by the community, just because oter people scam as well?

Right because you guys think you are doing a great "service" for the greater good of humanity, when in reality you just continue to push along the depressive status quo. You guys are all here to "ground us" back to reality, because somehow we don't deserve to be happy within our own community?  There is absolutely no for excuse for abuse, and anyone who has been watching this has seen the abusive practices inflicted on the majority of the community. I am not defending anyone or singling out anyone, I am just looking at the entire situation as a whole, and have seen that you guys are nothing more than bunch of sour grapes who take no enjoyment out of life other than the damage that you cause others.

To be honest, if you think getting a little dose of reality every once in awhile is 'abuse' and not a useful thing for keeping yourself from chasing worthless pipe dreams, you are setting yourself up for a lot of failure and disapointment later in life.
Right because you folks have been so reasonable with your "little" doses of reality. LOL
JeffK

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:51:41 AM

Right because you folks have been so reasonable with your "little" doses of reality. LOL

Shooting down awful ideas and exposing scammers for you guys may not be 'little' doses, but they are helpful.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:39:12 PM

Right because you guys think you are doing a great "service" for the greater good of humanity, when in reality you just continue to push along the depressive status quo. You guys are all here to "ground us" back to reality, because somehow we don't deserve to be happy within our own community?  There is absolutely no for excuse for abuse, and anyone who has been watching this has seen the abusive practices inflicted on the majority of the community. I am not defending anyone or singling out anyone, I am just looking at the entire situation as a whole, and have seen that you guys are nothing more than bunch of sour grapes who take no enjoyment out of life other than the damage that you cause others.

Shooting down awful ideas and exposing scammers for you guys may not be 'little' doses, but they are helpful.
When you shoot down ideas down, and you don't replace them with better ones, then what are you in the end my friend? An obstructionist, and not the problem solver you so eagerly claim to be.

Do I think Bitcoin is the ultimate solution? No one knows that yet, NOT EVEN YOU. There has never been a "deflationary" currency of this magnitude before, so I don't even feel right comparing it to gold anymore.
Now if you don't respect the economic ideology behind Bitcoin, you should at-least respect the tech behind it. The technology is very powerful, intuitive, and should not be disregarded as some "high school project" like so many in SA do on a constant basis.
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:45:51 PM

When you shoot down ideas down, and you don't replace them with better ones, then what are you in the end my friend? An obstructionist, and not the problem solver you so eagerly claim to be.

Right. Kinda like how when you posted your cam site idea and JessyKang told you why it wouldn't work but gave you another business idea and you took it and ran with it and are now rolling in dough and going to your high school reunion with three camwhores on your arms?

^_^
JeffK

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:15:27 PM

Do I think Bitcoin is the ultimate solution? No one knows that yet, NOT EVEN YOU. There has never been a "deflationary" currency of this magnitude before, so I don't even feel right comparing it to gold anymore.
Now if you don't respect the economic ideology behind Bitcoin, you should at-least respect the tech behind it. The technology is very powerful, intuitive, and should not be disregarded as some "high school project" like so many in SA do on a constant basis.

If it was as powerful and intuitive as you say I'd imagine it would have some real-world use or application after all these years besides being a microeconomy for money launderers, scammers, and people looking to buy VPNs and Slim Jims
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:32:41 PM

If it was as powerful and intuitive as you say I'd imagine it would have some real-world use or application after all these years besides being a microeconomy for money launderers, scammers, and people looking to buy VPNs and Slim Jims
The "real world" just found out about it.

Hence the fact why you're here...
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:33:12 PM

That's a little unfair - Bitcoin's only actually had any real dollar value at all for a bit over a year now (I think?) and the whole project isn't old enough to even say "all these years" about it.

There's also quite a good little economy going, in spite of all the speculators fucking everyone over and turning selling something for Bitcoin into a game of musical chairs. It's not as huge as people might like to make out, and it's definitely not big enough to sustain the current prices if all the speculators went away, but it is there.

Also I'm guessing SA's forum only quotes the last person - you think you guys could trim your quotes up? It's getting all responding-to-mailing-list-digest up in this bitch (I realize it's not all SA people who quote 3/4s of the thread, but every little bit helps and at least if every second person does it it won't be so long).

^_^
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: