Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a new coin to buy & hodl  (Read 481 times)
kvekop (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Hello, there is too many coins in the current market and more than half of them will be worth nothing in one year. Thing is, that I have some money that I want to invest. Currently I'm looking for a coin, which have solid team and use case behind him. I'm tired of all these coins which have ideas which are so unrealistic, that even home at Mars will happen sooner. Smiley I have reviewed dozen of those coins and I really liked Lympo, but maybe because i'm sportsman, Request network are solid too, VeChain have strong team and markets to expand Smiley folks, I need your help on exploring this CryptoLand, please provide the tokens that will have an impact Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Hello, there is too many coins in the current market and more than half of them will be worth nothing in one year. Thing is, that I have some money that I want to invest. Currently I'm looking for a coin, which have solid team and use case behind him. I'm tired of all these coins which have ideas which are so unrealistic, that even home at Mars will happen sooner. Smiley I have reviewed dozen of those coins and I really liked Lympo, but maybe because i'm sportsman, Request network are solid too, VeChain have strong team and markets to expand Smiley folks, I need your help on exploring this CryptoLand, please provide the tokens that will have an impact Smiley
If you want to find a coin for a mid or long term, I can advise the coin Origami Network (ORI). A working product, a good community and the price is now low. They have very small supply, and I see a huge growth potential in the near future Wink
@TreacleXJ

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Trust your own guts and instincts man, there is no way to research every coin in-depth, so pick coins that seem to have bigger communities/price
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

I would suggest you pay attention to POA because POA is a bifurcation of ETH.
However, the current main network of POA has been launched, and the cross-chain technology has been realized.

domaska

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Trust your own guts and instincts man, there is no way to research every coin in-depth, so pick coins that seem to have bigger communities/price

In crypto, we cant relay on instincts only, we need to talk with community in order to find projects, which are not only profit driven. imo, it would be great to find a project, which makes our world a better place Smiley
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Recently i was seeing IOST is doing great progress and price is increasing also its blockchain technology having strong team and great marketing strategy . Utrust is another coin which is doing really promising progress . Its just my observation also i am holding some of these coins .
kvekop (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I want to hear community opinion Smiley
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Lol, thank god u know all this, I think quark chain is a good buy

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

in crypto you must have patience especially if you invest in token, you need to research and have good instinct because many tokens are not worth anything maybe you can check the best 100-500 in CMC is good for long term
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

no one can know for sure whether a altcoin will rise or fall in value in the future, i can recommend some coin that one way or another give some interest/dividends: pos token, neo, waves, minexcoin, taas

free space pm if interessed
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

The key is to understand what will be taken for investment because many people suffer losses because they are lazy to understand more deeply about what they accomplish
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I believe that the best coins for investing are Oyster (PRL), Power Ledger (POWR), Cardano (ADA), Ontology (ONT), ARK (ARK), ICON (ICX), Stratis (STRAT), Nano (NANO), Request Network (REQ), Stellar (XLM). Although all I think to think up your own mind)
kvekop (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

I believe that the best coins for investing are Oyster (PRL), Power Ledger (POWR), Cardano (ADA), Ontology (ONT), ARK (ARK), ICON (ICX), Stratis (STRAT), Nano (NANO), Request Network (REQ), Stellar (XLM). Although all I think to think up your own mind)

I have to agree, offered projects are really cool. btw, have you reviewed LYMPO ?
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I'm looking at Faceter (FACE), Seal (SEAL), and DatabrokerDAO (DTX). All of them are very wonderful projects which I'll definitely support long term. FACE just concluded its ICO and is yet to be listed on exchanges. I'm waiting seriously for this. Seal and DatabrokerDAO are still in their ICO stages. You might want to check them out.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Yes you are right, at some points, some tokens will definitely be valueless and worthless
But for investment purposes, you can choose to buy into the elf project,it has great prospects

and for futrue, you can get bucked up in neo, waves and qtum
EOS will be a great choice too

Nonethe less, ensure to read alot about the projects and make your final trading decisions
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

We are all looking for coins that will be the next Bitcoin.
I can recommend DERO, if they will able to implement what is planned in roadmap, then a great future will have this coin.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I also like the Lympo token, maybe it's really because I'm an athlete too. Lympo good and promising company. They collected Hard Cap during the ICO and I really liked it. Already, Lympo is traded at high prices, and I think that in the future the price of this token will be even higher.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

I would look into Havven if you're into stablecoins. Great team and projects. On kucoin now. https://havven.io/
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

For me, I will still recommend ETH and BTC for long term HODL. The market always go RED and its not an indication of a good investment yet for alternate coins. In case that it increase again, it won't go up as much as 200%. It will not be able to recover from its ICO price. This is what I have experienced in hodling alts for just 3 months. It decreased its value. Maybe you can consider the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. That is the safest investment you can go to for alts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

New coins are not always the best option as with new coins the chances of them failing are much higher than that of the coins that have already been in the marekt for a long time and have weathered the storm countless times so you should be buying the coins that have been in the market for a while and have done well like bitcoin and eth because they will still do well
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: