Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Williams ~ The Smoking Gun(s) or Phin's Pholly  (Read 16247 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:12:32 PM

The anonymous guy was the user that went by the nickname of noagendamarket
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 05:16:02 PM

This is Weird!

Important Disclaimer: No way is indicasteve part of my current findings, although the guy in the second image may be.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 05:16:59 PM

No MFW! Damn! I wanted to type that out completely, but settled for that for maximum impact. Why is he no longer here?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:18:05 PM

No MFW!

psy is correct.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:21:35 PM

No MFW! Damn! I wanted to type that out completely, but settled for that for maximum impact. Why is he no longer here?

Because the good old SA goons started attacking him on the middle of the Bruce Wagner shizznizzle and he didn't reacted quite well.

If you noticed the Edit of the post you quoted it clearly said who the anonymous was
Code:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:18:45 am by noagendamarket »
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:33:52 PM

This is Weird!

Important Disclaimer: No way is indicasteve part of my current findings, although the guy in the second image may be.

Todd Williams of Media 1 Designs? really? I am curious to know what info led this direction but I am just not feelin' it here.

Do keep up the search though. We're bound to find a solid connection some where in cyborg space.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 05:41:09 PM

Because the good old SA goons started attacking him on the middle of the Bruce Wagner shizznizzle and he didn't reacted quite well.

If you noticed the Edit of the post you quoted it clearly said who the anonymous was
Code:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:18:45 am by noagendamarket »

Just to prove that you all have the right guy conducting this investigation, where did you find, or how can I find, that edit button thingy you used?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:43:56 PM

Just to prove that you all have the right guy conducting this investigation, where did you find, or how can I find, that edit button thingy you used?

You just proved the oposite...

There's no button... Just look at the bottom of the reply you quoted.
Follow the link in your quote and open your eyes lol
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 05:50:45 PM

This is Weird!

Todd Williams of Media 1 Designs? really? I am curious to know what info led this direction but I am just not feelin' it here.

Do keep up the search though. We're bound to find a solid connection some where in cyborg space.

You think that's funny! The first TW I was trying to link to had a brewery and I thought that after reading the word "brew" there was a connection to bitbrew.

To address you question:

18507,mrtoddwilliams,toddw@media1designs.com,
http://whois.domaintools.com/pacificreservices.com
http://pacificreservices.com/index.php
http://twitter.com/#!/MrToddWilliams

Thanks #AWS! http://aws.amazon.com/free/
21 Oct via web

I love Dropbox because It makes it easier than ever to transfer files between devices. It makes flash drives obsolete http://db.tt/a2EWsp1
22 Nov via Dropbox

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:23:31 PM

You think that's funny! The first TW I was trying to link to had a brewery and I thought that after reading the word "brew" there was a connection to bitbrew.

To address you question:

Forgive me, but I'm having a hard time following.  Media 1 designs(Todd) built the website for Pacific and likely registered it for them as well using his wife's(assuming) info for the registration. Both companies are located in Huntington but I am having a very hard time connecting any of them to Tod Williams from the forclosure site or more importantly Tom from MBC..
 Please do elaborate on the connection leading there.

Speaking of the forclosure site I noticed that 'posistive' poster Arturo(sp?) was left off the list that was posted here of posters who made 'positive' posts there.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:27:23 PM

He made veiled threats of physical harm towards others on the forum, primarily the SA people.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:33:51 PM

To address you question:

Forgive me, but I'm having a hard time following.  Media 1 designs(Todd) built the website for Pacific and likely registered it for them as well using his wife's(assuming) info for the registration. Both companies are located in Huntington but I am having a very hard time connecting any of them to Tod Williams from the forclusre site or more importantly Tom from MBC..
 Please do elaborate on the connection leading there.

Speaking of the forclosure site I noticed that 'posistive' poster Arturu was left off the list that was posted here of posters who made 'positive' posts there.

http://pacificreservices.com/contact.php

Pacific Real Estate Services
422XXXXXX LomaXXXX Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Tel:
Fax:    714-374-XXXX
714-374-XXXX
XXXX@pacificreservicXX.com

He made veiled threats of physical harm towards others on the forum, primarily the SA people.

I think I remember seeing that on SA when I first starting reading that thread a couple days ago. Now I can't go to the thread for it says I have to be a member to read it. Did they change something over there?

You just proved the oposite...

There's no button... Just look at the bottom of the reply you quoted.
Follow the link in your quote and open your eyes lol

Just goes to prove that one of us is an idiot! And it ain't you! I'm using Chrome. Does that matter? I, for the life of me, can't find what you're so kindly pointing out. Was it the PDF file? That was nice to open! Froze my computer and had to restart.

FYI: The first and last case I tried to help solve on the internet still has that little girl missing in Florida missing.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:52:04 PM

These guys on that forum have been mining bitcoins since 2007.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3DWildtigon%2Bbitcoin%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D574%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=vi&twu=1&u=http://vozforums.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D16927%26page%3D5&usg=ALkJrhhVV8B-X9FJu9rQpG_AXMBfvZ57ew

2nd post down some guy describes his rig in 2007:
Seeds for farm Bitcoin:

Twin Frorz III 2GB MSI 6950 OC | 2GB 6970 the REF | PC HD 6950 1GB | Sapphire HD 6950 2GB

Further down the page, wildtigon's name is mentioned a few times...but with google's broken translation, it don't make a lot of sense.

I find the names 1,jed,jed@thefarwilds.com  &  wildtigon  pretty wild!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:59:08 PM

There, inside the red rectangle Wink
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 07:25:31 PM

I truly appreciate your help, psy, but...

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:28:43 PM

I truly appreciate your help, psy, but...

...but, you should change the forum theme? lol
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 07:57:18 PM

>psy<

LMMFAO! I was wondering how you made your background black. I thought it was a MAC thing. I laughed so hard, I spelled coffee on by desk and got a $15,000 check soaked. I see it now. Thanks much, psy.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:27:02 PM

For a second, I thought I read hoser.

Met a Canadian last week who'd never heard the word "hoser" before.

Oh, Canada...  Cry

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:29:33 PM

>psy<

LMMFAO! I was wondering how you made your background black. I thought it was a MAC thing. I laughed so hard, I spelled coffee on by desk and got a $15,000 check soaked. I see it now. Thanks much, psy.

It's like they say.

Once you go Mac, you never go back.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 12:05:39 AM

>psy<

It's like they say.

Once you go Mac, you never go back.

Once you're choked by your PC
You'll never see pee

(just made that up--steal this idea!)

Believe it or not, I've been on this damn computer all frickin' day on this issue. I have a question that needs answering: If Ed Gel is Cuban, is it safe to say he speaks and writes Russian?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: