Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange]🔥 BitFlip.li - Fast and secure service 🔥 support fiat 🔥 mobile ver.  (Read 185 times)
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

BitFlip Limited official manager

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

BitFlip Limited - fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange.
Join and trade now!

🔥Affiliate program: Earn up to 70% of platform income
for each trader you invite 🔥

Our socials:

Fast links:

Currently supported coins:

FLIP | BTC | LTC | ETH | XRP | DASH | DOGE | BCH | R | RMC | BTG | XRB(NANO) | TRX | FOOD | REAL | EOS | BTW | LINDA | BEN | CSC

About fees (May 2018):

Support USD and EUR via:

Support RUB via:

Hello, dear community. We are happy to answer all your questions and requests. We have a second breath and we are ready to develop the service confidently. In a short time, it is important to expect a lot of news on the project and additional services, which we are currently working on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justend

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Nice to see you again on this forum. How are things going with the ETH? Have you managed to solve the problem with the dependence on the BlockCypher service ?
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:19:55 AM

Nice to see you again on this forum. How are things going with the ETH? Have you managed to solve the problem with the dependence on the BlockCypher service ?

Yes and no. It turned out that although technically it is not difficult to implement this, we have been downloading the ethereum's node for several months - the last gigabytes have remained. It's amazing how much it weighs. Right after that we will also release our service, which will compete with the blockcypher and will not lose transactions or skip blocks

merlz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

Yes and no. It turned out that although technically it is not difficult to implement this, we have been downloading the ethereum's node for several months - the last gigabytes have remained. It's amazing how much it weighs. Right after that we will also release our service, which will compete with the blockcypher and will not lose transactions or skip blocks

I remember how the users collected a petition for lowering the commission to the railblock - now I see that the commission on the EOS is simply astronomical. Why do this, it is unacceptable
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

I remember how the users collected a petition for lowering the commission to the railblock - now I see that the commission on the EOS is simply astronomical. Why do this, it is unacceptable

Yes, with railblocks it was fun

we are reviewing the amount of the commission each month. In April, the EOS was $ 5, so the $ 10 commission for withdrawal is the average for most crypto currencies. Probably, in July we will reduce the commission - we will look at the price

SmAsH!

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

When will the new coins be added?
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

When will the new coins be added?

Every day we receive a lot of requests for the addition of coins, but we try to add only those that can bring income and new users. However, in the near future coins will be added more often

BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

New B2B solution from BitFlip

In the near future we are announcing a new B2B service, which is already being tested on the popular cryptocurrencies for processing transactions and making payments.

Almost from the very beginning of the project, we used the BlockCypher service, but the quality of its work caused a lot of criticism, especially this fact was noted on Reddit, where users accused us of all deadly sins due to incorrect work with the ethereum transactions.

After testing, we will prepare the necessary representative statistics and launch the site.

This summer you could find us at the blockchain conferences in Bangkok, where we will promote this project.

ErvingStephen

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

i want to exchange my eth in India is it possible ? and what is the fees
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

i want to exchange my eth in India is it possible ? and what is the fees

Hi. Yes, you can exchange ETH to usd/rub/eur and withdraw, using advash, payeer, capitalist

Or you can exchange to another cryptocurrency - BTC

maximus01701

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Your bounty campaign goes well so far. DO you think that it could drop the price of FLIP?
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Your bounty campaign goes well so far. DO you think that it could drop the price of FLIP?
Sure, it will drop the price a bit.

to limit this possibility as much as possible, we make payments once a week

milesd37

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

do you plan to start supporting Paypal?
I still find it very difficult to work with Fiat, since many services, such as advcash and payeer are blocked in my country
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

do you plan to start supporting Paypal?
I still find it very difficult to work with Fiat, since many services, such as advcash and payeer are blocked in my country

We signed an agreement with ePay and are now engaged in technical integration - epay supports the paypal. If everything will be fine, then in the near future we will announce detailed information

BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Fiat fees update is live!

BitFlip has changed fees on most popular payments systems.

Advcash: deposit — 1.2%, withdraw — 1.5%
Payeer: deposit — 1.5%, withdraw — 1.99%
Capitalist: deposit — 1.5%, withdraw –1.5%
Perfect Money: deposit — 1.99%, withdraw — 4.99%

The best conditions for you!

Your BitFlip team.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: