Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro [SEPA] to SLC and vice versa  (Read 751 times)
enlightened (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:52:34 PM

I hope it's ok to start a new thread since this is not official content but rather a question to the SLC community.

I extended my exchange (www.solidcoin24.com) to support more currencies without splitting it (not online yet, though).

So before making it publicly available and doing more efforts I want to ask you whether you would (and could -> SEPA zone) use such a service. Of course you are invited to test my exchange before for free with SLC/BTC trading. The trading mechanisms would stay the same (but constantly new features added, of course Wink ).

SLC <-> BTC trading would remain available (without fees, as a nice additional feature) and
SLC <-> EUR trading added.
BTC <-> EUR would not be available, SLC shall remain the 'central' exchange currency.

Unfortunately I can't provide this service for free. A small fee of, say 0.3%, would be charged per SLC <-> EUR trade to cover running costs.

Depositing and withdrawing would be possible via SEPA (Eurozone) transactions at first (more options added later).

I think it is essential to offer Bitcoin-independent exchanges to make Solidcoin more popular.

What do you think?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:57:15 PM

Let me be the first to say: Looks like a scam  Grin
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM

Well I understand your suspiciousness. But how does it sound like a scam?
Working hours (or even days) for a website, investing money and honestly offering a service and then being accused of being a scammer is like a slap in the face.
If you know a way to build up a cryptocurrency/fiat money exchange without people distrusting you please let me know.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:56:24 PM

I hope that is not a scam since the guy has a really good domain name.

If SLC ever gets big that exchange could be one of the top ones.

That being said I wouldn't trade there.

GL TO OP.
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:06:48 PM

That being said I wouldn't trade there.

Is this because you don't trade with SLC/EUR at all or is it an exchange-specific issue (design, trading mechanism or lack of volume)?
I try to constantly improve the exchange that's why suggestions or constructive criticism is always appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: