Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162038 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:09:43 AM

I would like to ask the community a serious question.

How would you feel about doing a IPO for Mintpal votes? We work out a fair price for iCoin and people put in btc and show us the proof of transaction and take it from there.

We have a lot of faith that Mintpal is going to be a extremely successful exchange. Please can we discuss this option, it will also help us get rid of the premine.

However we are still waiting feedback from Moolah regarding there exchange, if we get accepted then the above option won't be explored as we want most of our users to trade iCoin
on there with the introduction of fiat/iCoin pairings.

As long as it's coordinated correctly then I don't see why not. That said Moolah does look very good. The fiat/iCoin would welcome more investment surely

I Agree with Lord, Moolah would be my first choice especially with the fiat pairing and they offer so much other services too that you could do everything through them and grow the coin
very easily, failing that Mintpal would be a great option. I would buy up at rate of 0.00001500, most people who do IPO will hold long term and pay a bit more as it's safer then doing on current exchanges.

There is also rumours CryptoRush might be hacked. Sad

I think an IPO to get icoin on Mintpal would be a great use of the premine. It unloads some of the premine that currently scares investors away and puts icoin on a higher trading volume exchange than already available. The higher trading volume should bump up the mining power and aid in a better distribution of the coin.

There should be a poll on the number of icoins that should be in the IPO as well as what the price should be.

Each vote on mintpal cost 0.0001 BTC. To get icoin to the top of the list it would take ~7+ BTC atm. By the time developers have sufficiently promoted an IPO for Mintpal votes you could be looking at 10+ BTC required.

I would recommend 1 million icoins with a price somewhere between 0.000012 - 0.00002, but that can be voted upon by the community. The only question is what to do with leftover IPO BTC not required to get icoin on Mintpal... maybe put it as a buy order on Mintpal at the IPO price that would go back to the premine wallet for promotion purposes.

Let's get some more input on this and make some moves... you would need at least 2 weeks of promotion before you could have a fair IPO imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:03:26 AM

How would you feel about doing a IPO for Mintpal votes? We work out a fair price for iCoin and people put in btc and show us the proof of transaction and take it from there.

We have a lot of faith that Mintpal is going to be a extremely successful exchange. Please can we discuss this option, it will also help us get rid of the premine.

However we are still waiting feedback from Moolah regarding there exchange, if we get accepted then the above option won't be explored as we want most of our users to trade iCoin

As long as it's coordinated correctly then I don't see why not. That said Moolah does look very good. The fiat/iCoin would welcome more investment surely

I Agree with Lord, Moolah would be my first choice especially with the fiat pairing and they offer so much other services too that you could do everything through them and grow the coin
very easily, failing that Mintpal would be a great option. I would buy up at rate of 0.00001500, most people who do IPO will hold long term and pay a bit more as it's safer then doing on current exchanges.

I think an IPO to get icoin on Mintpal would be a great use of the premine. It unloads some of the premine that currently scares investors away and puts icoin on a higher trading volume exchange than already available. The higher trading volume should bump up the mining power and aid in a better distribution of the coin.

There should be a poll on the number of icoins that should be in the IPO as well as what the price should be.

Each vote on mintpal cost 0.0001 BTC. To get icoin to the top of the list it would take ~7+ BTC atm. By the time developers have sufficiently promoted an IPO for Mintpal votes you could be looking at 10+ BTC required.

I would recommend 1 million icoins with a price somewhere between 0.000012 - 0.00002, but that can be voted upon by the community. The only question is what to do with leftover IPO BTC not required to get icoin on Mintpal... maybe put it as a buy order on Mintpal at the IPO price that would go back to the premine wallet for promotion purposes.

Let's get some more input on this and make some moves... you would need at least 2 weeks of promotion before you could have a fair IPO imo.

Hey Button,

We were thinking along the lines, you put the btc dirently into the mintpal btc address for iCoin and send us proof of the transaction and we give the equivalent rate of iCoin decided on beforehand.

We don't want the BTC to be given to us directly as we have no intention of fake pumping the market, iCoin must be left as "free market" as possible.

I will personally use Mintpal to buy up iCoin and everyone in the team plans to be a considerable stake holder in the currency using our own personal funds. Like many others I have also have 2 btc stuck
on coinmarket which I doubt I will ever see again. Just think how much coins I could of bought up at these prices now. Sad

Right now I am keeping my btc off exchanges.

Regarding Moolah:

We have heard back from Moolahs Chief consultant and we have responded to his question,just to repeat if we get onto Moolah we not going to worry about MintPal.
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:47:56 PM

Keep us posted , I will gladly put foward btc towards mintpal vote in exchange for iCoin.

Is captainhook doing the IPO?

Gravity

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Keep us posted , I will gladly put foward btc towards mintpal vote in exchange for iCoin.

Is captainhook doing the IPO?

I have PM'd Captainhook to ask for going rate for this. I am prepared to put btc to the vote right now. I am tired of scam exchanges like coinmarket.io

buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:40:00 PM

Hey Button,

We were thinking along the lines, you put the btc dirently into the mintpal btc address for iCoin and send us proof of the transaction and we give the equivalent rate of iCoin decided on beforehand.

We don't want the BTC to be given to us directly as we have no intention of fake pumping the market, iCoin must be left as "free market" as possible.

I will personally use Mintpal to buy up iCoin and everyone in the team plans to be a considerable stake holder in the currency using our own personal funds. Like many others I have also have 2 btc stuck
on coinmarket which I doubt I will ever see again. Just think how much coins I could of bought up at these prices now. Sad

Right now I am keeping my btc off exchanges.

Regarding Moolah:

We have heard back from Moolahs Chief consultant and we have responded to his question,just to repeat if we get onto Moolah we not going to worry about MintPal.

Sounds good to me, lets get a rate decided so we can get this thing moving.

And nobody forget about the free votes on Mintpal, 5 per hour per user!
Gravity

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:53:31 PM

Sounds good to me, lets get a rate decided so we can get this thing moving.

And nobody forget about the free votes on Mintpal, 5 per hour per user!
[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:21:41 AM

Viperbass, are you going to organise the IPO if needed? I don't see any real need for captainhook to get involved as I'm sure he is working on other things to do with iCoin

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Viperbass

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:30:48 PM

Viperbass, are you going to organise the IPO if needed? I don't see any real need for captainhook to get involved as I'm sure he is working on other things to do with iCoin

Hey Lord,

I will organise the IPO but I don't sit with enough of the premine to action it, Captainhook is curently away and will have to wait for his return to get this IPO plan in place.

I do have around 25000 of the premine I can give away for this IPO, the rest will then need to go to the video production team that is currently doing a full blown production
video for iCoin. We really excited about this project.

We do have time as we still waiting feedback from Moolah, but please can the community press along with voting. All it takes is 10 people voting 5 times a day and we will climb the ladder incredibly fast.
In order to vote you will need to make at least 1 trade of any size. The safest trade to make is ltc/btc and vice versa.

We always appreciate the support iCoin gets from the community and I do feel Mintpal will be a GREAT exchange to trade iCoin on.

LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:24:48 PM

Hey Lord,

I will organise the IPO but I don't sit with enough of the premine to action it, Captainhook is curently away and will have to wait for his return to get this IPO plan in place.

I do have around 25000 of the premine I can give away for this IPO, the rest will then need to go to the video production team that is currently doing a full blown production
video for iCoin. We really excited about this project.

We do have time as we still waiting feedback from Moolah, but please can the community press along with voting. All it takes is 10 people voting 5 times a day and we will climb the ladder incredibly fast.
In order to vote you will need to make at least 1 trade of any size. The safest trade to make is ltc/btc and vice versa.

We always appreciate the support iCoin gets from the community and I do feel Mintpal will be a GREAT exchange to trade iCoin on.

There we go folks, lets start with voting on mintpal directly. I will show my support and vote every hour on sunday Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:35:42 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 06:34:18 AM by Bluestreet

Interesting post about scam coins recently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444549.20

I have asked a few people in the crypto circles to analyse ICOIN and after reading through these 42 pages they are concerned about the ICOIN developer.

A lot of these devs get people to work hard for their coins only to dump it when it goes onto the major exchanges.

Should this developer turn out to be a scammer I have got a team ready to create a brand new ICOIN from scratch and will be willing to replace your current ICOINs
if you have proof. The name is top class, the block specifications are brilliant, so we will keep most of it the same.

Viperbass and the rest of the ICOIN team will be invited to join us excluding the developers.

Get away BS!

Viperbass himself has clearly stated in this ANN that he does not know who the developer is. With us we will provide all these details to the community, we having nothing to hide.

I am also willing to support this coin by creating a Android wallet and offering help to the current dev team if they turn out to be legitimate.

I would just like to remind everyone if captainhook dies tomorrow in a car accident I have already organised the exact same specifications for iCoin.

I have a lot of iCoin as I am sure many of you do too and trust me when I say the iCoin name will live on. Except it would be a new coin on a new block chain and we will swop your old iCoins for new iCoins, the premine will also be a lot smaller then the current premine. For amounts over 100 000 we will verify manually as we wouldn't want Captainhook raising from the dead and swoping the 3 million premine out.

I am just mentioning the above so you know I have a plan in place for iCoin no matter what happens, the current iCoin team excluding Captainhook will still be used in the event he dies.

Once the iCoin premine is under 200 000 left to spend then it doesn't matter what Captainhook does , iCoins destiny wont be in his hands anymore.

Right now I trust everything is going according to plan and the iCoin team has been honest. imo

I will start doing Mintpal votes today.
TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:24:37 AM

Thanks all for the mintpal votes over the last 12 hours, it has gone up over 150 it looks like, lets keep it coming.

I have spoken to the iCoin team and we are willing to IPO the 25000 iCoin Viperbass has available for the premine at a rate of 0.00001500 which we feel is a good price even
though it's double the current trading price on Poloniex but we need to make the votes at least count for more.

We will continue to the IPO when captainhook has returned to make sure we get onto MintPal. Many of our users have expressed concern over the other exchanges and it's preventing them
from buying especially after the coinmarket.io debacle.

So thinking of IPO'ing to 5 different community members at the above rate. 5000 iCoin for 0.075 btc into the btc wallet for iCoin on Mintpal, this will come to 0.375 btc for 25000 iCoin
and give us 3750 votes + the 1600 votes we already have. 5350 in total.

Please PM us proof of the transaction and we will send you the iCoin and PLEASE KEEP THE VOTES COMING! :)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:51:03 PM

Thanks all for the mintpal votes over the last 12 hours, it has gone up over 150 it looks like, lets keep it coming.

I have spoken to the iCoin team and we are willing to IPO the 25000 iCoin Viperbass has available for the premine at a rate of 0.00001500 which we feel is a good price even
though it's double the current trading price on Poloniex but we need to make the votes at least count for more.

We will continue to the IPO when captainhook has returned to make sure we get onto MintPal. Many of our users have expressed concern over the other exchanges and it's preventing them

So thinking of IPO'ing to 5 different community members at the above rate. 5000 iCoin for 0.075 btc into the btc wallet for iCoin on Mintpal, this will come to 0.375 btc for 25000 iCoin

Please PM us proof of the transaction and we will send you the iCoin and PLEASE KEEP THE VOTES COMING! :)

I have almost got burned of about 0.5 a btc from on of the many scam exchanges (before i got into icn). but i tend to sell or buy my coins, then withdrawl to a local wallet ever since that scare.

Mintpal would be nice, i like the UI of the site! Hopefully it brings some good volumes

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Viperbass

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:39:01 PM

Regarding Mintpal we have made a nice jump already to 75th spot and vote now over 2400. Smiley

We looking to get into the top 20 by next week.

I am prepared to give some of my own personal iCoin towards the IPO until Captainhook is back. It's really important we get onto MintPal as they invested tons of money into security
and they have top notch interface.
KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

I have almost got burned of about 0.5 a btc from on of the many scam exchanges (before i got into icn). but i tend to sell or buy my coins, then withdrawl to a local wallet ever since that scare.

Mintpal would be nice, i like the UI of the site! Hopefully it brings some good volumes

I'm a big fan of MintPal, they are improving the platform leaps and bounds every week. Having seen how the voting works on another coin, Ultracoin, it may be prudent to get into the top 10 before paying for votes. Each new coin has to be number 1 at the time of the vote finishing so we'll need the BTC at that point to make sure we are number 1 at the vote end, rather than consistently number 2

KC
Viperbass

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:04:30 PM

Hey All,

Just to let you know 2 people have taken the IPO so far for Mintpal, thanks so much.

So still looking for 3 more people to put in 0.075 btc for 5000 iCoin, you can send proof to me or TeamICoin along with your iCoin address

In other news I know the details of the real owner of Coinmarket.io now, He is from Estonia and we believe he should be returning our btc by tonight.

Please let me know if your iCoin or BTC has not been returned.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:33:23 PM

We have added the following to the ANN.

Help iCoin get onto Mintpal Exchange

The iCoin team is now offering 5000 iCoin per 0.075 bitcoins that is put into the bitcoin address for iCoin on Mintpal.
http://www.mintpal.com/voting  --> BTC Address = 17evDKnsx9RchQWHv5K1UVkjdRXSaXLLCi

For those of you that have done a trade on Mintpal please keep voting for iCoin whenever you get a chance, you get 5 votes per hour.

It is really important for us to get onto a exchange that prides itself on security and has a polished and smooth interface with decent trades, after coinmarket.io our
community needs to be on a exchange like Mintpal.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:34:05 PM

I'm a big fan of MintPal, they are improving the platform leaps and bounds every week. Having seen how the voting works on another coin, Ultracoin, it may be prudent to get into the top 10 before paying for votes. Each new coin has to be number 1 at the time of the vote finishing so we'll need the BTC at that point to make sure we are number 1 at the vote end, rather than consistently number 2

KC

Hey KC,

We will definitely push the votes if we in the top 3 for the next voting round. Thanks for the feedback Smiley
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:54:39 PM

I have been voting on mintpal a lot lol!

As soon as I can fre up some funds I'll buy into the mintpal voting, if I can't free up any crypto, I'll throw some GBP and sort.

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Cryptokk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:19:19 PM

Hey lads,

I have some iCoin buyers, they are waiting for some ICN =)

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:29:46 PM

Hey All,

Just to let you know 2 people have taken the IPO so far for Mintpal, thanks so much.

So still looking for 3 more people to put in 0.075 btc for 5000 iCoin, you can send proof to me or TeamICoin along with your iCoin address

In other news I know the details of the real owner of Coinmarket.io now, He is from Estonia and we believe he should be returning our btc by tonight.

Please let me know if your iCoin or BTC has not been returned.

Viperbass I am very happy to hear this, I see you have been actively involved in trying to get to the bottom of this mess. Respect!

I am willing to put .75 btc towards the mintpal votes if I get my btc back from coinmarket, so if you can get 50k iCoin I will gladly put .75 btc towards the mintpal vote.

This is btc I considered gone, the rest I will use to buy up on cryptorush and poloniex. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: