Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys I made a free and anonymous weekly Bitcoin drawing.  (Read 619 times)
prizeclaimercom (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:45:16 AM

You can enter by submitting your wallet address and if it is chosen then bitcoin will be sent to it.

the website is active and the url is www.prizeclaimer.com

when you enter you are greeted with an ad (not a pop up) that goes away in a few seconds and then you can submit your name (not your real name, incase its your first day on the internet) and your wallet address.  (I don't have any advertisers so I just put a link to bitcoindf.org)

takes 10 seconds, good luck.

Ill pick out winners on Monday.  I'll probably be giving out a $100 or so in bitcoin.  multiple winners will be chosen and the money will be split.

*** multiple submissions from the same IP address will lead to a ban on that IP.  only one submission every 12 hours. ***

*also if you own a bitcoin related business, send me a picture and a link and I will circulate your ad on my site for free until my traffic picks up*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: