Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its going down in a few hours  (Read 5098 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:15:29 PM

good sell, cause whats best that can happen this week? maybe newegg takes BTC? cant see it doing much on price

considering moving 10% in to sell but its a gamble really, its not that important either.  pain in the arse having to have long term holdings i reckon.

Horrible month for Bitcoining...

China just wants to get to fk asap to allow the market to take the full force of the blow and then get back to business.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:16:48 PM

I see a market that has increased on average $10 a day since mid October.

I see a market that is in price discovery phase and goes up and down as it is overbought and oversold.

I see a market where a certain amount of new fiat enters it every week.

So I expect that the $10 per day upward trend will more or less win out whether we have good news or bad or whether we go up or down tomorrow or this week or the next day or next week.
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:19:52 PM

BTC is hugely more popular but thats since october, what about since further back?

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

good sell, cause whats best that can happen this week? maybe newegg takes BTC? cant see it doing much on price

considering moving 10% in to sell but its a gamble really, its not that important either.  pain in the arse having to have long term holdings i reckon.

China just wants to get to fk asap to allow the market to take the full force of the blow and then get back to business.

Just a couple of days ago the market was perking up and now it's having a rest we're already bored? Patience my dear chaps. Patience!  Wink

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

BTC is hugely more popular but thats since october, what about since further back?

I don't think further back matters. The fundamentals of Bitcoin have changed. It has started an early adopter phase in businesses and in VC capital and growth development. This is only going to grow larger. One day, in the not too distant future there won't be arguments about "if" bitcoin will survive. The arguments will shift to how much of an impact it can have.

I think $10 a day in growth is a conservative long term estimate and a realistic intermediate term one.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

considering moving 10% in to sell but its a gamble really, its not that important either.  pain in the arse having to have long term holdings i reckon.

Just a couple of days ago the market was perking up and now it's having a rest we're already bored? Patience my dear chaps. Patience!  Wink

U Mad!?

It perked up and faltered well short of a very important resistance level. It then took a marked nose dive back down to 'pre perk up' levels, followed by a meagre bounce, with a slippery down trend forming. I shall go to bed tonight without any buy-ins lined up as if this sucker does go down, then I would have no idea where to place my bets, especially with this Huobi thing going on. I could wake up tmorrow and see Bitcoin trading in $700s, or if there is some significantly negative 'China' news whilst I am in dreamland, perhaps in the $400s!

Face facts T.Stuart, over the long term, Bitcoin may well reward your $1000 per coin investments, but in the immediate term all signs are a pointing towards a bear trend and I am not giving any of my money to the bear.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: