Bitcoin Forum
March 26, 2017, 09:30:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 4364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembitz

Activity: 238

#free software

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

scamcoin... coin is existing since somewhere second half of 2016. Look at the community activity it has. Even less popular coin have more community activity which shows me that trumpcoin has nothing to offer except its name, which is no criteria for any investment. I for my part  stay far away of this coin and watch all those naive investors struggling getting their money somehow back.

^you need help bud? We are reaching out to people around the world(not just this side of the wall) to show that trumpcoiners can make a difference in their communities not just on message boards! :-D

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

#free software

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

scamcoin... coin is existing since somewhere second half of 2016. Look at the community activity it has. Even less popular coin have more community activity which shows me that trumpcoin has nothing to offer except its name, which is no criteria for any investment. I for my part  stay far away of this coin and watch all those naive investors struggling getting their money somehow back.

http://forum.trumpcoin.com/

come to our forums and stop whining

^lol why don't you accept trumpcoins on there? :-D ~fool

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community
Bitbobb

Activity: 280

Ad Hoc Merchandiser

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:44:15 PM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Thread: TrumpCoin Thread
Faucet: Click for free TrumpCoin

████
███████████

████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████
████
██████████████████
███
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████
████████████████
█████
█████████████████
██████
█████████████
███████
███████████
████████████████
████████████
███

Equalizer1970

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:43:21 AM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

When will the new roadmap for Trumpcoin be released?

▄▄▄▄▄ 
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
 ███▀                 ▀███▄
███▀   █████████████   ▀███
███    ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ███
███         ███         ███
███▄        ███        ████
▀███▄       ███       ▄███▀
 ▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
WeTrust.io

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.........SLACK..........
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BITCOINTALK THREAD

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BLOG

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MEDIUM

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
.GITHUB.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

Bitbobb

Activity: 280

Ad Hoc Merchandiser

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

I do not know when it will be released.  I know he planned on this past week but is probably making sure everything is perfect!  I know there is a working draft now.  And it is good.  We are getting many new members joining worldwide!  Many other things are to be released on the same day as the road map.  I have high confidence in Bitbulls' ability and commitment to Trumpcoin at this time!

Thread: TrumpCoin Thread
Faucet: Click for free TrumpCoin

████
███████████

████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████
████
██████████████████
███
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████
████████████████
█████
█████████████████
██████
█████████████
███████
███████████
████████████████
████████████
███

gembitz

#free software

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:59:00 PM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

^lol don't mind him he has zero skin in the trumpcoin game ~ we have the new website and code is almost ready for testnet!! weeee ... lead dev depredation is pouring everything into this project with a little help from bitcoin core devs!!! ...we are excited the new website you will be able to spend your trumpcoins @ the gift shop!!! ...stay tuned!!! :-D

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.