Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

Then do us and yourself a favor: contribute to DGB to help achieve your goals or stop complaining. The thread has been very positive and doesn't need to be polluted with comments that are constant whining. This is one of the most professional, transparent cryptos out there. Nothing will happen when you want it. Takes time. It's a 6 month old currency.

YC

Would have to be 130 sat to even be cost effective for the electricity. Never gonna happen.

Hopefully once the multi-algo update gets released we can choose a cooler, less power hungry algo and still mine it while maintaining profitability.

And everyone else will, and they will dump it. Thats the cycle. Alt coins are nothing but a vehicle to get BTC. There will never be any mass adpotion.  This is alt-coin mass adoption stuff is pure insanity. As I am realizing in the past days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:44:21 PM

Then do us and yourself a favor: contribute to DGB to help achieve your goals or stop complaining. The thread has been very positive and doesn't need to be polluted with comments that are constant whining. This is one of the most professional, transparent cryptos out there. Nothing will happen when you want it. Takes time. It's a 6 month old currency.

YC

Would have to be 130 sat to even be cost effective for the electricity. Never gonna happen.

Hopefully once the multi-algo update gets released we can choose a cooler, less power hungry algo and still mine it while maintaining profitability.

And everyone else will, and they will dump it. Thats the cycle. Alt coins are nothing but a vehicle to get BTC. There will never be any mass adpotion.  This is alt-coin mass adoption stuff is pure insanity. As I am realizing in the past days.

No one is whining, im stating facts, I 1st got interested in DGB when it was easily traded @ 140 sat , all day every day, now its not. That tells me, and everyone else.. that there are no investors, no adoption, no secret plans, its not even cost effective to mine. Do facts bother you?
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:46:11 PM

Now this YC person is asking investors to contribute, I did.. my $. While sending me private messages to buy my coin for 20 sat.
ycagel

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:49:03 PM

I messaged you in private to see if you want to sell since you are complaining about your position. I am an investor myself and am comfortable where DGB is currently and where it is headed.

YC

Now this YC person is asking investors to contribute, I did.. my $. While sending me private messages to buy my coin for 20 sat.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:58:18 PM

I messaged you in private to see if you want to sell since you are complaining about your position. I am an investor myself and am comfortable where DGB is currently and where it is headed.

YC

No your not, if you were, you wouldent offer me 20 sat a coin for an instant flip. Investor my ass. Another shamster revealed.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:59:14 PM

The dev isnt even comfterble holding his coins anymore, as he stated a while back, the premine is gone.. lol
ycagel

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:17:59 PM

Good luck bud!

YC

YC

No your not, if you were, you wouldent offer me 20 sat a coin for an instant flip. Investor my ass. Another shamster revealed.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

The dev isnt even comfterble holding his coins anymore, as he stated a while back, the premine is gone.. lol

not sold but spent. Stop fudding, if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

not sold but spent. Stop fudding, if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Sold/spent/dosent possess/used for things.. semantics.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:44:53 PM

Sold/spent/dosent possess/used for things.. semantics.

there's a big difference between a dev that dump the premine for the money and one that spend it to promote his coin.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:29:43 PM

We understand peoples frustration right now, but things do take time to mature. We are here, we are focused and we are working hard.

As stated many, many times the premine was for development & promotion of DigiByte. It has sustained us now for 8 months until we have been able to gather out side investment support.

We ourselves are actually buying right now, it is an excellent time to buy. Thank you all for your support!

Kayahoga

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:33:08 PM

Once the new algos are selected, will you have another "test" that we can try out the new algos on the pool or do you feel that the last test provided sufficient results that will allow you to release without another testing period?

Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:06:32 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 01:57:13 AM by Rofo

Any team that sticks with their coin this long in this current environment is worth a lot of praise and patience (imho).

Regarding mass adoption, all a coin really needs is to leverage their brand/tech. for a specific valuable purpose or service, it becomes a vehicle for proper use and your coins (shares) become a valuable piece of that system. It's a pipe-dream for daytraders and used by BS artists with scam coins to make BTC, but it does and will continue to happen. Let BTC be mass adopted, but if you were to assume the ZETA case were real (another can of worms) then it is easy to see where particular technologies may very well end up in the years to come. DGB seem to be taking that path and have remained professional all year. They've proven they can dev. and adapt and have stuck with DGB through all the shit 2014 has thrown at altcoins.

Use it like the rest to yoink some BTC it's an unfortunate reality, but if they continue and find a place or service to slot their brand/coin into then you have a longer term winner. It seems they aren't going anywhere, and I'm sure they will continue to evolve until they are just right for their place on the board. You also can't underestimate the relationships they continue to solidify.

This isn't even me shilling. I won't lie much earlier in the year I wanted DGB out of the equation (they are a tough, stubborn and respected competition despite their market cap), but after so long of Jared and his team remaining polite and doing what they can in this environment I now watch and support DGB developments from the side.

TLDR: Multi-algo fork must be a tough gig and it's hard to agree upon which algos. I like DGB and good luck. Smiley

marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 02:44:03 AM by marada

I am trying to compile the new wallet and most likely a dependency is missing.

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/addrman.o src/addrman.cpp
make: *** [build/main.o] Error 1

Digibytes have some unusual dependencies as many other wallets compile fine. Right, unusual coin Smiley.

Anyway what could it be?

Could maybe someone also post a list dependencies?

In the doc folder I see only standard bitcoin-qt dependencies and these are met.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:36 AM

Any team that sticks with their coin this long in this current environment is worth a lot of praise and patience (imho).

Regarding mass adoption, all a coin really needs is to leverage their brand/tech. for a specific valuable purpose or service, it becomes a vehicle for proper use and your coins (shares) become a valuable piece of that system. It's a pipe-dream for daytraders and used by BS artists with scam coins to make BTC, but it does and will continue to happen. Let BTC be mass adopted, but if you were to assume the ZETA case were real (another can of worms) then it is easy to see where particular technologies may very well end up in the years to come. DGB seem to be taking that path and have remained professional all year. They've proven they can dev. and adapt and have stuck with DGB through all the shit 2014 has thrown at altcoins.

Use it like the rest to yoink some BTC it's an unfortunate reality, but if they continue and find a place or service to slot their brand/coin into then you have a longer term winner. It seems they aren't going anywhere, and I'm sure they will continue to evolve until they are just right for their place on the board. You also can't underestimate the relationships they continue to solidify.

This isn't even me shilling. I won't lie much earlier in the year I wanted DGB out of the equation (they are a tough, stubborn and respected competition despite their market cap), but after so long of Jared and his team remaining polite and doing what they can in this environment I now watch and support DGB developments from the side.

TLDR: Multi-algo fork must be a tough gig and it's hard to agree upon which algos. I like DGB and good luck. Smiley

That’s a real nice endorsement!

haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

I am trying to compile the new wallet and most likely a dependency is missing.

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/addrman.o src/addrman.cpp

Digibytes have some unusual dependencies as many other wallets compile fine. Right, unusual coin Smiley.

Anyway what could it be?

Could maybe someone also post a list dependencies?

In the doc folder I see only standard bitcoin-qt dependencies and these are met.
Please do a "./qmake-qt4" and post your output. The above is just saying there is an error anywhere Wink
marada

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:59:11 PM

qmake-qt4 gives results like everywhere else.

Code:
$ qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
Project MESSAGE: Building without UPNP support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.

Maybe here are some more details. Something with JSON?

Code:
In file included from src/bitcoinrpc.h:17:0,
                 from src/init.cpp:12:
src/json/json_spirit_writer_template.h: In function ‘String_type json_spirit::non_printable_to_string(unsigned int)’:
src/json/json_spirit_writer_template.h:31:50: warning: typedef ‘Char_type’ locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]
         typedef typename String_type::value_type Char_type;
                                                  ^
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

qmake-qt4 gives results like everywhere else.

Code:
$ qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
Project MESSAGE: Building without UPNP support

Maybe here are some more details. Something with JSON?

Code:
src/json/json_spirit_writer_template.h: In function ‘String_type json_spirit::non_printable_to_string(unsigned int)’:
src/json/json_spirit_writer_template.h:31:50: warning: typedef ‘Char_type’ locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]
                                                  ^
Can you post the whole output? The part saying something about the error is still missing Wink
marada

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

Can you post the whole output? The part saying something about the error is still missing Wink

Code:
$ make -j 6
cd /home/szarak/DigiByteProject/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd /home/szarak/DigiByteProject; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/szarak/DigiByteProject/build/build.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/sendcoinsdialog.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsdialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/addressbookpage.ui -o build/ui_addressbookpage.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/aboutdialog.ui -o build/ui_aboutdialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/editaddressdialog.ui -o build/ui_editaddressdialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/transactiondescdialog.ui -o build/ui_transactiondescdialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/overviewpage.ui -o build/ui_overviewpage.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/sendcoinsentry.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsentry.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/askpassphrasedialog.ui -o build/ui_askpassphrasedialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/rpcconsole.ui -o build/ui_rpcconsole.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/optionsdialog.ui -o build/ui_optionsdialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/uic src/qt/forms/intro.ui -o build/ui_intro.h
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoingui.o src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/transactiontablemodel.o src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/addresstablemodel.o src/qt/addresstablemodel.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/optionsdialog.o src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp
make[1]: Wejście do katalogu `/home/szarak/DigiByteProject/src/leveldb'
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/c.cc -o db/c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/dbformat.cc -o db/dbformat.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/db_impl.cc -o db/db_impl.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/sendcoinsdialog.o src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/db_iter.cc -o db/db_iter.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/filename.cc -o db/filename.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/log_reader.cc -o db/log_reader.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/log_writer.cc -o db/log_writer.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/memtable.cc -o db/memtable.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/repair.cc -o db/repair.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/table_cache.cc -o db/table_cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/version_edit.cc -o db/version_edit.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/version_set.cc -o db/version_set.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/addressbookpage.o src/qt/addressbookpage.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/signverifymessagedialog.o src/qt/signverifymessagedialog.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/aboutdialog.o src/qt/aboutdialog.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/editaddressdialog.o src/qt/editaddressdialog.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoinaddressvalidator.o src/qt/bitcoinaddressvalidator.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c db/write_batch.cc -o db/write_batch.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/alert.o src/alert.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/chainparams.o src/chainparams.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/block_builder.cc -o table/block_builder.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/version.o src/version.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/sync.o src/sync.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/block.cc -o table/block.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/util.o src/util.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/filter_block.cc -o table/filter_block.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/format.cc -o table/format.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/iterator.cc -o table/iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/merger.cc -o table/merger.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/table_builder.cc -o table/table_builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/table.cc -o table/table.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c table/two_level_iterator.cc -o table/two_level_iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/arena.cc -o util/arena.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/bloom.cc -o util/bloom.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/cache.cc -o util/cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/coding.cc -o util/coding.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/hash.o src/hash.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/comparator.cc -o util/comparator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/crc32c.cc -o util/crc32c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/env.cc -o util/env.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/env_posix.cc -o util/env_posix.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/netbase.o src/netbase.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/env_win.cc -o util/env_win.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/filter_policy.cc -o util/filter_policy.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/hash.cc -o util/hash.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/histogram.cc -o util/histogram.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/logging.cc -o util/logging.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/options.cc -o util/options.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/key.o src/key.cpp
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c util/status.cc -o util/status.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c port/port_posix.cc -o port/port_posix.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -c helpers/memenv/memenv.cc -o helpers/memenv/memenv.o
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/script.o src/script.cpp
rm -f libleveldb.a
ar -rs libleveldb.a db/builder.o db/c.o db/dbformat.o db/db_impl.o db/db_iter.o db/filename.o db/log_reader.o db/log_writer.o db/memtable.o db/repair.o db/table_cache.o db/version_edit.o db/version_set.o db/write_batch.o table/block_builder.o table/block.o table/filter_block.o table/format.o table/iterator.o table/merger.o table/table_builder.o table/table.o table/two_level_iterator.o util/arena.o util/bloom.o util/cache.o util/coding.o util/comparator.o util/crc32c.o util/env.o util/env_posix.o util/env_win.o util/filter_policy.o util/hash.o util/histogram.o util/logging.o util/options.o util/status.o port/port_posix.o
ar: creating libleveldb.a
rm -f libmemenv.a
ar -rs libmemenv.a helpers/memenv/memenv.o
ar: creating libmemenv.a
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/home/szarak/DigiByteProject/src/leveldb'
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/core.o src/core.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/main.o src/main.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/init.o src/init.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/net.o src/net.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bloom.o src/bloom.cpp
src/main.cpp: In function ‘bool CheckInputs(const CTransaction&, CValidationState&, CCoinsViewCache&, bool, unsigned int, std::vector<CScriptCheck>*)’:
src/main.cpp:1783:67: error: ‘COINBASE_MATURITY2’ was not declared in this scope
        nSpendHeight - coins.nHeight, nSpendHeight, coins.nHeight, COINBASE_MATURITY2));
                                                                   ^
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=native -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/checkpoints.o src/checkpoints.cpp
                                                  ^
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:12:36 PM

Its posts like Rofo's that give me hope good, solid coins will survive.

There are some great communities, teams, and developers working hard to survive this altcoin holocaust we are experiencing. It would be nice if people showed more consideration instead of panic when prices fall. Most coins have taken a big hit in recent months and DGB has weathered it well compared to many.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: