Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

Jared,
 That was pretty inspiring. What do you know that we don't?   Grin
YC

Been here since the beginning and not sold any. This is going through a cycle just like other long term growth opportunities. Look at some of the old BTC threads when other members were calling people who paid $0.20 for BTC fools and then it blew up. It's normal human psychology. One thing I believe is extremely important is capitalizing on a specific point of time to obtain the biggest benefit. Last thing we want to do is have a superior product, service, etc and no one knows about it. There are enough burger joints that have better quality than McDonalds, but where are they? Never heard of them.

Does McDonalds have the best burger or healthiest? No, but they have location, location, location. Marketing, real estate, convenience and ease.

YC

Thanks YC, well I am here from the beginning. I still remember the time when I translated the DigiByte OP into Turkish and won 250k DGB, at that time was worth ~0.7 BTC and I did not sell it, placed it into my ewallet and forgot about it. Today, you may think I regret why did not sell and bought back, but I don't regret because belief is something keeps us all alive, either you believe in money, fame or religion, no-religion.

But I guess we are very close to the crucial point for DGB. I am hoping we will see news on the USD exchange and a few other things, then we can move onto ADS.

Yes, we have to have amazing advertisement channels for DGB. Don't forget "there were 20 other search engines launched before Google", but in the end Google was the one! Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_search_engine

Best,

The reason why I wanted to stick with DGB is that Jared and I have a similar mind on the crypto in terms of many things, keeping it as similar to BTC, POW of multialgo mining which provides a great distribution and security, and communication with community (at least once a week but definitely more than that), having DGB as a full-time job (this brings reliability and continues development and care for the coin) and NO DARK and LITE SHITS. To me, the only missing part is the ADS and PR. I do not know who Tiffany, Andrew and Tanner are, but at the moment they have chosen to be quite quiet.

Lets see what is waiting DGB in the next few weeks, excitement top! Smiley

PS: Anybody has seen this? It is quite readable now. I also liked the "DigiByte Core Principles". I remember I mentioned a few months back for keeping the track of changes and developments in OP, but now it is on the Web page, PERFECT: http://www.digibyte.co/content/about-digibyte
At the end of the day, we are human beings, with finite resources. This is a part of history that will never be relived. This is a moment in time that we will all tell our grandchildren about. This is where the tide turns.... this is where the people of the world unite. This is where we persevere!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ycagel

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Have we confirmed that the big drop to 6 SAT was done by the Mintpal dump?

YC
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

Damnit, I want more DGB but the wife is nagging lol.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:37:28 PM

Don't hype buy and push the value.. Sit back and collect there is always sellers Wink

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:50:11 PM

Been here since the beginning and not sold any. This is going through a cycle just like other long term growth opportunities. Look at some of the old BTC threads when other members were calling people who paid $0.20 for BTC fools and then it blew up. It's normal human psychology. One thing I believe is extremely important is capitalizing on a specific point of time to obtain the biggest benefit. Last thing we want to do is have a superior product, service, etc and no one knows about it. There are enough burger joints that have better quality than McDonalds, but where are they? Never heard of them.

Does McDonalds have the best burger or healthiest? No, but they have location, location, location. Marketing, real estate, convenience and ease.

YC

Thanks YC, well I am here from the beginning. I still remember the time when I translated the DigiByte OP into Turkish and won 250k DGB, at that time was worth ~0.7 BTC and I did not sell it, placed it into my ewallet and forgot about it. Today, you may think I regret why did not sell and bought back, but I don't regret because belief is something keeps us all alive, either you believe in money, fame or religion, no-religion.

But I guess we are very close to the crucial point for DGB. I am hoping we will see news on the USD exchange and a few other things, then we can move onto ADS.

Yes, we have to have amazing advertisement channels for DGB. Don't forget "there were 20 other search engines launched before Google", but in the end Google was the one! Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_search_engine

Best,

The reason why I wanted to stick with DGB is that Jared and I have a similar mind on the crypto in terms of many things, keeping it as similar to BTC, POW of multialgo mining which provides a great distribution and security, and communication with community (at least once a week but definitely more than that), having DGB as a full-time job (this brings reliability and continues development and care for the coin) and NO DARK and LITE SHITS. To me, the only missing part is the ADS and PR. I do not know who Tiffany, Andrew and Tanner are, but at the moment they have chosen to be quite quiet.

Lets see what is waiting DGB in the next few weeks, excitement top! Smiley

PS: Anybody has seen this? It is quite readable now. I also liked the "DigiByte Core Principles". I remember I mentioned a few months back for keeping the track of changes and developments in OP, but now it is on the Web page, PERFECT: http://www.digibyte.co/content/about-digibyte
At the end of the day, we are human beings, with finite resources. This is a part of history that will never be relived. This is a moment in time that we will all tell our grandchildren about. This is where the tide turns.... this is where the people of the world unite. This is where we persevere!

I feel it, we are very close to the crucial point.... Thanks for the inspirational words, Jared.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

Wife will sing songs for you later if you buy more Cheesy
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:57:31 PM

"Things have been tough lately for dreamers. They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore. It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language. Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists. The dreamer is banished to obscurity. Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too. By dreaming, every day. Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds. Our planet is facing the greatest problems it's ever faced, ever. So whatever you do, don't be bored, this is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive. And things are just starting."
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:01:36 PM

Getting some intresting words from jared & developer. I like it:)

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:10:40 PM

Watched "Walking Life" before bed last night and that was on my mind when I woke up Tongue

The DGB community should really give themselves a collective pat on the back. Supporting any cryptocoin at times like this can be a bit rough but everytime I visit the thread its overwhelmingly positive. Never underestimate the effect a vocal group of supporters can have on 'outsiders'.

Back into the shadows I go to continue working ;p

Cheers!
ycagel

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

More than songs.  Grin

Wife will sing songs for you later if you buy more Cheesy
ycagel

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:28:40 PM

That's how a true community should be. Constant probing, improvement and banding together to enjoy the victory. We support the development team and think like a consumer would. How can we make it easier? More efficient? Safer? Credible?

Once we answer this and combine it with the marketing, game over!

YC

Watched "Walking Life" before bed last night and that was on my mind when I woke up Tongue

The DGB community should really give themselves a collective pat on the back. Supporting any cryptocoin at times like this can be a bit rough but everytime I visit the thread its overwhelmingly positive. Never underestimate the effect a vocal group of supporters can have on 'outsiders'.

Back into the shadows I go to continue working ;p

Cheers!
ReSl

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

Can someone give a quick update.
I was 2 weeks away. Couldn´t read... Community is the best on BitcoinTalk!!  Grin
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

I was 2 weeks away. Couldn´t read... Community is the best on BitcoinTalk!!  Grin

Not much development updates only they have a working armory wallet and ios wallet.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Not much development updates only they have a working armory wallet and ios wallet.

Just a quick observation to ponder. I think some of the greatest strengths of crypto are also it's greatest weaknesses when it comes to "investing". To put it simply, we now live in an instant gratification world where everything is supposed to happen yesterday before it's outdated tomorrow. My grandfather was fond of saying "if you want to be a successful investor, buy it and forget you own it..." which simply means it takes time to make real money. Trust me, he made real money...

Here, in this scene, time is a concept and not something to ponder but to cheat in every way possible. For example, these forums allow us to instantly communicate our intentions, concerns, fears and anything else that might affect the buying and selling of digital currency, instantly. Nothing has time to take hold, to grow slowly or, recede slowly, all has to happen in a flash.

If we could learn to be patient, (as some here certainly know first hand), and take the price changes in stride, it would be in our best interest to invest and wait, not sell out and proudly post here and in other forums, with childish profanity included, what a great decision it was to sell out at only a slight loss now because 'all is certainly lost" since a x10 profit was not make in a months time. Ask the early adopters of Bitcoin who are quite well off now how they made their millions. I bet you won't find any who sold at every price drop from 2009 through 2013.

Faith, it's all about faith on our end and innovation and hard work on Digibyte's end. Personally, I think Jared and crew are keeping up their end, let's see about keeping up ours. Remember, no matter what, you don't loose money until you sell below where you bought in, it's not rocket science, it's 3rd grade math...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:33:55 PM

in -10 minutes my buy orders got filled with only the 2434 sells,a buy order of 0.1 btc.  This is price manipulation. Not miners selling.
this is the reward per block.
Autoswitching pools are selling it to pay miner in BTC.
How much are they mining per minute?
Don't know,
but there is a lot of sell order in one time because cryptsy deposit are slow, so cryptsy accept many deposit in a row.

I emailed Cryptsy today asking them if DGB deposits are slow or behind at all, they have guaranteed me all deposits of DGB are up to date & not behind in anyway....just to make sure i also purchased some DGB from CEX.io & sent it to Cryptsy...took less than 20mins to receive my deposit...only wish i put a stopwatch on it to be exact
This dumping on Cryptsy seems to be around 7-10 seconds each time...sometimes faster even less than 2 seconds.....are the blocks really that fast to solve on DGB...if so this is really bad for DGB the constant sell history does not give any encouragement for future investors...to see a full history of sells would only set the alarm bells ringing & turn them away in a flash
Rant over go go DGB Grin
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

in -10 minutes my buy orders got filled with only the 2434 sells,a buy order of 0.1 btc.  This is price manipulation. Not miners selling.
Don't know,
but there is a lot of sell order in one time because cryptsy deposit are slow, so cryptsy accept many deposit in a row.

I emailed Cryptsy today asking them if DGB deposits are slow or behind at all, they have guaranteed me all deposits of DGB are up to date & not behind in anyway....just to make sure i also purchased some DGB from CEX.io & sent it to Cryptsy...took less than 20mins to receive my deposit...only wish i put a stopwatch on it to be exact
This dumping on Cryptsy seems to be around 7-10 seconds each time...sometimes faster even less than 2 seconds.....are the blocks really that fast to solve on DGB...if so this is really bad for DGB the constant sell history does not give any encouragement for future investors...to see a full history of sells would only set the alarm bells ringing & turn them away in a flash
Rant over go go DGB Grin

20 Minutes? Really? I would consider that slow. I've sent DGB back and forth between various addresses in under a minute, certainly not more the 3 to 5 at most...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:57:19 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:10:18 PM by HR

Just a quick observation to ponder. I think some of the greatest strengths of crypto are also it's greatest weaknesses when it comes to "investing". To put it simply, we now live in an instant gratification world where everything is supposed to happen yesterday before it's outdated tomorrow. My grandfather was fond of saying "if you want to be a successful investor, buy it and forget you own it..." which simply means it takes time to make real money. Trust me, he made real money...

Here, in this scene, time is a concept and not something to ponder but to cheat in every way possible. For example, these forums allow us to instantly communicate our intentions, concerns, fears and anything else that might affect the buying and selling of digital currency, instantly. Nothing has time to take hold, to grow slowly or, recede slowly, all has to happen in a flash.

If we could learn to be patient, (as some here certainly know first hand), and take the price changes in stride, it would be in our best interest to invest and wait, not sell out and proudly post here and in other forums, with childish profanity included, what a great decision it was to sell out at only a slight loss now because 'all is certainly lost" since a x10 profit was not make in a months time. Ask the early adopters of Bitcoin who are quite well off now how they made their millions. I bet you won't find any who sold at every price drop from 2009 through 2013.

Faith, it's all about faith on our end and innovation and hard work on Digibyte's end. Personally, I think Jared and crew are keeping up their end, let's see about keeping up ours. Remember, no matter what, you don't loose money until you sell below where you bought in, it's not rocket science, it's 3rd grade math...

Nice writing RJF. Thanks!

Rant over go go DGB Grin

Put it like that, and you get my attention. You're on to something, I can smell it. I don't have the time, but what I would do, if I were you and really wanted to know, is compare what we're seeing on Cryptsy with the actual blockchain. This might seem a bit tedious, and forensic like in nature, as you'll need to take into account confirmation time, but little else, so don't be overwhelmed . I suspect you'll find they don't match up (don't expect exact time stamp matches in any event, as these automated sells on deposit are batch processed - a close approximation in time is the best you'll be able to do, but there still won't be anything even close to a match, in terms of raw numbers, I'm sure). And just why someone might want to "masquerade" their selling would be the next question asked.

. . . I can't think of any good reason off hand, but that doesn't mean someone else can't.  

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Don't know,

Rant over go go DGB Grin

The strange thing is that when the cryptsy wallet had some maintenance for a day or 2/3  the selling did not stop. 

pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

2014-12-29 18:16:37   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999868   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:37   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999901   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:37   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999878   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:37   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999873   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:35   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999859   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:35   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999884   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:35   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999872   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:28   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999852   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:24   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999859   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:24   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999861   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:24   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999867   0.00031647
2014-12-29 18:16:24   Sell   0.00000013   2434.40999903   0.00031647

This is a 13 second time frame on the sell history on Cryptsy.....no way on this earth did DGB blocks get solved that quick.......something is just so wrong here...perhaps or just maybe there is someone with lots of DGB stolen from Mintpal thats dumping on the slow rather than doing it in one big lump
bogglor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:39:55 PM

The coins should be able to be traced through the blockchain.

Not sure if Cryptsy would want to do that though. (or if they even care)

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: