Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:23:36 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 11:33:49 AM by digitaldoxy

Quick question, is the DigiHash pool PPLNS?
I think so but I guess you are asking because you have not received payment. Payout appears to be stuck at the moment, no payout since around 7am.
Don't worry it sometimes does this and you will be paid when someone resets it. Smiley

Is there a formal contact for pool operator other than this forum? anyone?

Jared is the pool operator. Will send him a message.

Yep that's exactly why I was asking, I'm hashing at around 400MH/s peaking at over 1GH/s on scrypt algo and haven't seen a payment yet :/ I've ended up pushing some of my hardware onto another coin just incase... At 4KW/h per hour I don't want to come up empty handed, so thanks for the reassurance!
I guess it's around 3AM where Jared is and he should be getting his 'beauty sleep'. Like I say don't worry digitaldoxy, it sometimes does this and you will get it all at once when reset.  Wink

and thanks 24.

That's great to know, I'll wait and see... To be honest, it's been a while since I've experienced problems such as this in pool mining. When you're talking very high hash rates (up to 6GH/s scrypt algo for my situation) it's definitely a concern due to the obvious overheads for each hour that passes.... I've diverted all of my hashing power to another pool, not because I want to, but because it makes good business sense from a risk v reward point of view... I realize you're likely spot on and all my earnings will come through, but it's probably something that DigiHash needs to look into if they're to attract more hashing power.

Perhaps some monitoring scripts with different process alerts/remedies so someone doesn't have to be available 24/7.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:33:48 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 11:56:31 AM by 24hralttrade

I think so but I guess you are asking because you have not received payment. Payout appears to be stuck at the moment, no payout since around 7am.
Don't worry it sometimes does this and you will be paid when someone resets it. Smiley

Yep that's exactly why I was asking, I'm hashing at around 400MH/s peaking at over 1GH/s on scrypt algo and haven't seen a payment yet :/ I've ended up pushing some of my hardware onto another coin just incase... At 4KW/h per hour I don't want to come up empty handed, so thanks for the reassurance!
I guess it's around 3AM where Jared is and he should be getting his 'beauty sleep'. Like I say don't worry digitaldoxy, it sometimes does this and you will get it all at once when reset.  Wink

and thanks 24.

That's great to know, I'll wait and see... To be honest, it's been a while since I've experienced problems such as this in pool mining. When you're talking very high hash rates (up to 6GH/s scrypt algo for my situation) it's definitely a concern due to the obvious overheads for each hour that passes.... I've diverted all of my hashing power to another pool, not because I want to, but because it makes good business sense from a risk v reward point of view... I realize you're likely spot on and all my earnings will come through, but it's probably something that DigiHash needs to look into if they're to attract more hashing power.
Jared just read my message and will push the payouts.
Edit: Payouts incoming!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
plumptoiletduck

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:58:14 AM

Ok here is my brainstorm:

1. "Don't be tight, tip Digibyte"

2. "Make them feel right, send Digibyte"

3. "Why not invite a friend to Digibyte"

That's all I have for now. Personally I think it should be short and catchy.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:16:27 PM

#Digibytetip, Just like that.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:27:51 PM

and thanks 24.

Just got iOS issue resolved as well as the DigiHash pool being reset. Everyone should of been paid out. Cheers.

digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:33:53 PM

and thanks 24.

Do you know if the payouts still come gradually as per if we were mining, or will they be lump sums according to total earnings for the period payments were out?

My (Very big) worry is I just received one payment for around 20,000 DGB which is nowhere near what I should have earned... Yet it's more than I would expect in one incremented payout. I ran 100 000 Gigahashes at the pool on scrypt algo today!... Yesterday I ran 30 000 Gigahashes total for a return of around 75,000 DGB. So for more than 3 times the hashes run at a slower speed per hour than yesterday (IE: Difficulty wouldn't have spiked as fast today) I would expect more than 3 times yesterdays earnings, not 1/3 of yesterdays run.

It's late here now so I have to head to bed, so I'll check balance again tomorrow, but it looks like I just lost about 100USD in a few hours by my calculations.
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:36:43 PM

and thanks 24.

Just got iOS issue resolved as well as the DigiHash pool being reset. Everyone should of been paid out. Cheers.

Sorry I posted the last question as you posted this response... So 20,000 DGB is all I'm going see huh.... Yeah, not happy mate....
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:40:47 PM

Sorry I posted the last question as you posted this response... So 20,000 DGB is all I'm going see huh.... Yeah, not happy mate....

Feel free to PM us your address and we can check the database logs, some blocks will be pending as well.

digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

Feel free to PM us your address and we can check the database logs, some blocks will be pending as well.

If there are blocks pending I'll leave overnight and check balance in the morning, cheers.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:53:59 PM

The owner of litepaid/litebit just bought his jeans in my store with Digibytes  Cool
14-04-2015 14:49   €100.00   €100.00   Jeans    Received

Timon2010

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:15:13 PM

The owner of litepaid/litebit just bought his jeans in my store with Digibytes  Cool

Great! Do you think you can post a link to your site?

Regards

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Regards

Yeah offcourse.
www.bluejeansonline.nl

Kenny bought his jeans in my store and not in the webshop.
We are updating de webshop with new products and working on a translation for the website so we can help everybody with a new set of clothes Smiley

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:48:25 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 03:09:20 PM by Jumbley

If there are blocks pending I'll leave overnight and check balance in the morning, cheers.
Everyone can see the stats, I'll have a look at what happened too and see how I think you did. Remember there are other factors that will affect your mining revenues which are all estimated until achieved.

We really need to build up slow and steady continuous mining but you are helping to demonstrate some of the protective features of DigiByte digitaldoxy.
Less for longer is better for mining, give things a chance to even out.
We also want a distributed network that the community is able willing to maintain.

later: Well, my GUESS  is that you could have netted + or - 5K around 25KDGB so 20K DGB is not impossible but this is a very rough estimate based on you running what looks like 2.5GH/s for around an hour and 400MHS for about 3Hrs.  I don't have precise stats for your mining.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:53:25 PM

Everyone can see the stats, I'll have a look at what happened too and see how I think you did. Remember there are other factors that will affect your mining revenues which are all estimated until achieved.

We really need to build up slow and steady continuous mining but you are helping to demonstrate some of the protective features of DigiByte digitaldoxy.
Less for longer is better for mining, give things a chance to even out.
We also want a distributed network that the community is able willing to maintain.

Hi digitaldoxy.  I've noticed the spikes in hash rates in the scrypt pool on digihash, last night and the night before (at least it's at night for me).  I've assumed it's your contribution.  It was about 4 hours last night - from midnight to 4 a.m..

The overall hash rate during that time, however, is uneven ... It peaked last night at around 800 MH - at around 3 a.m., but that was the peak, the hash rate averaged around 600MH for the 3 hours just before.  If I'm right to assume that the additional hash rate is yours - then you're about accurate with the 400MH figure, the typical average for the pool is around 250 MH (it's sitting around 350 right now).

20,000 DGB return for about 4 hours in the pool at an average of 400MH seems normal.  That means you would be generating around 120,000 DGB per day if you just let it run.  All these numbers seem to make sense to me.

In a previous post, you mentioned that you have mining contracts.  I don't know what that means, but I assume it means you either have hosted equipment that you own or you have purchased hash power from somewhere.  I'm not really sure what sort of advice to give you because there are too many unknown variables.  For instance, if you purchased 800 MH of hash power - but you're only getting 400 MH in the pool ... then that seems like a problem.  But, it might not be a problem with the pool.  I don't have hosted equipment.  My experience is that my equipment runs stable in the pool runs at about 99% efficiency.  I see some slight variation in my hash rate, that's typical because it has to do with the difficulty and the number of shares being accepted by the pool at any given point in time.  But, you shouldn't be seeing a 100% variation in hash rate.  That's too high.  And, I don't think my first guess would be that it's a problem with the pool.  That sounds like there is something going on with the hosting provider - or, at minimum, some combined issue with the way the hosting provider is connecting to the pool.

I will say that mining DGB is different from any previous mining experience I've had ... I think it's because of digishield.  Jumbley referenced it above.  I really like mining DGB.  I like the coin and the technology they have developed with the multialgo mining.  But, the difficulty jumps around during any given point in time.  The difficulty changes much more quickly than my previous experience mining scrypt.  So, during a single day the difficulty might go from 150 to 250 and then back down to 150.  All this is to say that you can't look at 3 or 4 hours of mining and figure out precise returns.  You'd have to average it out over longer periods of time.

It seems like you're still unsure about if you want to mine in the official pool.  I think it's good if miners support DGB by mining in the official pool.  But, I guess I would suggest that you contact the place that you bought the mining contracts from ... and see what's going on ... and go from there. 

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:25:28 PM

I put my guess and it is a  self taught guess which is a bit like an educated one in the above 1 post. It looks like he also had around 2.5GH running for an hour as well.  Smiley

We need some charts for DigiByte. Smiley
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:44:57 PM

Regards

Yeah offcourse.
www.bluejeansonline.nl

We are updating de webshop with new products and working on a translation for the website so we can help everybody with a new set of clothes Smiley
I quite like one of the shirts you have on sale. My Dutch is just not good enough to use your site. When are you going international 24?
Bittenno

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:58:15 PM

Hi People,

Today I decided to point my 60Mhs miner to Digihash.co for some extra support next to my other miner.

I wanted to place my 60Mhs rig on leaserig during this mining proces to be available for leasing too. However, I found out that Leaserig changed owner and that a lot of miners went away (according the availability list). Is there any other place where I can put my rig available for lease? Anyone any suggestions?

Cheers!  Wink
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:08:50 PM

Hi People,

Today I decided to point my 60Mhs miner to Digihash.co for some extra support next to my other miner.

I wanted to place my 60Mhs rig on leaserig during this mining proces to be available for leasing too. However, I found out that Leaserig changed owner and that a lot of miners went away (according the availability list). Is there any other place where I can put my rig available for lease? Anyone any suggestions?

Cheers!  Wink
Hi Bittenno and welcome to DigiByte.  Smiley
Sorry can't recommend anyone for leasing I'm afraid.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:11:03 PM

Regards

Yeah offcourse.
www.bluejeansonline.nl

I quite like one of the shirts you have on sale. My Dutch is just not good enough to use your site. When are you going international 24?
Hey Jumbley, We can work something out if you pm me the shirt you like.
Cheers!

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:15:37 PM

It's much easier digital way for investment worldwide on this fields.... Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: