Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
TRilon

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:49:43 PM

Today, suddenly ceased to synchronize the purse, the problem occurs in about 4-5 hours. Somebody had it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:26:47 PM

My last post here i promise & i will leave you all alone to do what you think is best but I would like to say something before i go

You the holders/investors speak of the community spirit & the way DGB investors pull together, in one year of being here on this forum i have yet to see it, I have seen so many post regarding the current price being a great buy but as yet not witnessed any community support from you

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)  Shocked i guess so but given the amount of Fiat pushed into that coin & the way it was ran is far far greater than DGB will ever be, yet when the shit hit the fan & the world turned against us all we, the community stood tall...bought coins when the price crashed, made donations to the Devs when needed & still until this day believe XPY will be a coin to be proud of...XPY has moved so far in advance you will be shocked at its progress, I would say in less than 30 days this coin will be talked about for all the right reasons, I am not here to pump XPY its just an example how a group of investor work as a team, NOT as an individual investor

However DGB does not have the same backbone as XPY supporters when someone tries to hold up the price nobody here wants to help, A community is only strong when you all, work together...today me & others tried to give back DGB some respect but not all did just a small handful used there Fiat to support this...now we see the free fall that we often see

If you honestly think 30-40 sats is a bargain price then why are you not buying, if you think the coin is worth 500 sats (seen very often here) then why are you not buying now

Digispeed adds no value to your coin at this time if anything its made the value less with all its troubles, & made it easier to mine the coin & dump it faster
Your market place is great if you have 10 billion DGB you could actually buy something that is worth buying
Investment of $250k is great dont get me wrong especially from Tofugear but what is the point in all this if there is no end game
Tofu gear has some great inventive ideas but as far as i can see this does not involve DGB

DGB also has no road map, a plan in place for the foreseeable future its just Jared & a few others sprouting off every now & then, how would any big investor actually be attracted to DGB just by reading the forum or the web site, its just words...nothing on the official web site encourages me or others to invest further

As  have said i will not post here again, i will read but i guarantee i will not darken your door any further

If you believe in your coin its time to put your money were your mouth is for a change instead of typing broken promises on this forum, action speaks loader than words springs to mind
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

My last post here i promise & i will leave you all alone to do what you think is best but I would like to say something before i go

You the holders/investors speak of the community spirit & the way DGB investors pull together, in one year of being here on this forum i have yet to see it, I have seen so many post regarding the current price being a great buy but as yet not witnessed any community support from you

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)  Shocked i guess so but given the amount of Fiat pushed into that coin & the way it was ran is far far greater than DGB will ever be, yet when the shit hit the fan & the world turned against us all we, the community stood tall...bought coins when the price crashed, made donations to the Devs when needed & still until this day believe XPY will be a coin to be proud of...XPY has moved so far in advance you will be shocked at its progress, I would say in less than 30 days this coin will be talked about for all the right reasons, I am not here to pump XPY its just an example how a group of investor work as a team, NOT as an individual investor

However DGB does not have the same backbone as XPY supporters when someone tries to hold up the price nobody here wants to help, A community is only strong when you all, work together...today me & others tried to give back DGB some respect but not all did just a small handful used there Fiat to support this...now we see the free fall that we often see

If you honestly think 30-40 sats is a bargain price then why are you not buying, if you think the coin is worth 500 sats (seen very often here) then why are you not buying now

Digispeed adds no value to your coin at this time if anything its made the value less with all its troubles, & made it easier to mine the coin & dump it faster
Your market place is great if you have 10 billion DGB you could actually buy something that is worth buying
Investment of $250k is great dont get me wrong especially from Tofugear but what is the point in all this if there is no end game
Tofu gear has some great inventive ideas but as far as i can see this does not involve DGB

DGB also has no road map, a plan in place for the foreseeable future its just Jared & a few others sprouting off every now & then, how would any big investor actually be attracted to DGB just by reading the forum or the web site, its just words...nothing on the official web site encourages me or others to invest further

As  have said i will not post here again, i will read but i guarantee i will not darken your door any further

If you believe in your coin its time to put your money were your mouth is for a change instead of typing broken promises on this forum, action speaks loader than words springs to mind

I believe that if you keep on reading this thread that in the next few weeks you will change your opinion. There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes and some community members, devs and Jareds team are working hard to get things done. I think some of your concerns about timeline, "marketing" etc. will be fixed. As I've said I hope you keep up to date with the thread and if not well hell your leaving an awesome community!

Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:03:45 PM

btw Bitkapp how is digistats going ?
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1438
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:27:31 PM

A book on the first year history of DigiByte is now available at just £6.99 or $9.99.  To be specific, it is the black and white interior version (full colour matte cover). 

P.S. Please could someone help me to get the book listed on the DigiByte Marketplace.

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:39:49 PM

so i tried solo mining but

i can only connect 3 miners, more they don't connect

i remember i had the same probleme with myriad when i tested solomining

is there a way to add more miners to the local wallet ?
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:07:55 AM

The DigiByte community supports DigiByte by :
Running a node, a full core wallet connected to the internet. (4.0.3 currently)
Mining on one or more of the five algorithms available, no matter how small your contribution to overall network.
Owning any amount of DigiByte, with the intention of trading it for goods and services now or in the future.
They buy it from the marketplace when they can afford to and add it to their stash, their personal risk. If someone will sell it for 40 sat, they want to buy it for 35 and if someone will sell at 35, then 30 sounds like a better price. We love DigiByte but nobody feels great about paying more for anything than they have to now do they, of course not, yet most of us will certainly have some of that in our stash already. We don’t worry about it because we believe it will all come good in time, DigiByte community members have belief!
The DigiByte community is a small community; the bitcoin community is a small community!
DigiByte has made room for the whole world to join in, bitcoin has not, that’s what DigiSpeed is about, to me anyway.
So the whole world isn’t ready to join in just yet but when they are, DigiByte will be here ready.
Community members support DigiByte by using the associated software and reporting bugs and issues to the developers.
DigiByte community members support the community by providing help and support to other users when they can.
DigiByte community members give up time and create support websites like DigiStats and DigiByte Group at their own expense.
DigiByte community members encourage others to join in the DigiByte experience.
The list goes on, tell jokes, provide news….   but
DigiByte community members, as a whole do not artificially hold up the price of DigiByte just so someone else can sell it!
Not even if they do believe it is really worth far more than the current market price because that is the future and DigiByte community members are already invested in the future and they know it is a long term investment and they are mostly satisfied that the foundations for it are being gradually firmed in all the right places and they actively support that.
We are not really a desperate bunch at all, because we have no need to be desperate, about anything and certainly not the current market price.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:23:01 AM

PAYCOIN cant even release a freaking wallet that works PROPERLY!  Staking is broken and its still  just a piss poor clone of peer coin, with NO INNOVATION.
The "value added" stuff from the community is nothing new what so ever.  The paycoin talk forum is dead, unless people are complaining or posting up whether the latest bitcoin ponzi scheme is legit (whilst happily posting there referal ids"
As far as I'm concerned, you have lost all credibility in my eyes.  Your a day trader, so as such have a massively different opinion on the way value is added to a coin, which I understand.
But to say Paycoin is a good coin, sorry mate and excuse my language but
YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:31:25 AM

A book on the first year history of DigiByte is now available at just £6.99 or $9.99.  To be specific, it is the black and white interior version (full colour matte cover). 

P.S. Please could someone help me to get the book listed on the DigiByte Marketplace.

would be great to see it there, I have a copy coming for my birthday so I've been told.

I'd still like the signed copy for DGB I once mentioned.  Smiley
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:43:07 AM

PAYCOIN cant even release a freaking wallet that works PROPERLY!  Staking is broken and its still  just a piss poor clone of peer coin, with NO INNOVATION.
The "value added" stuff from the community is nothing new what so ever.  The paycoin talk forum is dead, unless people are complaining or posting up whether the latest bitcoin ponzi scheme is legit (whilst happily posting there referal ids"
As far as I'm concerned, you have lost all credibility in my eyes.  Your a day trader, so as such have a massively different opinion on the way value is added to a coin, which I understand.
But to say Paycoin is a good coin, sorry mate and excuse my language but
YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT

Yep but XPY is worth 0.00008073 btc and DGB is 0.00000037 btc, thats about 218 times more if my sums are correct.

No point calling me a fucking idiot day trader, I purchased dgb at 0.00000017 a year and a bit ago at least if I can remember properly, currently sitting on more that £2K bag which I hope wont be worth nothing in 2016

[/quote]
but there is 337 as many DGB in existance as there are XPY so 218 times doesn't make it a better coin. Not that market cap ultimately proves anything on its own.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:44:20 AM

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)  Shocked i guess so but given the amount of Fiat pushed into that coin & the way it was ran is far far greater than DGB will ever be, yet when the shit hit the fan & the world turned against us all we, the community stood tall...bought coins when the price crashed, made donations to the Devs when needed & still until this day believe XPY will be a coin to be proud of...XPY has moved so far in advance you will be shocked at its progress, I would say in less than 30 days this coin will be talked about for all the right reasons, I am not here to pump XPY its just an example how a group of investor work as a team, NOT as an individual investor

As  have said i will not post here again, i will read but i guarantee i will not darken your door any further

I laughed hard after reading this....

Your Dev said paycoin would be at 20usd - 25usd, what happened? I'll tell you, dumped....

Don't post here hoping to suck some money from digibyte members, we are aware of what was promised from paycoin and what happened to paycoin.

If your not here for digibyte move on.

Digibyte Dev team is hard at work.

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:50:34 AM

btw Bitkapp how is digistats going ?

Hey Verias! Very good indeed, we're still waiting for our db to catch up with the blockchain but as I've said before we're all done. We've actually had enough time to add some extra features and charts etc. We're approximately at a height of 1m so 400k more blocks to go which will hopefully be finished within 72h. Expect to here something on this thread soon Smiley

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

This community and DEV team are top notch sorry to see you go. Virtually all ats dumped when btc pumped as many wanted to cash out to fiat and wait to buy back lower. Unfortunately for them they are going to miss the alt action. I would say keep a few dgb to sell when price is x10. IT WILL HAPPEN.
HalFinneysBrain

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:31:32 AM

Regarding the various people who have said "digispeed makes it easier for miners to dump more".  This is absolute and complete BS.

Digispeed had no effect on the number of DBG created per day.  The Block speed sped up but the reward was cut in half, it is exactly the same as before.
Also, being able to send them to an exchange "twice as fast" to dump is completely irrelevant.  Whether you send DBG to an exchange and sell them in a 15 second block or a 30 second block is irrelevant, what matters is how many you are selling.

So either the people making those comments are COMPELTE idiots, or they are liars trying to get others to dump cheap DBG into their orders. 

It is true that hard forks cause disruptions and can cause people to dump.  THis has happened in a lot of coins.  This doesnt mean that digispeed was a bad idea or shouldnt have been done now.  Its very important that we got this in now, rather than at some point in the future when DBG is a lot bigger and the disruption would be much greater.  You have to get through these hard forks when a coin is small and you can still do them.

This gift of DBG under 50 will not last long.  I bought several BTC worth and will buy several more if the price stays down here long enough.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:27:06 AM

Why would your community carry on supporting a scam coin like paycoin(XPY), maybe I don't like to forgive, if something screws me over once it's over because it's bound to happen again. The only reason to support and promote paycoin is to try get some money back that people lost on that scam.

I would also die trying to revive XPY if I had lost over 90% value if you invested early. You lost quite a lot of credibility with your responses from here on out.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:42:00 AM

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)

I read no further. No need to. Thank you for clearly letting us know who you are, once and for all, and good travels to you.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:20:21 AM

Big buys on Polo, nice movement.

indri123

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:43:36 AM

Looks like it didn't break out of the downtrend. The last candlestick is bearish.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:54:53 AM

The current Market cap. of DGB is nothing. Very much room for growth. No doubt on that. The digispeed feature will be the ground breaking feature soon.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:39:12 PM

After the 15 BTC dump to 33 sat, we have an issue we have to deal with. Some very smart people bought at 33, 34 and so on.

This people could be a danger because why should they not dump at 40 and making 20 % profit.

Nevertheless this is a longterm coin there patience will pay off. 100 sat on the way.
Pages: « 1 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: