Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

Digibyte GO GO GO  !!!

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solix

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

Deaded?

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Deaded?

Nothing is dead here, there's actually a ton of people mining right now...

So I probably missed the boat here, but when did the IOS wallet get pulled from the Apple store? I know Apple is on the warpath removing wallets that aren't considered around the "top 10 currencies" or so I've heard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

Check Jared's latest vid out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDg0t5LBdC0

Well worth the watch. Nice to see everything successfully maturing while staying true to the underlying principles of the UTXO set. (That's clearly one of the keys for long term success IMHO.)

Marketing will come later, or so they continue to say.  Undecided

I would start with concerted efforts to disseminate this type of youtube communication. 327 views looks more like fringe cult numbers than what one would expect of a widely distributed decentralized cryptocurrency of DigiByte's character. Wink

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

Well worth the watch. Nice to see everything successfully maturing while staying true to the underlying principles of the UTXO set. (That's clearly one of the keys for long term success IMHO.)

I would start with concerted efforts to disseminate this type of youtube communication. 327 views looks more like fringe cult numbers than what one would expect of a widely distributed decentralized cryptocurrency of DigiByte's character. Wink

Digibyte will be 3rd coin to update to 0.13 codebase?

1. Gulden
2. Litecoin
3. Digibyte

This is good news for dgb.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

Digibyte now is in the new Alt19+ Index.

DGB is still included in the oldest Altcoin Market Index Alt19.
DGB is one of the most famous and time proven coins,

trading volume over the last 30 days is $ 411'993 (Poloniex), $ 63'790 (Bittrex)
monthly inflation rate is at 1.34 %
according to AltcoinMagic.com.

alt19

Interesting, I kind of know where we are with DigiByte on account of my addiction but it’s nice to see laid out and compared to other markets like this, thanks for posting alt19. Smiley
So at the moment, over the last year we are around 63% down against BTC. Not great and many of us will be feeling that in the crypto wallet!
On a brighter note, we are 3% up against the dollar, so somehow our DigiByte investments are performing perhaps a little better than cash in Bank.
If I’d just arrived, I’d probably consider the risk too high for the return looking at this but as I happen to know we are really on the floor down here, I’m not too worried. Many traders will have done quite nicely buying and selling at the right times over this period but no reason for holders to wake from hibernation just yet.
I’m very much expecting the overall picture to look much better than this over the coming years.
As you say, we are a time proven coin and there is still plenty going on behind the scenes, so hopefully more people will be starting to pick up on this ‘true fact’ and will risk a little punt with us!
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

You tube views are better now. 😉
GRSisWIN

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

Way to go faking the views. Groestl has done more then this shit coin with $250k investment
GRSisWIN

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

Digibyte will be 3rd coin to update to 0.13 codebase?

1. Gulden
2. Litecoin
3. Digibyte

This is good news for dgb.

GRS already update to 0.13 without $250k investment and we have more working wallets.

Jared going market a bitcoin update. Fake news
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Marketing will come later, or so they continue to say.  Undecided

Wow! 2,500 new views in 2 days! After getting only 327 in the first 8 days of its existence. #4 on the all time best list for DigiByte and better than any DigiReport! That's phenomenal . . . if they're real . . . and I don't have any reason to think that they aren't.

Anyone have any idea as to what's caused this sudden interest?

My favorite is still #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyhKOjNKM (behind #1 & #2 which are DigiByte gaming related) and should be posted everywhere possible, including prominently on the website, IMO.

This one's great too with both great content (all implemented) and production values (except for the sound . . .) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc .

Let's get these climbing the charts too!

GRSisWIN

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

Wow! 2,500 new views in 2 days! After getting only 327 in the first 8 days of its existence. #4 on the all time best list for DigiByte and better than any DigiReport! That's phenomenal . . . if they're real . . . and I don't have any reason to think that they aren't.

My favorite is still #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyhKOjNKM (behind #1 & #2 which are DigiByte gaming related) and should be posted everywhere possible, including prominently on the website, IMO.

This one's great too with both great content (all implemented) and production values (except for the sound . . .) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc .

HR don't be an asshole, you know that shit is faked like the twitter followers, nodes, gamers etc.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:11:49 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 03:30:58 PM by Jumbley

HR don't be an asshole, you know that shit is faked like the twitter followers, nodes, gamers etc.
Wasn’t expecting to be saying this but I’m 100% certain HR isn’t being the arsehole here.  Got evidence of faking anything to do with DigiByte, feel free to share it in detail. You may actually come up with stuff if you dig deep enough but if you do it’s more likely to lead to some overzealous fans and funny enough every coin has got some. Smiley

PS: HR, can’t think of any particular reason other than, because it was posted here at a time near where many traders may be thinking about what they are going to do with their BTC next, not pump DigiByte  I’m hoping.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

Summary:

DigiByte spent most of last year trading around the 50 Satoshi point, 60% down on that is around where we are.

We are maintaining a link closer to fiat overall, at this time and that has more to do with how and why people trade than it does with anything else.

There is really little point pushing this or any coin skyward if it doesn’t have a solid liquidity base to fall into or bitcoin on the bid if you like.

There is nothing wrong with thinking BIG, only thinking big fast because little steps are easier than big ones!.......and harder to fall down.

Wink
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

PS: HR, can’t think of any particular reason other than, because it was posted here at a time near where many traders may be thinking about what they are going to do with their BTC next, not pump DigiByte  I’m hoping.

That's what I was thinking too. It would be a very good sign, but I'm not holding my breath. Wink

Nevertheless, there are two sides to every coin (pun intended) and I will keep accumulating DGB. Smiley

GRSisWIN

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:12:02 PM

Wasn’t expecting to be saying this but I’m 100% certain HR isn’t being the arsehole here.  Got evidence of faking anything to do with DigiByte, feel free to share it in detail. You may actually come up with stuff if you dig deep enough but if you do it’s more likely to lead to some overzealous fans and funny enough every coin has got some. Smiley

PS: HR, can’t think of any particular reason other than, because it was posted here at a time near where many traders may be thinking about what they are going to do with their BTC next, not pump DigiByte  I’m hoping.

Over 25000 twitter followers and digibyte is 20 sat? Over 20 000 gamers and digibyte is 20 sat ? Coins in the top 20 don't have near this many followers.

You have to be brain dead if you think those figures havent been manipulated.

Here, take some snake oil.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

Over 25000 twitter followers and digibyte is 20 sat? Over 20 000 gamers and digibyte is 20 sat ? Coins in the top 20 don't have near this many followers.

Over 40,000 gamers as far as I can see, sign ups to gaming site. I’m sure there aren’t that many people playing league of legends for DigiByte now but I wouldn’t be too surprised if the number of people that have looked at dgb gamming as a possible revenue source over the last year was easy that many.
As for Twitter, all I can tell you is that even I don’t follow on twitter!

Here, try not to be such a tossa.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:45:58 PM

If GRS is so great why is the market-cap only 302K?
If DGB is such a bad coin why it have a 1,9million market-cap?

Just a fact   Roll Eyes

Your only here to bashing around, if you have no questions or nothing important to say why are you posting such things in a thread what published a bad coin in your opinion.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:50:44 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 07:09:20 PM by HR

The main thing I would say to refute your accusation is that DGB has a huge current widely distributed float of more than 8 billion which makes it much more organic and almost impossible to manipulate. When contrasting with current high flyers like ETH and DASH, the difference is obvious since their distributions are much more concentrated and only a small percentage of their current "available" supply is actually available for trading, all of which makes them much more easily manipulated. Throw into the equation the concept of the sheeple following the current trend[ing topic] (where 95% of traders lose money) and the difference not only becomes more evident, but you also have a lot of the explanation for why true cryptos like DGB or MYR are making their particular journeys through the proverbial wilderness.

Just some ideas to contrast with what you're saying.

. . . and the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Wink

Cheers

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Way to go faking the views. Groestl has done more then this shit coin with $250k investment

Wow, remind me not to check a link.....
This is the reason most don't post here any more.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:09:53 PM

Come on digibyte raise your head!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: