Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

There will be a reason for it i think.
Life has so many questions Tongue Roll Eyes

That is right, so many of them in my life atm, lets see. I removed some of my buy supports, lets see if it is going somewhere Cheesy  Kiss

I guess... probably down?

Good buy opportunity for others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:36:34 PM

I'm obviously a big fan of DGB as well and second HR's call for people not to flame those who respectfully ask legitimate questions. If not to gain more information to make better investment decisions then what good is BtcTalk?

That being said, in light of all the current news (250k investment & proposed offices opening) I think Jared is missing an enormous marketing/public awareness opportunity. Press video release regarding aforementioned news then an even larger PR campaign once the brick and mortar shops actually open.

The silver lining is that we can still pick up DGB @ less than 20 sats. These prices will not last forever and should Jared's vision come to fruition we are looking at 10,000X gains.

If you are a DGB believer and want to help move the ball down the field, do something to raise awareness Shocked

At the very least, please add DGB to your signature to show your support.

here's how: go to Profile/Forum Profile Information. In the signature block add the following then click "change profile":
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0][color=black][b]★ DigiBytes[/b] - [u]multi-algo, send money in DigiBytes[/u][/color][/url]

You can customize the text between the
Code:
[u] & [/u]
to say whatever you want.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:52:19 PM

I'm obviously a big fan of DGB as well and second HR's call for people not to flame those who respectfully ask legitimate questions. If not to gain more information to make better investment decisions then what good is BtcTalk?

That being said, in light of all the current news (250k investment & proposed offices opening) I think Jared is missing an enormous marketing/public awareness opportunity. Press video release regarding aforementioned news then an even larger PR campaign once the brick and mortar shops actually open.

The silver lining is that we can still pick up DGB @ less than 20 sats. These prices will not last forever and should Jared's vision come to fruition we are looking at 10,000X gains.

If you are a DGB believer and want to help move the ball down the field, do something to raise awareness Shocked

At the very least, please add DGB to your signature to show your support.

here's how: go to Profile/Forum Profile Information. In the signature block add the following then click "change profile":
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0][color=black][b]★ DigiBytes[/b] - [u]multi-algo, send money in DigiBytes[/u][/color][/url]

You can customize the text between the
Code:
[u] & [/u]
to say whatever you want.

Great common sense! Thank you! I placed some buy walls for this post, I am so easily manipulated, see? Smiley
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:04:03 PM

Incoming?

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:30:40 PM

Thats a nice looking order book on trex, tens of millions on the buy summary, only about 7 mill on the sell side

Wink looks good !

Slightly different looking book on cryptsy still tons for sale until 30satoshi.... I am suprised we didn't see a rise with the bitcoin crash... Maybe I am just a little bit early  Grin

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:55:59 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 12:12:40 AM by halinyo

Thats a nice looking order book on trex, tens of millions on the buy summary, only about 7 mill on the sell side

Wink looks good !

Slightly different looking book on cryptsy still tons for sale until 30satoshi.... I am suprised we didn't see a rise with the bitcoin crash... Maybe I am just a little bit early  Grin

Yes, too early with this type of PR Wink Need much more patience, it will come in the end with good products ?
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:42:44 PM

I have been looking at the OKcoin "voting" list and i see that Digibyte is now number 1!
I think Dogecoin had some bot votes so they deleted it  Grin.
http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/filters/top

I tweeted to  Changpeng Zhao ,Owner/admin of OKcoin.

RT!
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/555703722073153536

This is a great start here. However, Jared himself has to contact them with a very formal statement and maybe even with a collaborative work proposal.
That will take their attention. Jared is the one who needs take the lead on these kind of formal invitations and proposals.

I seriously have no doubt if Jared clarifies his intentions for DGB in a very formal way, OKCoin has no reason not to add DGB and do a collaborative work together with that $250k fund, if possible.

Jared, have you done anything about that? Thank you.

We are planning approaching several digital currency companies such as OKCoin once a few more key pieces of DigiByte infrastructure have fallen in to place. Which we are getting close to.

We have several projects underway right now and we are talking with several different people. When the time is right we will make this happen. This will occur sooner rather than later.

Thanks for getting things started! They definitely want to see a demand from the community!

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:12:30 AM

Did you know the fact that BCT user "xploited", whose github name is "l0rdicon", developed DGB and CLAM (DigiByte/CLAMS Developer).

However, I cannot find his name on the website, Jared, is he still with the DGB team? Thank you.

So whats your point anyway?

My point is if he is with the team or not, if he is, then what is his name on the website?
Why those names are not clear and have no pictures? I would love to know all those people in the list, especially the ones doing the PR stuff, since they have been very passive.
It is good for transparency anyway. Don't look for trouble in my posts, coz you cannot find. I might criticise at some point though, but it is good for the future of DGB, just my good intentions.

I love DGB and I want it succeed.

I don't like when Jared becomes silent. Anyway, I have already collected enough DGB, and I will stop buying until I got answered to these questions.

Jared silent? hmm i dont see much devs on btctalk everyday.

With all the Internet freaks around i can understand not everybody wants to expose them self,Not YET.
But Facebook and google are your friends.

Jared
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-tate/90/9aa/257

First off, thank you all for showing concern for transparency & I understand your desire to find out as much information as possible about DigiByte & everyone involved. Please note their have been numerous contributions by dozens of people over the past 12 months. Several people have also come & gone.

The website has not been updated completely, but we are planning on doing this soon. We have several independent projects in development right now and limited resources. Updating this list has not been anywhere near a priority when we have several much more important things underway right now that will have a much larger impact on the long term success of DigiByte. We are planning a video update next week though.

Furthermore, I have not yet discussed revealing each member of the teams full identity to the public with them as I believe this is a decision that should be up to each individual. Reveling someones full identity exposes them to several risks not experienced in most professions or everyday jobs.

I Jared as the founder, lead dev & original coder made the decision long ago to reveal exactly who I was & overall this has been for the best. With that I have received some threats (although quite entertaining), have had some of my personal accounts hacked into & I am constantly being bombarded with spam & scams from DigiByte exposure. This also brings exposure to governments, around the world, wether it be good or bad in the long run. We are also experiencing constant hacking attempts on all DigiByte & some of my personal infrastructure. This is par for the course and these are risks I am whole heartedly willing to take.

As stated in previous posts our goal is to become known as "doers" not "pump & dumpers" and especially not over inflated "white paperers." We are developing a reputation as consistent, committed & reliable.

With that, this is a fitting time to make our first major release since announcing our funding & investment in my next post below. Smiley

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:17:27 AM

excitement!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:19:38 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 12:33:28 AM by HR

Did you know the fact that BCT user "xploited", whose github name is "l0rdicon", developed DGB and CLAM (DigiByte/CLAMS Developer).

However, I cannot find his name on the website, Jared, is he still with the DGB team? Thank you.

So whats your point anyway?

My point is if he is with the team or not, if he is, then what is his name on the website?
Why those names are not clear and have no pictures? I would love to know all those people in the list, especially the ones doing the PR stuff, since they have been very passive.
It is good for transparency anyway. Don't look for trouble in my posts, coz you cannot find. I might criticise at some point though, but it is good for the future of DGB, just my good intentions.

I love DGB and I want it succeed.

I don't like when Jared becomes silent. Anyway, I have already collected enough DGB, and I will stop buying until I got answered to these questions.

Jared silent? hmm i dont see much devs on btctalk everyday.

With all the Internet freaks around i can understand not everybody wants to expose them self,Not YET.
But Facebook and google are your friends.

Jared
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-tate/90/9aa/257

William
https://www.facebook.com/goodwill1120      

Andrew
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.leciejewski

Gary AKA esotericizm
Online on this forum,  Digibit,android,electrum wallet maker,  

Fung
https://www.facebook.com/fungland

Terry
https://www.facebook.com/terry.lai.549

Scott (Not 100% sure)
https://www.facebook.com/scott.tam.31

The only one who mentions DigiByte on their profile page is Jared.  Sad

(I can't say for sure about William since only an unavailable content message appears when accessing his account.)

The question is why no-one who is supposed to support and/or work with DigiByte does so publicly, and, unfortunately, without exception, I think all the possible answers are negative (and I'm trying to be positive about this).

BTW, sorry for not getting back to you on the PM's you sent a while back - I hadn't had the time to adequately research them and since I didn't have anything to comment back, well, in short, I kept saying to myself that I'd get around to it, and that I'd get around to it, and never did . . . until now - since I'm feeling guilty I finally made the time, but I don't find anything either direct or indirect that indicates collaboration with DigiByte on those items either.

Add: the most positive of the negative answers (that I can think of) would be that they want to keep the price down so they can buy on the cheap. (Careful with this if this is the case as that kind of thing can and does backfire, and you end up with a missed opportunity hole in the head.)

ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:21:07 AM

super excited ....for the announcement
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:22:44 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 12:39:57 AM by halinyo

This is it Jared, this is why I felt right about you and DGB from the day 1 ! Thank you for clarifications! All sorted for me! I am well satisfied and waiting for the great announcement in the next post soon, now.. Wink

PS: Shared on a few chats about the news.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:52:01 AM

Introducing ★★DigiHash Easy Miner★★ Beta v1.0
Note: This is beta software that gets smarter & adapts (learns mining configs & hardware profiles) as time goes on
Many card profiles & configs will not be in the system today, but with your help will be their very soon

What is DigiHash Easy Miner?

DigiHash Easy Miner is software designed to make mining DigiByte on Windows with a CPU & GPU as simple as:

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe
3) Enter DGB address from wallet & start mining on DigiHash.co

Works with AMD & NVIDIA cards & CPU's

Our goal is to begin bringing in many new users through some of the marketing campaigns we are planning with this software. We want to make DigiByte mining as simple and as easy to do as possible for a beginner.

How does it work?

DigiHash auto-detects your computers hardware (AMD, NVIDIA, CPU) & then connects to a central server to download the appropriate mining software and references the appropriate configuration and begins mining. All with one click of a button.

For the first few days & weeks most configurations for miners will not be optimized in the initial miners database on the server as their is literally thousands of combinations for hardware.

This is where we can use your help!

We need people today to download the miner & run it even if it does not mine properly for your specific card type. This is the only way we can gather the unique hardware identifier for your specific mining hardware. This is done automatically in the background and sent to the server.

From their we can start matching configs with hardware ID's over the next few weeks.

Please email dev@digibyte.co with your specific card model & manufacturer, the mining software & version you have optimized & the config you are using that gets the best results. There will also be a trace ID displayed you can report to us so we can confirm your hardware ID and config with.

Once the config is in the database it will work for everyone and help out bring new miners on board.

We also will be releasing a Wiki later today where you can also submit hardware configurations.

Future Upgrade Plans
Support for Linux & Mac OSX
ASIC support
Auto tuning widget & manual controls for intensity, threads etc
Facelift

Remember this is a version 1 beta built entirely from the ground up for DigiByte. Be patient as it will get smarter as time goes on & a user will not have to keep downloading new versions.

Cheers!

Note: This software is not required, nor will it ever be required to mine DigiByte. This is simply a tool to make it easier for beginners.

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:01:49 AM

Well done Jared and the team. This will help a lot of newbies learn how to mine DGB right away.
Imagine when everybody gives reference to DGB to start mining due to its simplicity. This will definitely help in the long term.

You have re-freshened me about DGB, that is why we, community needs updates in a regular base before the wires broken.
Once wires are damaged, it is much difficult to make it up again.

Again, Thank you! Long live JARED! Cheesy

PS: Waiting the linux version ASAP.

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 01:03:30 AM

This is some great stuff where average joe can get in with!
I'm running it atm at my laptop and it works for me so far but yeah,,Not getting allot with my 2g laptop card.

Great job Jared & team!
Excited for the coming months!

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:17:22 AM

I have been looking at the OKcoin "voting" list and i see that Digibyte is now number 1!
I think Dogecoin had some bot votes so they deleted it  Grin.
http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/filters/top

I tweeted to  Changpeng Zhao ,Owner/admin of OKcoin.

RT!
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/555703722073153536

This is a great start here. However, Jared himself has to contact them with a very formal statement and maybe even with a collaborative work proposal.
That will take their attention. Jared is the one who needs take the lead on these kind of formal invitations and proposals.

I seriously have no doubt if Jared clarifies his intentions for DGB in a very formal way, OKCoin has no reason not to add DGB and do a collaborative work together with that $250k fund, if possible.

Jared, have you done anything about that? Thank you.

We are planning approaching several digital currency companies such as OKCoin once a few more key pieces of DigiByte infrastructure have fallen in to place. Which we are getting close to.

We have several projects underway right now and we are talking with several different people. When the time is right we will make this happen. This will occur sooner rather than later.

Thanks for getting things started! They definitely want to see a demand from the community!

This part where I am mostly interested in. I had to make my own guess about putting things together, but now it is confirmed by you. Now I can free my mind Smiley

hardcoreprime

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:18:57 AM

Congrats to the team!

I've installed the software and everything is running great, but what is the payment threshold set at?

HCP

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 01:26:49 AM

Congrats to the team!

I've installed the software and everything is running great, but what is the payment threshold set at?

HCP
We need to double check that on the pool. Last I checked it might be 70 DGB. We should probably lower it for CPU miners.

ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:31:41 AM

i havent mined any coins since ....i got into crypto... im so excited to try this software...
is there any chance my computer will crash?...im afraid because i have many other coins on it..
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

How many DGBs that will make with Qubit 20 khash/s average in a day or for a specified period of time?
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: