Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055588 times)
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:07:13 AM

So where is digispeed? It's sad joke.
Im getting tired of people like you, how many times has the release date been said already?
Relax and be patient. Digispeed will come.

What release date? "We are not going to give a hard launch date as it fuels pump and dumps. When we are 100% ready we will release." - this is release date? This is exactly what is causing pump and dumps.
Wink

how to upgrade multialgo to digispeed?

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:25:25 AM

So where is digispeed? It's sad joke.
Im getting tired of people like you, how many times has the release date been said already?
Relax and be patient. Digispeed will come.

What release date? "We are not going to give a hard launch date as it fuels pump and dumps. When we are 100% ready we will release." - this is release date? This is exactly what is causing pump and dumps.
Wink

how to upgrade multialgo to digispeed?
wait for official release of wallet from developers, some community members have been asked to test before this happens but don't worry you will not be left behind.  Smiley
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:33:48 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 01:56:27 AM by yoyoamigo

Sorry everyone I have done my best to hold up the price I am now all out of BTC & I am not going to put anymore in to DGB until i see some sort of movement upwards, shame TBH all was going very well until the price manipulator ruined everything

Hope all works out well for you in the very near future but dont worry I aint selling any of my stash

BUT I will say that something needs to be done to stop the manipulator dropping the price further my guess is hes doing it or they are doing it to sweep up as much DGB on the cheap as possible...by allowing it to continue you are allowing bad hands to hold a large amount of coins...trust me that is not a very good situation to be in...especially if its to hold & dump

Its the wild west out there. The best thing for digibyte would be some market regulation.

They only way they are successful is if people sell into their (P&Ders) orders, period. Eventually the coins will end up in stronger hands and the market price will be reflective of DGB's actual value. Let them play their pump and dump games. Obviously it wasn't working so well for "MrPump" if he had to keep reminding people the pump was over so they could empty their bags. I see this as a good sign.

everyone...sell only when its above 100 SAT. all of you now need to have at least more than 1 million DGB in your stash if you want to be "IN THE BOAT". not in Trading Wallets on exchanges. so don't miss the ship. When its below 100 SAT, buy. more below, buy more! BUT remember your buying limit - don't over invest. And then the Pumpers&Dumpers won't have much volume to play with except with their own. And they will know the "playing field" will be above 100 SAT. so they will pump to there because they know...and we know...that's where we BELONG!

on a similar note, i haven't sold any below 100 SAT. i only bought.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Don't be greedy. Be the strategy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:38:22 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 08:09:44 PM by Jumbley

Sorry everyone I have done my best to hold up the price I am now all out of BTC & I am not going to put anymore in to DGB until i see some sort of movement upwards, shame TBH all was going very well until the price manipulator ruined everything

Hope all works out well for you in the very near future but dont worry I aint selling any of my stash

BUT I will say that something needs to be done to stop the manipulator dropping the price further my guess is hes doing it or they are doing it to sweep up as much DGB on the cheap as possible...by allowing it to continue you are allowing bad hands to hold a large amount of coins...trust me that is not a very good situation to be in...especially if its to hold & dump

Its the wild west out there. The best thing for digibyte would be some market regulation.

They only way they are successful is if people sell into their (P&Ders) orders, period. Eventually the coins will end up in stronger hands and the market price will be reflective of DGB's actual value. Let them play their pump and dump games. Obviously it wasn't working so well for "MrPump" if he had to keep reminding people the pump was over so they could empty their bags. I see this as a good sign.

everyone...sell only when its above 100 SAT. all of you now need to have at least more than 1 million DGB in your stash if you want to be "IN THE BOAT". not in Trading Wallets on exchanges. so don't miss the ship. When its below 100 SAT, buy. more below, buy more! BUT remember your buying limit - don't over invest. And then the Pumpers&Dumpers won't have much volume to play with except with their own. And they will know the "playing field" will be above 100 SAT. so they will pump to there because they know...and we know...that's where we BELONG!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈

This is a test of nerve perhaps. Many people that have DigiByte, simply do not care about it for any other purpose than to profit out of buying and selling it. The price has no importance to them, all that matters is that they buy low and sell higher and of course this is trading and is completely normal. It is all very well saying don’t sell under a certain value and I’m sure if enough community members decided not to, the price would increase as long as they bought up what was being sold by other people that were prepared to sell and I know there will always be these people because that is what traders do. Anyway when and if we reached 100 sat again the whole cycle would just end up repeating, it is the nature of the beast because people would think to themselves ‘Hey there is going to be loads of people selling at 100 so I’ll sell at 99 because I will still make a reasonable profit and I’ll get in first. Someone else would sell at 98 and so on and so on. The most important thing people can do probably as a community trying to protect the value of their investment is not let the price fall below a certain value by buying it up because as long as people can sell it for more than they paid for it they are going to, get your bitcoin into a supporting position. There is no magic bullet here, it will be a roller coaster of a ride but eventually the price that people bought in will rise simply because traders do sell for more than they pay and this is what genuinely increases value in crypto. Holding your DigiByte and thinking of it as a long term investment, perhaps safely putting your stash in cold storage and taking a year or two out is the least stressful thing to do for you and your investment while you let it grow naturally over time as the traders do their thing. Some people will give up or need to liquidate their investments for other reasons and sell at a loss and this is really the only thing that can damage your investment from a markets point of view if it happens to enough of them. To help DigiByte along, you should try to introduce new people to it and help increase the take up and this will help make the whole process move faster, so get involved with the community and help propagate DigiByte into the real world for real people and don’t worry about what the price is now.

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:16:57 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 04:01:46 AM by yoyoamigo

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈

This is a test of nerve perhaps. Many people that have DigiByte, simply do not care about it for any other purpose than to profit out of buying and selling it. The price has no importance to them, all that matters is that they buy low and sell higher and of course this is trading and is completely normal. It is all very well saying don’t sell under a certain value and I’m sure if enough community members decided not to, the price would increase as long as they bought up what was being sold by other people that were prepared to sell and I know there will always be these people because that is what traders do. Anyway when and if we reached 100 sat again the whole cycle would just end up repeating, it is the nature of the beast because people would think to themselves ‘Hey there is going to be loads of people selling at 100 so I’ll sell at 99 because I will still make a reasonable profit and I’ll get in first. Someone else would sell at 98 and so on and so on. The most important thing people can do probably as a community trying to protect the value of their investment is not let the price fall below a certain value by buying it up because as long as people can sell it for less than they paid for it they are going to, get your bitcoin into a supporting position. There is no magic bullet here, it will be a roller coaster of a ride but eventually the price that people bought in will rise simply because traders do sell for more than they pay and this is what genuinely increases value in crypto. Holding your DigiByte and thinking of it as a long term investment, perhaps safely putting your stash in cold storage and taking a year or two out is the least stressful thing to do for you and your investment while you let it grow naturally over time as the traders do their thing. Some people will give up or need to liquidate their investments for other reasons and sell at a loss and this is really the only thing that can damage your investment from a markets point of view if it happens to enough of them. To help DigiByte along, you should try to introduce new people to it and help increase the take up and this will help make the whole process move faster, so get involved with the community and help propagate DigiByte into the real world for real people and don’t worry about what the price is now.

yeap. nothing much we can do as it all ends up being an individual's role to play at the end of the day. the most is we help to calm those nerves with sensible logic.

the only thing i never like is someone got in early, got everything done right with researching and stuff, and then only to lose it all on a whim because of some sudden strong irregular market/price movements. Emotions ride high and that is a difficult thing to deal with. And then that person blame it all on DigiByte and comes attacking from so many different angles. And some of those angles can make some fundamental sense for those who are new to DigiByte or to Cryptocurrencies and know very little - enough to hurt DigiByte's Reputation but to a certain extent only. Not to the fullest that warrants DigiByte any blame, as for those who have been following DigiByte for a long time knows this well.

I wonder how many have already walked out of DigiByte because of that. And how many more will end up walking down that path. Regardless, the Altcoin Situation is beginning to narrow down even further as we type - down to those that are true and real, differentiating away from the P&D altcoins, scam coins, etc. The community here can help with that.

which is also why i recently just started with my ◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈ Grin

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Humans aren't the only ones you are trading with on exchanges. Beware of bots (trading).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:42:43 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 04:11:11 AM by Jumbley

Many people didn’t even know that DigiByte existed until the price of it suddenly shot up, the same as it was with bitcoin. When this happened to bitcoin it happened in a big way and caused millions of dollars to be invested into it. Many of the people that invested this money have never seen a return on it and they still won’t unless eventually bitcoin and crypto win what I believe is its rightful position in our world. DigiByte is a solid investment and has fantastic potential, perhaps even greater than bitcoin itself but it is every bit as threatening to the banking sector as bitcoin is. Dollars and other fiat currencies  are made up and the existing financial mechanism can keep making them up, buy crypto with it and selling it for less than they paid for it. This will hold down the value of crypto and they will continue to get away with it until people wake up and understand just how made up money really is!

so it is the last thing people should want to swap their crypto for really....
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:31:28 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 04:17:48 PM by DigiByte

★★ Introducing DigiByte 极特币 v4.0.0 DigiSpeed★★

DigiByte Core v4.0.0 Wallets & Source

Hard Fork @ Block 1,430,000  

Thank you to everyone!
At this point a majority of critical DGB infrastructure has been updated with an estimated 500+ core wallet installs within 36 hours!

Hard Fork Expected - December 5/6th

Release Notes:
* Changes occur @ block 1,430,000
* 15 Second Blocks
* Scalability to match Visa TPS by 2021 & continued scaling through 2035 (See scalability projections here)
* Minimum TX & Relay Fee set to 1 DGB to prevent attacks
* MultiAlgo Difficulty adjustment code changed to make 51% attack much, much harder (See commit explanation)
* Transaction propagation changes based upon Microsoft research (Microsoft Research)
* Reward adjusted to accommodate faster blocks, still stays the same (21 billion DGB in 21 years)
* OP_RETURN data increased to 80 bytes to allow embedding more data (like document hashes)
* Safe mode warning error fixed
* Check point added
* Private key compatibility issue fixed ( addresses from the DGB paper wallet address generator now work properly)

After much testing we are ready to get 4.0.0 into the wild! Please help spread the word and help get all mining pools & exchanges to update. As soon as an exchange or pool has updated please notify us and we will update our main list!

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:49:15 AM

Love that MultiAlgo difficulty adjustment!

Big Up MentalCollatz   Cool
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:22:21 AM

Hard Fork @ Block 1430,000  

Release Notes:
* Changes occur @ block 143,000
* 15 Second Blocks
* Scalability to match Visa TPS by 2021 & continued scaling through 2035 (See scalability projections here)
* MultiAlgo Difficulty adjustment code changed to make 51% attack much, much harder (See commit explanation)
* Transaction propagation changes based upon Microsoft research
* Reward adjusted to accommodate faster blocks, still stays the same (21 billion DGB in 21 years)
* OP_RETURN data increased to 80 bytes to allow embedding more data (like document hashes)
* Check point added
* Private key compatibility issue fixed ( addresses from the DGB paper wallet address generator now work properly)

After much testing we are ready to get 4.0.0 into the wild! Please help spread the word and help get all mining pools & exchanges to update. As soon as an exchange or pool has updated please notify us and we will update our main list!

Congrats on getting this over the line. Shocked
hammo

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:33:18 AM

Many people didn’t even know that DigiByte existed until the price of it suddenly shot up, the same as it was with bitcoin. When this happened to bitcoin it happened in a big way and caused millions of dollars to be invested into it. Many of the people that invested this money have never seen a return on it and they still won’t unless eventually bitcoin and crypto win what I believe is its rightful position in our world. DigiByte is a solid investment and has fantastic potential, perhaps even greater than bitcoin itself but it is every bit as threatening to the banking sector as bitcoin is. Dollars and other fiat currencies  are made up and the existing financial mechanism can keep making them up, buy crypto with it and selling it for less than they paid for it. This will hold down the value of crypto and they will continue to get away with it until people wake up and understand just how made up money really is!

Agreed a pump usually puts a coin on the map, or at least in the crypto world. The dumps can be nasty, but it's usually to collect more coins at a lower price rather than to exit completely.
There is plenty of work going on with DigiByte and while this continues the coins future is bright.
Unfortunately, the P&D's will continue until the coin has more value or demand.
It's just part of Crypto.

And IMHO it's ok to buy low and sell high, even if you are a long term supporter. Selling High gives you more opportunity to buy more DGB if/when it falls again.

YouScam

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:33:56 AM

I've been holding DGB for near 2 years now. I must say it wasn't a bad investment, after all.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:41:22 AM

Agreed a pump usually puts a coin on the map, or at least in the crypto world. The dumps can be nasty, but it's usually to collect more coins at a lower price rather than to exit completely.
There is plenty of work going on with DigiByte and while this continues the coins future is bright.
Unfortunately, the P&D's will continue until the coin has more value or demand.
It's just part of Crypto.

And IMHO it's ok to buy low and sell high, even if you are a long term supporter. Selling High gives you more opportunity to buy more DGB if/when it falls again.

If you don't buy low and sell high, you better give up trading.  Grin
hammo

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:43:52 AM

If you don't buy low and sell high, you better give up trading.  Grin
Obviously I was referring to the people that hold and don't sell despite opportunities to make money and then increase their holdings when the price drops.

Staying out of the market during a pump and dump just makes it easier for the P&Ders.
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:04:57 AM

Release Notes:
* 15 Second Blocks
* Check point added

VISA speed by 2021.. Woot:)
DGB is definitly the challenging altcoin.

Congratulations Digibyte's Team!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:44:50 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:12:30 AM by yoyoamigo

Release Notes:
* 15 Second Blocks
* Check point added

Looks like there were some additional stuff fixed and added compared to the one back in April/May 2015.
KUDOS to the DigiByte Team!! Simply Marvelous! And it won't be Marvelous without some Marvel to celebrate/commemorate this moment!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Huge buy/sell orders are seen as 'walls' and they are usually not filled.
Spread out your orders but closely together at different prices to avoid being one.

frottirzokni

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:28:21 AM

https://www.digibytemarket.com has a LOT more product, than a few days ago, check it out!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:04:18 AM

https://www.digibytemarket.com has a LOT more product, than a few days ago, check it out!
Many more to come!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:05:04 AM

Release Notes:
* 15 Second Blocks
* Check point added

Awesome job Digibyte team!
I will try to get in contact with pools and exchanges today.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:14:20 AM

digispeed more faster Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:15:51 AM

Release Notes:
* 15 Second Blocks
* Check point added

Looks like there were some additional stuff fixed and added compared to the one back in April/May 2015.
KUDOS to the DigiByte Team!! Simply Marvelous! And it won't be Marvelous without some Marvel to celebrate/commemorate this moment!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Huge buy/sell orders are seen as 'walls' and they are usually not filled. Spread out your orders but closely together at different prices to avoid being one.
Will there be an update for the Chrome wallet?  I use that one haha
Pages: « 1 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: